PDA

View Full Version : loyalty vendor concerns.

MasterProtector
12-30-2016, 07:12 PM
I would like to first and foremost exclaim that i am expressing my personal opinion based solely on my experience of the loyalty vendor. and that secondly i am open to hearing other peoples aswell and hope they bring any reasonable concerns and or plausible changes to the table.

On the first note i would like to say i am happy this was an implemented function to the game in which allows players to go after old boxes, on that note i do feel the cost is not equaling the reward.

My experience of loyalty boxes has been discouraging to say the least. I have over time gotten a few items here and there from old syns (almost all being purple or lower). however i want to point out that due to the fact that trion has stated they have no intentions of allowing blue items to be upgradable more than once that for at least the loyalty boxes ie special delivery, corporate espionage, etc that they contain no less than epic items.

I feel with the other loyalty boxes should contain 4 mods (i feel this should be standard with all boxes) because many of us have said it, there are 4 mods to a weapon.

i also want to say that i think that the rate for shields EX-ark be higher among the corporate espionage and special delivery boxes, as in my last 4 boxes at these i have receives 3 blue items and one purple item, and out of ALL the boxes from those two i have gotten i have seen 2 epic shields and one legendary drop from it. i also want to note both epic shields were DX in ability value.

it is in my opinion that these boxes should be for the utmost benefit of the paying player IE patron pass or bit store purchaser. I feel these boxes should contain a much higher drop rate for higher tier items and potentially jackpots.

Cygnus
12-30-2016, 07:30 PM
however i want to point out that due to the fact that trion has stated they have no intentions of allowing blue items to be upgradable more than once that for at least the loyalty boxes ie special delivery, corporate espionage, etc that they contain no less than epic items I dont know why blue tier and under are even in the game at this point. No one uses them for anything other than vendering for scrip, with burst mags and cat injectors being the exception, but ive read they are obtainable in higher teirs recently. They clog inventory at majors. Seems like they could just buff scrip rewards. But if you are buying boxes or using loyalty, getting blue or under seems wrong. 4 mods are always better than 3 but I get why they do that for bit boxes but loyalty boxes should have 4. That would be a better way to show customer loyalty appreciation in my opinion

it is in my opinion that these boxes should be for the utmost benefit of the paying player IE patron pass or bit store purchaser. I feel these boxes should contain a much higher drop rate for higher tier items and potentially jackpots.

Agreed and seconded!

Zoomer12
12-30-2016, 07:34 PM
Blues should not exist in a paid for crate. It's a complete devaluation of the purchase every time you get one.

Meee
12-30-2016, 09:18 PM
Also the amount of points is way out of control . If you have a patron pass you can get 1 per year ? That's just too much . Here is a suggested breakdown

T5 jp gun 300 fully t5 modded 400 with your choice of mods
T6 jp gun 500 fully t5 modded 600 with your choice of mods
T5 jp shield 200
T6 jp shield 300
T5 jp rig 300 or loaded ( just like sentinel comes random with 1 t5 ) 400
T5 jp chip 100
T6 jp chip 200

Also we should be able to direct buy t5 and t6 cyber chips
T5 100
T6 200

xXxDSMer
12-31-2016, 05:19 AM
Also the amount of points is way out of control . If you have a patron pass you can get 1 per year ? That's just too much . Here is a suggested breakdown

T5 jp gun 300 fully t5 modded 400 with your choice of mods
T6 jp gun 500 fully t5 modded 600 with your choice of mods
T5 jp shield 200
T6 jp shield 300
T5 jp rig 300 or loaded ( just like sentinel comes random with 1 t5 ) 400
T5 jp chip 100
T6 jp chip 200

Also we should be able to direct buy t5 and t6 cyber chips
T5 100
T6 200

not to mention the amount of loyalty it takes to actually get to the point where it's even possible to store 500 of it
I'm again getting close to 300 and I know I've spent at least a little loyalty before. It's rather silly for it to cost more than the initially holdable 300 loyalty for anything in the jp vendor.