PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice on rerolling weapon bonuses

Arebell
12-22-2016, 10:34 PM
Hello people, i just recently made my first supreme weapon and i would like to get some advice on rerolling bonuses. Weapon looks as shown on screenshot

https://zapodaj.net/ee31d248333ce.png.html

I rerolled the green bonus and got 1.15 crit multi, which makes the crit go from 2x to 2.2x. The question is whether to keep the crit or go for something else, like damage for example.

Moring
12-23-2016, 03:35 AM
Hello people, i just recently made my first supreme weapon and i would like to get some advice on rerolling bonuses. Weapon looks as shown on screenshot

https://zapodaj.net/images/ee31d248333ce.png

I rerolled the green bonus and got 1.15 crit multi, which makes the crit go from 2x to 2.2x. The question is whether to keep the crit or go for something else, like damage for example.

fixed the link to image for ya :)

Ghost Within
12-23-2016, 03:38 AM

https://zapodaj.net/ee31d248333ce.png.html

Reset mastery and try for x1.10 dmg. Will be overall better.

Arebell
12-23-2016, 05:02 AM
Reset mastery and try for x1.10 dmg. Will be overall better.

Hmm.. I am finding 1.0 reload pretty awesome, and mastery reroll is 50 forge, so quite expensive in comparison to green reroll.

konstantinov
12-23-2016, 05:02 AM
I think you'd be better off rolling the green for fire rate and like ghost said definitely a dmg mastery.

Arebell
12-23-2016, 07:33 AM
I rerolled the green bonus like 6 times and i got only 2 options, 1.15 crit mult changed to 0.75 recoil and recoil changed to crit mult each time...

Is it bugged?

Basperios
12-23-2016, 08:58 AM
Not bugged, just bad luck. Had a buddy suggest reseting the tier roll each time I re-rolled for more random results.

Personally I would have used a power bore, reload mag, and gone for OJ fire rate.

*Edit* Ohh and definitly shoot for damage mastery!

Sevrin
12-23-2016, 11:08 AM
BTW congratz on your first supreme!

Arebell
12-23-2016, 11:28 AM
Not bugged, just bad luck. Had a buddy suggest reseting the tier roll each time I re-rolled for more random results.

Personally I would have used a power bore, reload mag, and gone for OJ fire rate.

*Edit* Ohh and definitly shoot for damage mastery!

I can still change to Power Bore as i have T4 one, would it be better? I went for crit for testing, my first thought was Power Bore too :)

Arebell
12-23-2016, 11:29 AM
fixed the link to image for ya :)

Thank you very much.

Arebell
12-23-2016, 11:30 AM
BTW congratz on your first supreme!

Thanks, it sure makes the life easier.

xXxDSMer
12-23-2016, 01:38 PM
you can give up the reload mastery and still have the 1.0 reload... would only take a t3 fastaction mag. And it should be a hair quicker reload time if you have a t4 fastaction mag.

Personally I'd go for rolling blue to 1.10 rate, try and increase the DPS of the gun without losing the dmg or reload roll. These are, like many LMGs, already naturally high mag overall as well as high damage per mag, but low DPS. So they need all the fire rate and damage bonuses they can get

Bentu
12-23-2016, 02:33 PM
I've often wondered if the mods you have on the weapon would affect the chance to roll the desired role you're looking for.

Would we have better luck trying to roll a weapons xp etc if the gun was unmodded?

Johnny Gatt
12-23-2016, 06:19 PM
I can still change to Power Bore as i have T4 one, would it be better? I went for crit for testing, my first thought was Power Bore too :)

Go with the power bore. Save up some forge and reset for dmg mastery. Expect a lot of troll rolls b4 getting dmg though.

Charapoo
12-24-2016, 03:28 AM
Unless I am missing something..it is impossible for you to reroll the green as damage since a higher tier (supreme) is already rolled as damage.

Only legacy weapons can have multiple of the same roll, but even then, my legacy br has blue dmg and oj dmg which only equal 1.15dmg added together..

Edit: I would reset that green roll and reroll oj as fire rate or crit (preferably fire rate). Look at it like this..you have the blue mag roll plus a high cap..and 3 total reload bonuses. A huge mag makes a short reload relatively less valuable because you're not reloading as often. On HB weapons I like to mod and roll for small mags and super fast reload since it's the only way to trigger the life steal from the syn on say a boss like warmaster with no small mobs to kill.. just my 2cents..

Arebell
12-24-2016, 03:48 AM
So if I reset weapon I can choose another bonus to reroll, meaning green won't be locked anymore?

Charapoo
12-24-2016, 04:02 AM
So if I reset weapon I can choose another bonus to reroll, meaning green won't be locked anymore?

Yes... /10char...okay..odd..I just tried to reset rerolls on one of my guns and the option isnt there to do so..

Did they remove that option or is this some glitch?

Arebell
12-24-2016, 04:26 AM
I have the option reset tier bonuses

Charapoo
12-24-2016, 04:28 AM
I have the option reset tier bonuses

Yeah it's just my one gun is bugged..stuck on T4 reroll for some reason

Bentu
12-24-2016, 09:52 AM
Yeah it's just my one gun is bugged..stuck on T4 reroll for some reason

If it has t4 highlighted to re roll you should be able to select a different one to re roll.

Theocrat
12-24-2016, 04:20 PM
I say put the t4 powerbore in it, reset the rolls and roll oj fire rate and reset the mastery until you get damage mastery (which may take a while).

xXxDSMer
12-24-2016, 11:50 PM
Unless I am missing something..it is impossible for you to reroll the green as damage since a higher tier (supreme) is already rolled as damage.

Only legacy weapons can have multiple of the same roll, but even then, my legacy br has blue dmg and oj dmg which only equal 1.15dmg added together..

Edit: I would reset that green roll and reroll oj as fire rate or crit (preferably fire rate). Look at it like this..you have the blue mag roll plus a high cap..and 3 total reload bonuses. A huge mag makes a short reload relatively less valuable because you're not reloading as often. On HB weapons I like to mod and roll for small mags and super fast reload since it's the only way to trigger the life steal from the syn on say a boss like warmaster with no small mobs to kill.. just my 2cents..

Yeah that LARGE mag only lasts so long. GOT to reload sometime, and that sometime will always come at a point where it boils down to you either getting your weapon reloaded and killing the mobs attacking you, or your reload time being way too long and you die to the mobs you're trying to kill.

xXxDSMer
12-24-2016, 11:51 PM
Yes... /10char...okay..odd..I just tried to reset rerolls on one of my guns and the option isnt there to do so..

Did they remove that option or is this some glitch?

If you've rolled two or more times and ended up back at the default roll: reset their bonuses is not available. Gotta roll one more time to be able to rest tier bonuses. It's ****ed up, but that is how it works.