PDA

View Full Version : Blinded by the light

marty1954
01-03-2017, 02:19 AM
While the light from bmgs and mass cannons may be a minor inconvenience to me and a real nuisance to others these new fire weapons are stepping it up a notch. If you've ever been in a purgatory or mass o lantern shower you'll know what i mean. Now flamethrowers holy smoke, how can a person play when they're getting a bath from one of those. Just saying this for my own satisfaction because i know its going to happen. How about chainsaws instead?

Gaige12
01-04-2017, 11:25 AM
While the light from bmgs and mass cannons may be a minor inconvenience to me and a real nuisance to others these new fire weapons are stepping it up a notch. If you've ever been in a purgatory or mass o lantern shower you'll know what i mean. Now flamethrowers holy smoke, how can a person play when they're getting a bath from one of those. Just saying this for my own satisfaction because i know its going to happen. How about chainsaws instead?

Trion has been asked (even begged) a million times to tone down the graphics on bmgs and mass cannons. They either cant do it, or they just wont do it.

Moring
01-04-2017, 12:17 PM
Trion has been asked (even begged) a million times to tone down the graphics on bmgs and mass cannons. They either cant do it, or they just wont do it.

that is fairplay - you get blinded and your enemy gets a chance ;)

Bentu
01-04-2017, 12:37 PM
The glare from the fire is no where near as bad as from mass cannon bmgs etc.

Ronin9572
01-04-2017, 04:19 PM
Maybe it depends on your tv/monitor. Least with me the bmg's aren't too bad but the Mass cannons are the worst, literally my screen is just white and cannot see for a few seconds!

Bentu
01-04-2017, 04:30 PM
Multiple bmgs at mjrs blind me until enough guys turn up to render out but the guys who annoy me are the ones at the wm or sieges/incursions.

It's just unnecessary.

Ronin9572
01-04-2017, 05:39 PM
What gets me is when doing co ops or expo's in confined spaces and these MC users just keep staying back and blasting away non stop.

Jerrmy12
01-04-2017, 09:29 PM
What gets me is when doing co ops or expo's in confined spaces and these MC users just keep staying back and blasting away non stop.
Well yeah, it's a non cqc dps weapon

Ronin9572
01-05-2017, 07:20 AM
OMG no way...