PDA

View Full Version : Extra deleterious detonator

Hate
12-24-2016, 09:06 AM
Why is this red locked ,i want to supreme it but cant. It was only available in the extra life vendor and it was only green at the time.You need to take the red lock off it its a really good det that could be made great .Yes i know anything under purple cant be supremed but this was not available as a purple gun.

Bentu
12-24-2016, 09:43 AM
I think I got one as a purple drop but I'd have to check.

Brajjaan
12-24-2016, 10:24 AM
I honestly don't know what you're talking about, I have a supreme firewall one and a natural purple wetworks I'm gonna work on. Both these dropped from arkfalls

missmar
12-24-2016, 10:39 AM
Only purple and above can be made supreme

They made it that way because people were making white/blue/green weapons into supremes that somehow became ridiculously overstatted and overpowered

Fallen_Aingeal
12-24-2016, 10:40 AM
If you acquired it as a green, the best you can get is purple. It is what it is...

I'd like them to re-implement the ability to raise a weapon from white to orange as was originally advertised in the 5th DLC. However, it is yet, another thing that they promised, gave, and then took away.

Again, it is what it is...

Fallen_Aingeal
12-24-2016, 10:45 AM
Only purple and above can be made supreme

They made it that way because people were making white/blue/green weapons into supremes that somehow became ridiculously overstatted and overpowered

You're incorrect.

Supremes had not been introduced when the ability to raise weapon tiers was. The highest you could go at the time was orange, where the weapon was locked.

When supremes were launched, a lot of ppl had locked oj's they wanted to supreme. The team lifted locks on natural oj's, but not ones that had been raised from any other tier. Eventually, after enough complaints, they made anything that was purple or higher able to be raised to supreme. This included the previous locked oj's that had been raised from purple...

WhiteStrike
12-24-2016, 11:15 AM
If you acquired it as a green, the best you can get is purple. It is what it is...

You can only raise weapons by one-tier with the exception of Purple weapons. If it worked that way, people would be making OJs with Blues.

Hate
12-24-2016, 11:28 AM
Its not an exl ,its from the very first extra life event ,it has no synergy ,it has double damage rolls and double radius rolls ,it came from the vendor ,it could only be bought in green ,tier 2 ,i upgraded it to oj ,remember when trion let us take a white gun all the way to oj ,it was a thing they did for a short time ,the other guns from the first extra life event were all nano mastery synergy except for this detonator .Supreme upgrade did not exist at the time and when they introduced supreme upgrade they locked everything ,i want the red lock removed .I did say extra life vendor in my original post that should have been i hint ,the extra vendor was the only way to get the guns and gear back then but they removed vendor because of the scrip glitch .

LOOKxATxTHISxI
12-25-2016, 10:26 PM
You can only raise weapons by one-tier with the exception of Purple weapons. If it worked that way, people would be making OJs with Blues.

And trion would make money with bit sales and re rolls and people wouldn't have to be hostage to the garbage RNG they threw our way. Having this feature in this past didn't hurt anything people tinkered with guns. I made all kinds of fun weapons.

Hate
12-26-2016, 12:44 AM
Its just a slap in the face to give the ability to take a gun from white to oj then say stop ha ha u just wasted your time and arkforge and dont forget money people spent buying arkforge to not be able to make it supreme .Think about it ,they said they were taking that option away so we spent money on arkforge upgraded some whites to oj then they come out with the red lock ,are you kidding me .I destroyed guns with red lock no one wanted them in a trade and u couldnt make them supreme ,wasted money wasted time wasted forge .I have about 2 red locked gun left after the great purge of my inventory, the det is 1 and a 2x crit wolfhound stalker bio .Bah humbug