PDA

View Full Version : second wind perk

DEATHBRINGER210
12-21-2016, 11:27 AM
has it always been -12 seconds blur ego power refresh? when every other ego power refresh perk is -9 seconds

WhiteStrike
12-21-2016, 11:44 AM
has it always been -12 seconds blur ego power refresh? when every other ego power refresh perk is -9 seconds

Yes, it has always been 12 secs.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-21-2016, 01:08 PM
it should be brought down to -9 .like all the others

WhiteStrike
12-21-2016, 01:33 PM
it should be brought down to -9 .like all the others
Blur is less useful than other EGO powers in PvE. That's why it needs to be used more frequently.
Overcharge boosts damage by a huge margin and removes all weapon recoil.
Cloak removes all Agro from you.
Decoy can take an army of enemies of your back.
Blur makes you run fast.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-21-2016, 01:42 PM
they all should be the same

WhiteStrike
12-21-2016, 03:33 PM
they all should be the same

You're saying that all EGO powers must do the same thing? That defeats the purpose of having multiple EGO powers.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-21-2016, 03:40 PM
You're saying that all EGO powers must do the same thing? That defeats the purpose of having multiple EGO powers.

the ego power extending perks all should be at -9

Lake Superior
12-21-2016, 05:42 PM
I see things that are in far greater need of attention than this.

xXxDSMer
12-21-2016, 07:15 PM
Interesting tidbit: there's not a standard across ego powers for active duration nor is there a standard across all ego powers for their natural recharge time.

I lost my note from when I tested every ego power's natural duration and recharge. If someone's really concerned about second wind being 12 seconds I'm sure there's a reason for it in blur's nat recharge compared to other ego powers nat recharge.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-21-2016, 07:33 PM
Interesting tidbit: there's not a standard across ego powers for active duration nor is there a standard across all ego powers for their natural recharge time.

I lost my note from when I tested every ego power's natural duration and recharge. If someone's really concerned about second wind being 12 seconds I'm sure there's a reason for it in blur's nat recharge compared to other ego powers nat recharge.

then why do all the keystones have the same times?

Deacon Blue
12-22-2016, 03:40 AM
then why do all the keystones have the same times?

Any thing can be any way the Devs want it. Nothing HAS to be the exact same. Nothing HAS to be balanced. Blur increases damage to Melee, Overpower is all damage Cloak is some damage and Defense and Decoy is all Defense. If all 4 gave a flat 30% in dmg increase then sure balance them. They are different. They should have different recharge time. They are different skills. PERIOD. Get over you entitlement that everyone and everything should be the same.