PDA

View Full Version : Supreme cyber chips?

Dipper Pines
12-23-2016, 06:55 PM
Hi all, supreme chips are now avaliable? And is it a yes, where i can find one? Drop in expeditions? Or need pay for one? Thanks.

Calm like a Bomb
12-23-2016, 07:46 PM
Hi all, supreme chips are now avaliable? And is it a yes, where i can find one? Drop in expeditions? Or need pay for one? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe-
Supreme chips will not be diluting any loot pools, and this is ONLY a good increase for loot chances. For example, if you were to get a chip, and the loot table would determine what rarity that chip would be, we decreased the chance that it will be rare or epic, increased the chance that it will be legendary, and added a small chance that it will be supreme.

Supreme chips will be added to the following locations:

Cyber Rig Supply Crates
Expeditions
Silicon Shard Vendor Crates

In addition to the supreme chip changes, we have also increased (slight increase in expeditions, heavy increase in supply crates) the drop rate of legendary chips. As you can see, this is simply a positive change all around.

Moring
12-24-2016, 01:46 AM

got the link for ya to patch notes that are SHOCKINGLY on this forum as well: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?252632-Patch-Notes-Supreme-Chips-December-20-2016&p=1982190#post1982190