PDA

View Full Version : Membership site down?

Dragone
12-20-2016, 09:33 AM
My son is trying to buy Patron for a year but the site keeps saying there is a problem. He checked his bank and it's not that. When he tries to file a ticket it says they are too bust and to try again later. He's been trying since sunday. Is there a problem with the site and that's why he can't or is the game closing and that's why he can't buy patron for a year?

Trogathorna
12-20-2016, 10:21 AM
why he can't buy patron for a year?

Perhaps a sign the end is near and we have less then a year lol

Skiller115
12-20-2016, 10:37 AM

Lmao!!!

10char

Dragone
12-20-2016, 10:57 AM
Honestly, that thought did cross my mind.

Bentu
12-20-2016, 12:08 PM
My son is trying to buy Patron for a year but the site keeps saying there is a problem. He checked his bank and it's not that. When he tries to file a ticket it says they are too bust and to try again later. He's been trying since sunday. Is there a problem with the site and that's why he can't or is the game closing and that's why he can't buy patron for a year?

Is his account linked to the glyph site I assume it has to be to register.

Dragone
12-20-2016, 12:11 PM
Is his account linked to the glyph site I assume it has to be to register.
Yes it is linked with Glyph, he is however trying to go through Defiance site to get his patron. He will try again after the update is complete

Bentu
12-20-2016, 12:13 PM
Yes it is linked with Glyph, he is however trying to go through Defiance site to get his patron. He will try again after the update is complete

Try and do it through the bits store if he hasn't already.

Dragone
12-20-2016, 12:19 PM
He did originally try through the Defiance site and it would not complete. We just tried again and this time it went through. We are chalking it up to the site needing todays reset. Thanks for the suggestions :D

Bentu
12-20-2016, 12:28 PM
Welcome you are :)

Destromathe
12-20-2016, 02:43 PM
Glad to hear you were able to resolve that Dragone! It may have been a hiccup with the account system. Defiance is not going away anytime soon, and that would not have been the reason for the purchase failure.

Colts87
12-21-2016, 01:26 PM
Glad to hear you were able to resolve that Dragone! It may have been a hiccup with the account system. Defiance is not going away anytime soon, and that would not have been the reason for the purchase failure.

So when is Defiance being ported to PS4 and Xbox One?

PithHelmetIrath
12-21-2016, 01:48 PM
So when is Defiance being ported to PS4 and Xbox One?

Sometime between never and never, if I had to make a guess..