PDA

View Full Version : About the TV show

Kristensen
04-07-2013, 02:16 PM
Iam a bit concerned about the tv show, as I live in Denmark where I don't have syfy channel, so any word on how to see the tv show ?

Would hate to miss out on it.

Xardurius
04-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Same question here...it would be great if there was a stream or something like that.

Panthan
04-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Iam a bit concerned about the tv show, as I live in Denmark where I don't have syfy channel, so any word on how to see the tv show ?

Would hate to miss out on it.

I have the same problem in the Netherlands, netflix is blocked and syfy nl doesnt air it, ironic enough they do broadcast Xena.. (in which universe is Xena Science fiction..)

Jake Bando
04-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Yep I would like to know as well.
I'm from Belgium and I don't feel like waiting for a year or so before I can watch the show.

lundwooder
04-07-2013, 02:28 PM
You can watch it online on pirate sites

Kristensen
04-07-2013, 04:45 PM
No one have a answer for this ?!?

XFistsClenchedX
04-07-2013, 04:50 PM
If you guys get Hulu Plus over there, you should be fine.

UberHaxorNova
04-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Internet for the win

Samzoix
04-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Hulu-plus seems to be the way to go... If you can't get that then get the **** out of North Korea...:o

Kristensen
04-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Hulu are only avaliable in the US and Japan :(

Samzoix
04-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Ok, so here are options:
Move to the US or Japan
Pirate it and be a badass
Amazon instant (assuming they will have it)
In 10 years buy the box set online used :/

Kristensen
04-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Or just make it look like I'am in the US :D

But was kind of hoping they put it up for steaming for free, now that its a part of the game.

XFistsClenchedX
04-07-2013, 05:04 PM
I don't know then. I don't know what stuff you guys have across the pond. There must be a solution though. Like people are saying, try internet sites.

Lobselvith
04-07-2013, 05:05 PM
you can watch the show on www.syfy.com after it airs.

Herbfiend
04-07-2013, 05:07 PM
syfy sometimes puts some of there series up online on a weekly basis a couple days after the show airs.... Sometimes I said sometimes not sure if they are going to do it for this series would be nice since they are tied to a game that is online and covers more of a region then they do. Shows they upload have commercial breaks just like watching it on tv so I wouldn't see why they wouldn't do this.

Buu
04-07-2013, 05:16 PM
you can watch the show on www.syfy.com after it airs.
Same problem that Hulu have. It doesn't allow international view.
Here in Brazil we are lucky enough to have it (even if with a day of delay), but I like to use EZTV.IT for all those shows that haven't a proper distribution strategy.

Zeldron
04-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Ha ha for once in one game its goood to be american LMAO

Kristensen
04-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Well with my geo unblocker on and setup to the US, I'am able to watch the full episode shows witch are avaliable on syfy.com, so that bodes well, so long as they show it there too.

Smitch
04-07-2013, 05:32 PM
iTunes has season passes up in some areas. Unfortunately, not my area... :/

MrColdfingerz
04-07-2013, 05:41 PM
They block Netflix? I don't think China even blocks Netflix. ;))

Gam3center
04-08-2013, 01:58 AM
I think its ******ET they make a Game based on a TV show, and some are not able to see theo TV SHOW other than Pirate it?

So i end up like this i want to see the TV show the LEGAL way in Denmark, if i cant i wont play the game, i think trin neds to stream it FREE

Najiin
04-08-2013, 02:07 AM
I think its ******ET they make a Game based on a TV show, and some are not able to see theo TV SHOW other than Pirate it?

So i end up like this i want to see the TV show the LEGAL way in Denmark, if i cant i wont play the game, i think trin neds to stream it FREE

your statement saddens me do you people not listen this game and show were made at the same time not 1 then the other both at the same time so it's not a show based on a game or a game based on a show

Gam3center
04-08-2013, 02:18 AM
your statement saddens me do you people not listen this game and show were made at the same time not 1 then the other both at the same time so it's not a show based on a game or a game based on a show

Crist dude. what ever.

If you do not get the point then you saddens us or me go pick what ever you want.

Najiin
04-08-2013, 02:35 AM
Crist dude. what ever.

If you do not get the point then you saddens us or me go pick what ever you want.

i do get your point but there is no point *****ing about it on the games forums try going and *****ing to syfy channel on there forums and saying the game is based off a show is bull when they were made at the same time so you sir can go **** yourself

Gam3center
04-08-2013, 04:01 AM
i do get your point but there is no point *****ing about it on the games forums try going and *****ing to syfy channel on there forums and saying the game is based off a show is bull when they were made at the same time so you sir can go **** yourself

You mad bro?
Im stupid and i do not know anyting about the game or the tv show so i hope you can help me then, now that you know it all.

Now what do you call it if the game takes something from the tv show and make it happen in game? or if the tv show take events from the game and make it happend in the tv show. Then both the game and tv show is based on what? Sorry im just stupid i know.

OHH and the last part (you sir can go **** yourself) think about that one more time ;) have a nice day.

Kristensen
04-08-2013, 04:03 AM
I know they are made at the same time and tie into each other, thats why I'am so keen on getting some info on how to see the show.

Blackwolfe
04-08-2013, 04:09 AM
I doubt netflix will have the episodes on day 1.. if you don't live in the US that is. Hulu isn't available outside the US (and japan?) and even then you'd need hulu plus. Episodes and videos on syfy.com can't be viewed outside of the US.

Let's see.. that leaves.. a proxy and start to pay for netflix, which doesn't even neccesarily have the episodes the same week, or hulu plus? Syfy.com doesn't seem to have any day 1 episodes up even with a proxy. Im using Mediahint for google chrome, but Im still going to download the episodes from other sources.

Najiin
04-08-2013, 07:02 AM
You mad bro?
Im stupid and i do not know anyting about the game or the tv show so i hope you can help me then, now that you know it all.

Now what do you call it if the game takes something from the tv show and make it happen in game? or if the tv show take events from the game and make it happend in the tv show. Then both the game and tv show is based on what? Sorry im just stupid i know.

OHH and the last part (you sir can go **** yourself) think about that one more time ;) have a nice day.

they tie into each other or are you too stupid to notice that the show takes place in one place and the game in another but are the same universe even the devs have said that it's not a show based on a game or a game based on a show in a sense it's both and neither and as stated before you sir can go **** yourself