PDA

View Full Version : Daily quests/contracts question

MataC
12-20-2016, 11:06 AM
Hi all.

I live in a small country near Italy and my dailies and weeklies reset at 8 pm which is starting to really frustrate me because it takes 4 hours away from me to do them (by some logic, they should reset at midnight, right?).

Is that the case in all of Europe that has something to do with the servers or just my specific geo location?

Thx in advance.

Menetekel
12-20-2016, 11:26 AM
Well contracts reset at 2pm Eaststern Standard Time US and 11 AM Pacific Standard time... so generally speaking it's a set time which is dependent on your time zone. If you play from say 6 pm to 10pm your time zone you just need to finish half of them in the first two hours and start half of them in the second two hours of your play time.

konstantinov
12-20-2016, 11:48 AM
Something important to note here is Trion is mainly based in California which is half the world away from you and they base resets off their time zone not yours.

cmpowell
12-20-2016, 12:25 PM
just like most games reset is based on where the main component of that company is located. for instance the division resets @ 6pm cst and like 4am cet which is the time zone they're in, in Sweden

MataC
12-21-2016, 02:16 AM
Got it, thank you. :)