PDA

View Full Version : Co-op = no co-op

mitch00uk
12-28-2016, 08:59 AM
Im on the Ps3 on the euro server but EVERY time i try play Co-op it says waiting for 3 players!!

In the 3months ive been playing Defiance ive never managed a co-op mission!!

Is Defiance really this dead?

Lake Superior
12-28-2016, 09:04 AM
Im on the Ps3 on the euro server but EVERY time i try play Co-op it says waiting for 3 players!!

In the 3months ive been playing Defiance ive never managed a co-op mission!!

Is Defiance really this dead?
Well, PCNA usually doesn't have too much trouble; but you console folks probably would have it worse. Especially in the EU.

Hate
12-28-2016, 09:21 AM
Trion really needs to let you eu players move your toons to the na server or you should just jump ship now and make a new toon over here ,ill give u some gear if want and im sure other people will help.

12-28-2016, 09:41 AM
Trion really needs to let you eu players move your toons to the na server or you should just jump ship now and make a new toon over here ,ill give u some gear if want and im sure other people will help.

Some people i know have 6+ max ego toons and hundreds of jackpots on EU server. We don't want to start all over again :/

stoodakiss
12-28-2016, 09:51 AM
Merge the servers or reduce the number of players to q the match

Ronin9572
12-28-2016, 09:52 AM
It really bites that its gotten that bad. I've seen alot of EU players jumping to NA over the last few months. Sure they've had to start over but until Trion merges the two zones this is your only option. There are plenty of helpful players on PS3 NA so it makes EU players transition a bit easier.

mitch00uk
12-28-2016, 11:39 AM
I wouldnt care to start over

weapon wise i wouldnt care to start over as i only joined in October 2016 but i have collected over 6000 arkforge. Ive worked really hard for it my level is around ego 4772.

I hope they merge. That would be ideal.

thanks for the reply

12-28-2016, 11:56 AM
Well if you're only ego 4700 that might be why you're having trouble getting a co-op started because most players only bother doing expert level co-op maps. Anyways can you tell me your ign so we can help each oyher start co-ops? Btw i recommend joining a clan.

RKZX2
12-29-2016, 08:45 AM
what bugs me is, you need 4 players to start co-op. but you're allowed to run expos solo. i hate waiting. just let me run solo so i can get pursuits & daylies done & not have to wait.:mad:

Ronin9572
12-29-2016, 10:51 AM
what bugs me is, you need 4 players to start co-op. but you're allowed to run expos solo. i hate waiting. just let me run solo so i can get pursuits & daylies done & not have to wait.:mad:

This has been an issue plaguing Defiance for some time now. Been countless threads on this and still no answer to this request. Heck it be nice if they even knocked it down to 2 ppl.

Lake Superior
12-29-2016, 11:05 AM
This has been an issue plaguing Defiance for some time now. Been countless threads on this and still no answer to this request. Heck it be nice if they even knocked it down to 2 ppl.
Agreed.
As one problem that has ALWAYS existed is the plain fact that some folks won't bother to queue for the longer maps. And even if they do: It's usually some speed-runners that have no patience for lower egos that don't know the map, OR are trying to get the Pursuits and need extra time.
I am in the category of player that doesn't really care about how long it takes...as long as it gets done. And am quite happy to help people who are on Pursuits (Just make sure to say so in group. Or else I will surge on!).

Ronin9572
12-29-2016, 12:37 PM
Agreed.
As one problem that has ALWAYS existed is the plain fact that some folks won't bother to queue for the longer maps. And even if they do: It's usually some speed-runners that have no patience for lower egos that don't know the map, OR are trying to get the Pursuits and need extra time.
I am in the category of player that doesn't really care about how long it takes...as long as it gets done. And am quite happy to help people who are on Pursuits (Just make sure to say so in group. Or else I will surge on!).

I'm in the same boat. If runners want to run I go with it, if ppl want to go thru the map and kill everything I do the same. If players need help with data recorders I show them where they are. Hey players helped me when I started, so now I can return the favor. If you help a new player and they stay in the game its alot better than being a jerk and having them quit. You never know what happens when you help others till you try.

r1p
12-29-2016, 01:11 PM
I wouldn't mind if they merged the servers but I don't think that there is a satisfactory way to handle the issue of duplicate character names.

12-29-2016, 01:32 PM
I wouldn't mind if they merged the servers but I don't think that there is a satisfactory way to handle the issue of duplicate character names.

I don't play that much on NA but i've never seen people have same character names as on EU

Bentu
12-29-2016, 01:36 PM
I don't play that much on NA but i've never seen people have same character names as on EU

I do but only my main toonz are known as Bentu.
I think the main problem will be is having 12 toonz.

Moring
12-29-2016, 01:44 PM

easy solved: if a player has not logged in the past 12 months, he gets NAME-1 and a rename token in claims, if name is active, the person on the original server (that is not moved like merging EU with US servers will mean that EU plaers will be added to US servers) is not affected but coming person gets NAME-1 and rename token in claims.

12-29-2016, 01:47 PM
easy solved: if a player has not logged in the past 12 months, he gets NAME-1 and a rename token in claims, if name is active, the person on the original server (that is not moved like merging EU with US servers will mean that EU plaers will be added to US servers) is not affected but coming person gets NAME-1 and rename token in claims.

I would totally be fine with this.
And to bentu if a player has 12 toons i think they should be able to choose which 6 they want to keep.

Bentu
12-29-2016, 02:16 PM
I would totally be fine with this.
And to bentu if a player has 12 toons i think they should be able to choose which 6 they want to keep.

Really so I'd have to give up all the gear on 6 characters.
Yeah I don't think so.

CCPD
12-29-2016, 04:54 PM
Merge would be a great boost of players. I have no problems starting over, but I already have a bunch of gear and vehicles on EU server and I take it they are no transferable to US otherwise. Would really hate to lose them.

MataC
12-30-2016, 02:53 AM
I would be super satisfied if devs reduced the queue minimum to 2 players, don't think it's much to ask and it's very much needed...

Bentu
12-30-2016, 03:21 AM
Merge would be a great boost of players. I have no problems starting over, but I already have a bunch of gear and vehicles on EU server and I take it they are no transferable to US otherwise. Would really hate to lose them.

If you got any from the purchase of bundles in the store you should be able to claim them still.

W84IT
12-30-2016, 05:21 AM
As a PS3EU player a merge would be great,as most vets already moved on to PS4 and other games due to awful stability and bad RNGesus dictatorship,i already created a character on NA and play sometimes, but what about all that we already accomplished for the past 2 years?Like inventory space,max keys,weapons,synergies that wont come back,and old rewards,like from the show,to much money and time down the drain its not a option.

Lake Superior
12-30-2016, 09:19 AM
As a PS3EU player a merge would be great,as most vets already moved on to PS4 and other games due to awful stability and bad RNGesus dictatorship,i already created a character on NA and play sometimes, but what about all that we already accomplished for the past 2 years?Like inventory space,max keys,weapons,synergies that wont come back,and old rewards,like from the show,to much money and time down the drain its not a option.
This post is one Trion should tattoo on their eyelids.