PDA

View Full Version : Trion Guys - start think perspectively, please.

Asertywny
12-24-2016, 07:31 AM
It's Christmas Time so I'd like to play wearing Santa's Hat. Unfortunately I can't because there's no Santa's Hat available in Def Store. Why?
I'm sure that many people would like to spend their bits for Santa's Hat or other Christmas theme outfit and they can't do it. I'm really surprised that Trion is wasting such obvious opportunity to earn more money. I would say only that if in my company someone from marketing department would miss such opportunity to allow the company earn more money would be fired with immediate effect.

Regards
Asertywny

konstantinov
12-24-2016, 07:33 AM
They did Santa hats already.

Calm like a Bomb
12-24-2016, 07:40 AM
They did Santa hats already.

Wasnt the Santa hats in a bundle?...anyways, the Santa hat would be a nice reward for event arkfalls, like previous clothing/headgear type rewards.
There's lots of (new) players who don't have Santa's hat and would like one, I'd like one, but not from a bundle,

konstantinov
12-24-2016, 07:44 AM
Wasnt the Santa hats in a bundle?...anyways, the Santa hat would be a nice reward for event arkfalls, like previous clothing/headgear type rewards.
There's lots of (new) players who don't have Santa's hat and would like one, I'd like one, but not from a bundle,

The Santa hat dropped from arkfalls but the cyber claus hat was bit store box only. This was all during the original solstice strike.

Greybush
12-24-2016, 08:55 AM
It's Christmas Time so I'd like to play wearing Santa's Hat. Unfortunately I can't because there's no Santa's Hat available in Def Store. Why?
I'm sure that many people would like to spend their bits for Santa's Hat or other Christmas theme outfit and they can't do it. I'm really surprised that Trion is wasting such obvious opportunity to earn more money. I would say only that if in my company someone from marketing department would miss such opportunity to allow the company earn more money would be fired with immediate effect.

Regards
Asertywny

Are you implying that someone should be fired because you missed the original Solstice Strike? A little extreme, don't ya think?

Fallen_Aingeal
12-24-2016, 10:18 AM
To the OP;

There is a current bundle on sale in the bit store that has the Cyber Claus Outfit and headgear.

Perhaps you should check all possibilities before you start making bull dung comments about someone being fired. Especially on Christmas Eve.

Me thinks I know someone who may be getting a lump of coal in their stocking. {Looking at you OP}

missmar
12-24-2016, 10:51 AM
Heh, well.... on the marketing topic... the overall marketing department for Trion is goofin' it for Trion's revenue.

They're ignoring seasoned gamers like we don't know what makes a game good.

Like the marketers for Blizzard saying "You think you want Vanilla WoW. You don't."

Anyone see the outrage following that statement? Blizzard had to backpedal so hard to not look despotic and clueless.

Trion has put too many resources put into a step backward like Atlas, while their other games like Defiance that are fundamentally built to be expanded upon are suffering

Someone in chat said Trion was trying to complete Atlas because they said they would. Well, in my opinion, if they were at all about image, they wouldn't be so distant with their established customer base. Removing the gambling system would prove some integrity, really-- Improve the overall feedback of all their games in general by having less angered customers. Having less angered customers means MORE customers, so they wouldn't have to rely on few and far-between big-spenders for the bulk of their business plan... they could rely on the population

Deacon Blue
12-25-2016, 03:47 AM
I'm pretty sure I remember from 2 live streams ago them saying they ignore any angry posts or suggestions. I know if I feel strongly enough to get angry about something that means it is important to me, very important. So basically they ignore the posts about topics that we value the most.

stoodakiss
12-25-2016, 07:19 AM
I'm pretty sure I remember from 2 live streams ago them saying they ignore any angry posts or suggestions. I know if I feel strongly enough to get angry about something that means it is important to me, very important. So basically they ignore the posts about topics that we value the most.

so basically what you're saying is that if someone throws a tantrum it must be very important and everyone should listen?

Menetekel
12-25-2016, 09:12 AM
I remember from 2 live streams ago them saying they ignore any angry posts or suggestions.

Wow I suppose I should follow their example... but most likely not going to happen.

What they probably meant is that they don't respond to angry posts. They don't respond to many posts anyway so you'd never actually be able to tell whether or not they are ignoring it or not...

Bentu
12-25-2016, 12:35 PM
I don't know though, someone recently did some shouting and screaming while chucking their toys out of the pram and got their issue sorted then something happened again so they tried the same thing and people I knew hadn't had their issues sorted from the first wave of issues.

Support is there for a reason.

Johnny Gatt
12-25-2016, 01:58 PM
A sure sign of disconnect between a business and their customer base. Ignoring an angry consumer means a missed opportunity for improvement.
Listen
Apologize
Solve
Thank the customer.

MataC
12-26-2016, 02:43 AM
Heh, well.... on the marketing topic... the overall marketing department for Trion is goofin' it for Trion's revenue.

They're ignoring seasoned gamers like we don't know what makes a game good.

Like the marketers for Blizzard saying "You think you want Vanilla WoW. You don't."

Anyone see the outrage following that statement? Blizzard had to backpedal so hard to not look despotic and clueless.

Trion has put too many resources put into a step backward like Atlas, while their other games like Defiance that are fundamentally built to be expanded upon are suffering

Someone in chat said Trion was trying to complete Atlas because they said they would. Well, in my opinion, if they were at all about image, they wouldn't be so distant with their established customer base. Removing the gambling system would prove some integrity, really-- Improve the overall feedback of all their games in general by having less angered customers. Having less angered customers means MORE customers, so they wouldn't have to rely on few and far-between big-spenders for the bulk of their business plan... they could rely on the population

It's ironic (and a bit absurd); I have the impression that we, players, know a lot more about marketing than actual marketing department...

Ronin9572
12-26-2016, 05:17 AM
I don't know though, someone recently did some shouting and screaming while chucking their toys out of the pram and got their issue sorted then something happened again so they tried the same thing and people I knew hadn't had their issues sorted from the first wave of issues.

Support is there for a reason.

I remember this all too well. That was complete BS. Glad we don't have to listen to that whiner anymore, lol.