PDA

View Full Version : Are there Supreme Cyber rigs or it's just Cyber chips?

Skiller115
12-22-2016, 01:55 PM
I'm just wondering if supreme rigs are a thing since we have supreme chips.

Bentu
12-22-2016, 02:57 PM
Guess they'll be in the pipeline at some point if they're not already.

Xyorg
12-22-2016, 03:00 PM
t6 rigs would be perfect for these weekend expedition suggested:

Weekend expedition events holliday themed AVAILABLE ALL YEAR , a Different One every weekend on rotation it would make each of them go on every month

Every weekend a special expedition becomes available for 48 hours , cost 3 HR to enter and 2 HR on each revive use

Dark chrismass matter Heaven sent expedition
- same t6 weaps and shields with an added Jp rig called Winter's fall or Winter falls
-inside of the ark decorated with chismass trees and Holly branches
-DM captain have santa hats and mechas shoot snow balls
-Tier 40+ all mods drop t3-4 are chrismass event syns (i.e eternal presence or saturnalia for now)

Hellbug of my heart Hellbug Hunt expedition
- same t6 weap and shields with added Jp rig called Heart muncher
-inside of the caves/bunker wiith cupids holding a bow and arrow sculpted in the rock cristals or white marble , whatever is the easiest to do for you
-Bug "captains" have a heart shaped mouth and drool and shoot pink projectils
-Tier 40+ all mods drop t3-4 are valentines event syns ( i.e Heartbreaker and Flames of passion for now )

Bellow the turkey belt War bellow expedition
- same t6 weap and shields with added Jp rig called Baster or Turkey Baster
-inside of the caves/bunker with part of the decoration is replaced , i.e some of the boxes or lab equipment in bunker and camps and boxes in caves to put a group of 3-4 pnj with pilgrim hats (may even be time to portrait a young pnj a child in the group would be fun ) around a fire roasting a turkey
-war masters and engeniers also should where pilgrim hats
-Tier 40+ all mods drop t3-4 are thanksgiving event syns ( i.e Plate slicer , relentless decimation and ravenous comsuption )

Stolen pumpkin stolen purpose expedition
- same t6 weap and shields with added Jp rig called Hades or Lucifer or Soul crusher
-just add pumpkins to the caves and bunker
- Captains like pyro or tankers should shoot pumpkin projectiles and raider (smg) captains that have the blue flames thinggy should have that same flame but colored orange like the orange mod blade explosif effect
-Tier 40+ all mods drop t3-4 are Halloween event syns ( i.e Purge Hallowed point and sanguine extraction)

all suggested rigs could be t6 or hav a given number of guaranteed t6 chips equiped as they drop

Zoomer12
12-22-2016, 03:09 PM
I was thinking that the whole supreme chip thing would be a precursor to supreme rigs (upgrade-able through matrix) and the whole 16 chip rig argument that people had was probably part of that.

Time will tell!

Triggered
12-22-2016, 03:58 PM
I was thinking that the whole supreme chip thing would be a precursor to supreme rigs (upgrade-able through matrix) and the whole 16 chip rig argument that people had was probably part of that.

Time will tell!

Good suggestion on allowing the rig to be upgraded rather than force people with existing rigs to find new ones.

Basperios
12-22-2016, 04:21 PM
cost 3 HR to enter and 2 HR on each revive use

I stopped reading when I got to that part.