PDA

View Full Version : Help with Shrilltech Blaster mastery

Allans
12-26-2016, 03:28 PM
So I bought the bundle. I used a ton of loyalty and luckily got all the epidemic mods. I love this blaster. It's purple when you buy it. I tried to master it. I wanted Crit or damage. The best I got was fire rate and crit while crouching. I got reload mag, accuracy and ego multiple times :( No crit, no damage. So I had the bright idea to make it orange. Well legendary is 50 ark forge a pop compared to 25 for epic or purple. I have now remasterd it three time legendary and I got crit while crouching, accuracy and mag.. UGH!! Please help give me hope. Is crit a mastery? Is damage? I have wasted close to 400 ark forge and nothing yet. If crit and damage don't go with a blaster rifle I need to know? Never had a problem with a SMG/Assault. Thank in advance!

Allans
12-26-2016, 05:27 PM
Tried another blast rifle and the best I could get was crit from hip. Guess I'll have to shoot for that.

Logain
12-26-2016, 06:46 PM
Yes you can get DMG and crit for the Shrilltech Blast Rifle.

I would roll for DMG, Fire Rate, or recoil as a first option roll with crit or crit from hip as a secondary option.

Good luck.

Bentu
12-26-2016, 07:23 PM
Weapons I've wanted to get dmg xp on I've had best luck on the monoliths neck using a dmg spike on overcharge.
May just be a coincidence but it seems to work for me.

Allans
12-28-2016, 02:30 PM
Thank you very much for your replies! I just got crit. Sad to say when it was purple and I rolled I had recoil more than once and I even had fire rate. Still, I'm done now. Crit it is :) By the way this is an awesome rifle. Best bundle weapon I've ever gotten, and second in weapons only to my Master of the Universe, although my Karma assault rifle is also close.