PDA

View Full Version : Karma, reality or myth?

Wagner DeathBlow
01-03-2017, 08:08 AM
Karma, reality or myth?
Does anyone know if it works and quantify an average?
We need more consistent information, alright?

Bentu
01-03-2017, 08:15 AM
My honest opinion is we'll never know until we get some kind of a meter.

They could've just adjusted the drop rate as far as I am concerned.

Wagner DeathBlow
01-03-2017, 08:24 AM
I have PP and I did not get any JPs in more than 400 event majors... Then, what is the idea behind this Karma?

Jack Robo
01-03-2017, 08:30 AM
karma works...got 3 from it last event and i only had pp a week

Moring
01-03-2017, 08:55 AM
I have PP and I did not get any JPs in more than 400 event majors... Then, what is the idea behind this Karma?

I'd bump this post until Destro has a look into your account, maybe something is screwed there and dice says you get something but the game says nope.

Bentu
01-03-2017, 09:03 AM
karma works...got 3 from it last event and i only had pp a week

In the past I've had 4 jps from an event without a pp.

Sorry but it doesn't do it for me.

That said though if I can afford it I will get a pp for this coming event.
Even though I'm dubious I'd be stupid not to give a another go especially as there's some weapons there I'd like to get but if the weighted rng bites me again I'll will be done here and in game.

Ronin9572
01-03-2017, 09:19 AM
It's all tied to your RNG. If your regular RNG is cursed, guess what so is your karma...

Wagner DeathBlow
01-03-2017, 10:45 AM
I know it's random... But what forms do you use to track your RNG?

Verga DeFuego
01-03-2017, 11:33 AM
It's working for me.
I started keeping track of how many majors I did before getting a JP. I wasn't keeping track for my first two jack pots, but my last 4 JP's were received after doing 40-53 majors, with all but one dropping after 50.

Lake Superior
01-03-2017, 11:48 AM
It seems to work for Patron.
I ended last event with 4 JP. - I won't go into how I think getting multiples of a JP is stupid...
I will say that it appears that non-patrons have had their RNG/Drop-rate nerfed as a Patron purchase incentive though.

PithHelmetIrath
01-03-2017, 11:59 AM
It's all tied to your RNG. If your regular RNG is cursed, guess what so is your karma...

Given past history, it's tough to disagree with this post..

Ronin9572
01-03-2017, 12:02 PM
It seems to work for Patron.
I ended last event with 4 JP. - I won't go into how I think getting multiples of a JP is stupid...
I will say that it appears that non-patrons have had their RNG/Drop-rate nerfed as a Patron purchase incentive though.

You are exactly right on that!

Ronin9572
01-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Given past history, it's tough to disagree with this post..

Oh and don't forget it's drastically weighted as well...

Wagner DeathBlow
01-03-2017, 12:07 PM
It's working for me.
I started keeping track of how many majors I did before getting a JP. I wasn't keeping track for my first two jack pots, but my last 4 JP's were received after doing 40-53 majors, with all but one dropping after 50.

It's very cool to have a quantitative answer ... but I understand that it's something variable. Thank you for the answer Verga DeFuego

Destromathe
01-03-2017, 12:41 PM

Hello Wagner Deathblow,

Looking at your account, you acquired a patron pass on 12/28, and prior to that have only had the free compensation 3 day patron. Karma is currently working for your account since you purchased a patron pass, and I see it is increasing over time. Your karma is indeed working, however you have not had a patron pass for the previous 400 majors you have completed, only the past few dozen. I hope that you get a jackpot soon!

Ronin9572
01-03-2017, 12:49 PM
I know it's random... But what forms do you use to track your RNG?

Been playing since September 2014, before there were even events. I've played hard as many of my friends and clan mates watched them get JP after JP, T4 drop after T4 drop and I wait 8 months to a year...Tried almost every trick in the book, didn't help. But my friends and clan mates kept raking them in. Know plenty of players with WAY worse RNG than me, Day 1 players who still never got a JP or didn't till they got Karma PP drop. Not saying karma don't work, but it's all tied to your RNG just like everything else. This last event I never received or saw a single ERR of any tier. This has been the second event this has happened to me since Karma started. I believe Trion has manipulated the drop rates overall to force ppl to buy patrons or event boxes. Oh and on to the weighted RNG, I just got 10 OJ blasters this event, but not a single OJ det, bolter, or battery. I'd say almost half my weapons drops were the plasma blaster. So while I have no forms for my RNG, I remember what I get. So while some go 50-75 majors before a karma drop there are others doing 400+ and still no luck. Yes karma works, but it's tied to your RNG. So gl to all patrons!

Destromathe
01-03-2017, 01:08 PM
Been playing since September 2014, before there were even events. I've played hard as many of my friends and clan mates watched them get JP after JP, T4 drop after T4 drop and I wait 8 months to a year...Tried almost every trick in the book, didn't help. But my friends and clan mates kept raking them in. Know plenty of players with WAY worse RNG than me, Day 1 players who still never got a JP or didn't till they got Karma PP drop. Not saying karma don't work, but it's all tied to your RNG just like everything else. This last event I never received or saw a single ERR of any tier. This has been the second event this has happened to me since Karma started. I believe Trion has manipulated the drop rates overall to force ppl to buy patrons or event boxes. Oh and on to the weighted RNG, I just got 10 OJ blasters this event, but not a single OJ det, bolter, or battery. I'd say almost half my weapons drops were the plasma blaster. So while I have no forms for my RNG, I remember what I get. So while some go 50-75 majors before a karma drop there are others doing 400+ and still no luck. Yes karma works, but it's tied to your RNG. So gl to all patrons!

Sorry for your frustration, however it is impossible to do 400 majors with Karma and not get a jackpot. Nothing has been manipulated, and drop rates for non patron players was not changed when karma was released, and has not changed since. Karma is simply an offering for patron players who want to take some of the RNG out of the equation when it comes to jackpots. If you try a patron pass, you will clearly see the difference, and if not, then we are very glad you are still enjoying Defiance, and I promise you nothing has been made worse for non-patron players at any time.

Bentu
01-03-2017, 01:37 PM

My rng was much the same re the t4 lock box jps when they first came out, I wasn't getting any drops until I mentioned it in a thread and then I started to get one every other month or so.
I've not had one since I got a jp shield on the ps3 na but not one since well not that I recall.
Personally I'd not worry about jps if the old way to get ojs still existed as getting an oj now is nearly as rare as getting a jp sometimes.

Ronin9572
01-03-2017, 02:15 PM
Sorry for your frustration, however it is impossible to do 400 majors with Karma and not get a jackpot. Nothing has been manipulated, and drop rates for non patron players was not changed when karma was released, and has not changed since. Karma is simply an offering for patron players who want to take some of the RNG out of the equation when it comes to jackpots. If you try a patron pass, you will clearly see the difference, and if not, then we are very glad you are still enjoying Defiance, and I promise you nothing has been made worse for non-patron players at any time.

It is what it is Destro. I just threw out the 400 major cause thats what the OP was saying. And you explained to him what happened. Think the most I've heard from a friend was 200+, but again that is hearsay. I'm sure Karma would help my JP drops, I have no doubt, but money is tight here. I'm getting used to the fact this is a non patrons life, lol. My issue is more of the weighted RNG. I'll openly admit my play time is reduced for several reasons, new baby and yes some frustration. But I still enjoy the game. Now I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, I do remember alot. And the drop rate and drops have changed. Oh and Happy New Year!

Bentu
01-03-2017, 02:45 PM
I'll openly admit my play time is reduced for several reasons, new baby and yes some frustration. Oh and Happy New Year!

Congrats on the new baby mate and a happy new year to. :)

Ronin9572
01-03-2017, 03:28 PM
Congrats on the new baby mate and a happy new year to. :)

Thanks, well he's 6 months now. And Happy New Year to you as well

Bentu
01-03-2017, 03:40 PM
Thanks, well he's 6 months now. And Happy New Year to you as well

Wow he'll be crawling soon, hope you got enough stair gates etc.

dragon rider
01-04-2017, 02:58 AM
Karma, reality or myth?
Does anyone know if it works and quantify an average?
We need more consistent information, alright?
2 jp per event for me not one before karma

clay marrow
01-04-2017, 03:29 AM
Hello Wagner Deathblow,

Looking at your account, you acquired a patron pass on 12/28, and prior to that have only had the free compensation 3 day patron. Karma is currently working for your account since you purchased a patron pass, and I see it is increasing over time. Your karma is indeed working, however you have not had a patron pass for the previous 400 majors you have completed, only the past few dozen. I hope that you get a jackpot soon!

Karma does work.
I've legitimately done hundreds of majors during events and pulled my fair share of JPs and have seen many others do the same.
Keep rolling the dice with an ACTIVE patron pass and you'll hit 7s eventually...
Just have to put in the work...

zakuroichi
01-04-2017, 04:11 AM
6 toons with PP = 19 JPs
1 toon w/o PP = 1 JP
friend w/o PP = 4 JPs
another friend with PP = 4 JPs

edit - I play an average of 4hrs a day

I'd say Karma helps for cursed accounts like I have on my main. Before Karma and having a PP I get only 1JP per event, and I always pull the most useless one in the bunch.

Off-topic but would like to mention, the last 3days of solstice event was weird for me. I was pulling blues across all toons.

Ronin9572
01-04-2017, 04:48 AM
6 toons with PP = 19 JPs
1 toon w/o PP = 1 JP
friend w/o PP = 4 JPs

I'd say Karma helps for cursed accounts like I have on my main. Before Karma and having a PP I get only 1JP per event, and I always pull the most useless one in the bunch.

Off-topic but would like to mention, the last 3days of solstice event was weird for me. I was pulling blues across all toons.

No offense but it's funny to hear someone calling their toon "cursed" when their pulling a JP each event without a PP.

zakuroichi
01-04-2017, 05:02 AM
No offense but it's funny to hear someone calling their toon "cursed" when their pulling a JP each event without a PP.

sorry but you misunderstood, let me elaborate on that. Before Karma was implemented my main toon, which has Patron, gets only 1 JP per event. :)

Edit: without Patron am lucky if i get a legendary

Bentu
01-04-2017, 05:13 AM
6 toons with PP = 19 JPs
1 toon w/o PP = 1 JP
friend w/o PP = 4 JPs

Can you elaborate on your toonz please, are these separate account or alts on same account and are they on the same or different servers as in eu/na?

Thank you.

Deacon Blue
01-04-2017, 05:17 AM
I love how people come here saying they've had 400 majors and no jp then the devs check and they've had 24 lol

Bentu
01-04-2017, 05:29 AM
I love how people come here saying they've had 400 majors and no jp then the devs check and they've had 24 lol

I think you need to re read the thread as there's several different posters with similar grievances.

zakuroichi
01-04-2017, 05:51 AM
Can you elaborate on your toonz please, are these separate account or alts on same account and are they on the same or different servers as in eu/na?

Thank you.

Hi Bentu, they are all separate accounts and all in PC NA.

Additional info:
They all come in the same arkfalls together, maybe 2 toonz had a couple of arkfall more than the others, and I ran only my main toon when there was so much lag ingame.

Below is the distribution of 19 JPs on 6 toonz 'with PP'
main = 6jps
2nd = 5jps
3rd = 2jps
4th = 2jps
5th = 3jps
6th = 1jp

edit: there were no duplicate JPs in one toon

At least now I know which accounts to avoid, the next time I think of buying PP again.

Bentu
01-04-2017, 06:09 AM
Hi Bentu, they are all separate accounts and all in PC NA.

Additional info:
They all come in the same arkfalls together, maybe 2 toonz had a couple of arkfall more than the others, and I ran only my main toon when there was so much lag ingame.

Below is the distribution of 19 JPs on 6 toonz 'with PP'
main = 6jps
2nd = 5jps
3rd = 2jps
4th = 2jps
5th = 3jps
6th = 1jp

edit: there were no duplicate JPs in one toon

At least now I know which accounts to avoid, the next time I think of buying PP again.

What I was trying to find out was if you had 6 separate patron passes on different accounts.

If all 6 toonz are on the same account they will pull from the same patron pass.

Wagner Serrato
01-04-2017, 07:28 AM
Dell i gotcha with karm 2x donner and prancer

Wagner DeathBlow
01-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Hello Wagner Deathblow,

Hello, Destromathe, nice to meet you.

Thanks for the answer. I have in mind that I had PP for a few days in this last event, but I took into account the experience of my clanmates.

However, thank you for wishing me luck in the future and wish you the same.

We are conquering many Brazilians for the game that we both love and for our clan ... I count on your help, to help them even more.

TYVM.
Wagner

Wagner DeathBlow
01-04-2017, 10:45 AM

Hi Ronin, i believe we are in the same situation

Wagner DeathBlow
01-04-2017, 11:01 AM

In the event, I did more than 400 certainly, more like Destro said, I only had 6 days of PP ... as I played 5 of these 6 days, surely I made more than 100 mjr ... if the Destro wants and can verify this, he You can say ... Well, my post was intended to make doubts and not cause controversy, nor to make fun of me!

Destromathe
01-04-2017, 11:08 AM
In the event, I did more than 400 certainly, more like Destro said, I only had 6 days of PP ... as I played 5 of these 6 days, surely I made more than 100 mjr ... if the Destro wants and can verify this, he You can say ... Well, my post was intended to make doubts and not cause controversy, nor to make fun of me!

I do understand the intention of your post Wagner, as mine was simply meant to clarify your statement and inform. At no point, should any player make fun of you for posting your honest opinion. However, there can be a stigma attached to RNG, and Karma in general, so I always try to make sure that as much of the facts are presented as possible, so players do not panic and think 400+ arkfalls without getting a jackpot is normal.

In regards to your actual number while having patron, this is not something that I like to do, publicly or privately. We have repeatedly stated that we will not put a karma meter in game, and this would be no different. It would also provide information to other players that they simply do not need to know, and open up avenues for possible insult, regardless of the number. Instead, I would encourage you to continue playing with the patron pass, and I can assure you that at the rate at which you complete arkfalls, karma will reward you (don't worry, karma will roll into the next event).

Wagner DeathBlow
01-04-2017, 11:23 AM
I do understand the intention of your post Wagner, as mine was simply meant to clarify your statement and inform. At no point, should any player make fun of you for posting your honest opinion. However, there can be a stigma attached to RNG, and Karma in general, so I always try to make sure that as much of the facts are presented as possible, so players do not panic and think 400+ arkfalls without getting a jackpot is normal.

In regards to your actual number while having patron, this is not something that I like to do, publicly or privately. We have repeatedly stated that we will not put a karma meter in game, and this would be no different. It would also provide information to other players that they simply do not need to know, and open up avenues for possible insult, regardless of the number. Instead, I would encourage you to continue playing with the patron pass, and I can assure you that at the rate at which you complete arkfalls, karma will reward you (don't worry, karma will roll into the next event).

I understand Destro. I didn't want to and i don't want you to open any information, just said it in the intention to state that what i said up to here is not a lie, just a fact.

Thanks for the clarifications and I hope things improve for me =)

zakuroichi
01-04-2017, 01:07 PM
What I was trying to find out was if you had 6 separate patron passes on different accounts.

If all 6 toonz are on the same account they will pull from the same patron pass.

Sorry, I thought I was clear.
They are all on different/separate accounts having their own individual PPs, and are all in PC NA.

fattymcgee
01-04-2017, 04:08 PM
I'm pretty consistent on what hrs I can actually play the game and I do receive jps more frequently with patpass and its great to have the added benefit of more af to preme them. Extra ammo and stems and spikes and nads ohh my ! That too :-)

Ronin9572
01-04-2017, 04:14 PM
sorry but you misunderstood, let me elaborate on that. Before Karma was implemented my main toon, which has Patron, gets only 1 JP per event. :)

Edit: without Patron am lucky if i get a legendary

Ok sorry for the misunderstanding. Well that's actually on the other end of the spectrum, but one is better than none. Guess it would depend on the amount of AF's you do. Happy New Year!

Zoomer12
01-04-2017, 04:25 PM
Karma definitely works, but a lot of people don't realise how many majors it takes to trigger it.

You could be lucky and do 10, or in some cases 80+

I don't think that I've ever done more than 80 or 100 to trigger a drop. My average is one JP about every 1.5 days attending as many as I can when online by teleporting to clanmates and checking between shards as often as possible.

If you only attend 4-5 majors a day, the reality is that you will likely only get one JP per event.

Bentu
01-04-2017, 04:38 PM
I think the karma drops may have something to do with how many of the minors you do before the boss fight.
There has to be something that instigates the beginning of when your karma starts.
I think those who do more of the whole arkfalls as opposed to just the boss fight may get better rewards but that's not much help if you can only do 5 a day on an empty shard if you're lucky.

Zoomer12
01-04-2017, 04:54 PM
I think the karma drops may have something to do with how many of the minors you do before the boss fight.
There has to be something that instigates the beginning of when your karma starts.
I think those who do more of the whole arkfalls as opposed to just the boss fight may get better rewards but that's not much help if you can only do 5 a day on an empty shard if you're lucky.

I don't do minors, ever, unless it's part of a quest.

Solstice I did no minors at all and still got Comet, Prancer, Dancer x2, Donner x2, Vixen x2 and Cupid x1.

Karma is obtained at every event major (Solstice had WM event too) and nothing else. There's no trick involved at all.

Anyone that says they did hundreds of Majors and had none either had no Patron pass or are counting minors too or just not counting their Majors properly.

It's possible that there's bugs too of course, but a bug for karma would likely affect everyone with a PP since karma applies to everyone with a PP, just like the bug where karma trigged, but no drop happened.

Ronin9572
01-04-2017, 05:35 PM
I think what Bentu was implying is the shards before the boss fight. But again I could be wrong.

Bentu
01-04-2017, 05:39 PM
I don't do minors, ever, unless it's part of a quest.

Solstice I did no minors at all and still got Comet, Prancer, Dancer x2, Donner x2, Vixen x2 and Cupid x1.

Karma is obtained at every event major (Solstice had WM event too) and nothing else. There's no trick involved at all.

Anyone that says they did hundreds of Majors and had none either had no Patron pass or are counting minors too or just not counting their Majors properly.

It's possible that there's bugs too of course, but a bug for karma would likely affect everyone with a PP since karma applies to everyone with a PP, just like the bug where karma trigged, but no drop happened.

When I say minors I mean the minor arkfalls that lead to the boss fight of the mjr.
There has to be something that triggers when your own personal karma starts or else people would be pulling their karma jps at relatively the same time.
On the first day karma was introduced some people had karma drops within hours of it starting, I myself had to wait 4 days.

What I'm saying is something has to trigger it and then certain circumstances have to take place before you get a karma jp reward.

Bentu
01-04-2017, 05:40 PM
I think what Bentu was implying is the shards before the boss fight. But again I could be wrong.

Yep.................you're right.

Ronin9572
01-04-2017, 05:45 PM
Just caught it while you were typing the previous post, lol

Zoomer12
01-04-2017, 07:05 PM
Yep.................you're right.

Ah,

nope doesnt affect it.

I have a Patron alt that I park and damage one guy at the ending and he still gets as much karma / jps.

Taking advantage of the system yeh, but so is the guy with 10 alts that does it!

Bentu
01-04-2017, 08:32 PM
Ah,

nope doesnt affect it.

I have a Patron alt that I park and damage one guy at the ending and he still gets as much karma / jps.

Taking advantage of the system yeh, but so is the guy with 10 alts that does it!

But that's pc yes and can load multiple characters at the same time on the same account so all those characters will be earning karma at the same time for the one account.

zakuroichi
01-05-2017, 02:07 AM
But that's pc yes and can load multiple characters at the same time on the same account so all those characters will be earning karma at the same time for the one account.

Hi Bentu. AFAIK on PC only 1 character can go online per account. Before, I tried to login my 2 characters (of the same account) on different computers, but one of them gets disconnected as soon as the account goes online on another machine.

We can only have multiple characters online at the same time, if they are from different accounts, and if the machine can handle it.

Bentu
01-05-2017, 04:03 AM
Hi Bentu. AFAIK on PC only 1 character can go online per account. Before, I tried to login my 2 characters (of the same account) on different computers, but one of them gets disconnected as soon as the account goes online on another machine.

We can only have multiple characters online at the same time, if they are from different accounts, and if the machine can handle it.

I don't know how it's done but I'm sure I've seen guys post that they're able to load characters from the same account and transfer items between them doing away with the need for a bank or transfer system.

I might be wrong but that's how I understood it.

Wagner DeathBlow
01-05-2017, 04:43 AM
Uaw, this post is helping me a lot.

The Karma restarted at the beginning of events or is it continuous?

Zoomer12
01-05-2017, 04:49 AM
Karma keeps building with each event major as long as you have a PP. If you lose the pass, you don't lose Karma progress, but you wont acquire more till you get another PP.

Bentu
01-05-2017, 04:50 AM
Uaw, this post is helping me a lot.

The Karma restarted at the beginning of events or is it continuous?

Karma only works during events. Although I don't know if karma you get from the crates continues as long as you can buy the crate.

Wagner DeathBlow
01-05-2017, 04:57 AM
Karma keeps building with each event major as long as you have a PP. If you lose the pass, you don't lose Karma progress, but you wont acquire more till you get another PP.

I understood that Karma only works on events, what I was wondering is if it is cumulative for upcoming events?

zakuroichi
01-05-2017, 05:02 AM
I don't know how it's done but I'm sure I've seen guys post that they're able to load characters from the same account and transfer items between them doing away with the need for a bank or transfer system.

I might be wrong but that's how I understood it.

I guess they used 3rd party software, am no advanced pc user so not sure myself. Heck 1 time, before, I saw 2 identical toonz standing near to each other at last chance. Exactly the same IGN, ego level, clothing, & loadout. Took a screen shot.

Bentu
01-05-2017, 05:08 AM
I understood that Karma only works on events, what I was wondering is if it is cumulative for upcoming events?

Yes karma builds up until you get your jp drop and starts again.
If you imagine it had a meter and was halfway full when one event stopped it would then start again at that point if you have a patron pass active.

Bentu
01-05-2017, 05:11 AM
I guess they used 3rd party software, am no advanced pc user so not sure myself. Heck 1 time, before, I saw 2 identical toonz standing near to each other at last chance. Exactly the same IGN, ego level, clothing, & loadout. Took a screen shot.

Really well there you go you have your own proof.
Now just imagine both those toonz at a event arkfall earning karma for the same account.

Doesn't seem fair does it?

Wagner DeathBlow
01-05-2017, 05:11 AM
Yes karma builds up until you get your jp drop and starts again.
If you imagine it had a meter and was halfway full when one event stopped it would then start again at that point if you have a patron pass active.

Wonderful, this is very good

Bentu
01-05-2017, 05:19 AM
Wonderful, this is very good

Yes your karma is active while there's an event on and you have an active patron pass.
If your patron pass runs out during the event your karma will cease to grow or increase.

One thing you should also be aware of is that you are still able to get a normal event jp drop and this will also reset your karma.

Wagner DeathBlow
01-05-2017, 06:24 AM
Yes your karma is active while there's an event on and you have an active patron pass.
If your patron pass runs out during the event your karma will cease to grow or increase.

One thing you should also be aware of is that you are still able to get a normal event jp drop and this will also reset your karma.

Ah yes, karma restarts every time you drop a jp ... alright!

konstantinov
01-05-2017, 06:51 AM
People will say karma is broken until they pull multiples of the most desired JPs.

Period

DEATHBRINGER210
01-05-2017, 06:58 AM
they need to make a sticky thread . with all the questions the devs have answered about the karma system . and they also need to put in there the devs said they arent putting a karma meter in the game.

Bentu
01-05-2017, 07:10 AM
People will say karma is broken until they pull multiples of the most desired JPs.

Period

I don't think it's the karma that's broken if it exists, I still personally believe that the rng is tweaked for events but the issue is the weighted rng now if that is tied to karma then yes it's broken.

they need to make a sticky thread . with all the questions the devs have answered about the karma system . and they also need to put in there the devs said they arent putting a karma meter in the game.

You could do that couldn't you.

DEATHBRINGER210
01-05-2017, 07:16 AM
i dont have time to do it . i got to much stuff to do in game

Bentu
01-05-2017, 07:23 AM
i dont have time to do it . i got to much stuff to do in game

Ok I understand but honestly it doesn't take up much of your time.

Just jot the points down on a piece of paper and then form them into a FAQ list.

I'd do it but as I'm a bit dubious about it I wouldn't think it'd go down well.

Andy Logan 1337
01-05-2017, 08:22 AM
Well , people could be press charges on trion if Karma was a lie.
I guess they would not cheat us...it would be a huge risk to the companny.

My honest opinion is we'll never know until we get some kind of a meter.

They could've just adjusted the drop rate as far as I am concerned.

Bentu
01-05-2017, 08:33 AM
Well , people could be press charges on trion if Karma was a lie.
I guess they would not cheat us...it would be a huge risk to the companny.

True but they only have to call the increased rng code they use karma.

It's just my opinion and it's more than likely wrong but I've seen so much here to believe everything I'm told.

Sorry if that offends anyone but believe me I do want to believe.

It's just life's lessons holding me back.

VVinch
01-05-2017, 09:23 AM
Karma only works during events. Although I don't know if karma you get from the crates continues as long as you can buy the crate.

Hello guys.
I'd read the entire thread and it's been very interesting and helpful about how karma works and what are the possibilitys to get or no jps from events, that's kinda 80% clear.

But...
What about elite crate?
This Bentus post had kept my attention 'cause I remember that the only jp I had got from elite lockbox bought with 64 AF's and scrip was in last november (before I bought PP), Is the only jp I have gotten since I started playing since 2015. So if KARMA is a real deal, I'd like to know one thing:

1.- Is elite lockbox attached to the event karma, or is this independent?
Because i'd llike to know how often and what's my possibiliies of getting a jp from crate with some frequency.

That question comes because, with PP I could open two lockboxes a day, even three on weekends, w/o PP I could open 1 each two day, one a day on weekends. And with that frecuence, with a 30 days PP, I'd got a few ojs but no jp appear on the horizon form elite lockbox.

Thnx.

Bentu
01-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Hello guys.
I'd read the entire thread and it's been very interesting and helpful about how karma works and what are the possibilitys to get or no jps from events, that's kinda 80% clear.

But...
What about elite crate?
This Bentus post had kept my attention 'cause I remember that the only jp I had got from elite lockbox bought with 64 AF's and scrip was in last november (before I bought PP), Is the only jp I have gotten since I started playing since 2015. So if KARMA is a real deal, I'd like to know one thing:

1.- Is elite lockbox attached to the event karma, or is this independent?
Because i'd llike to know how often and what's my possibiliies of getting a jp from crate with some frequency

That question comes because, with PP I could open two lockboxes a day, even three on weekends, w/o PP I could open 1 each two day, one a day on weekends. And with that frecuence, with a 30 days PP, I'd got a few ojs but no jp appear on the horizon.

Thnx.

No karma doesn't affect elite boxes but does affect it's own separate karma on the event craters.

Wagner DeathBlow
01-05-2017, 10:19 AM
No karma doesn't affect elite boxes but does affect it's own separate karma on the event craters.

When it says "the event craters" it means the lockbox of the loyalty Bentu?

Bentu
01-05-2017, 11:34 AM
When it says "the event craters" it means the lockbox of the loyalty Bentu?

You've got me there as I don't buy them anymore, the only loyalty I get now is if I get a patron pass.
But the boxes you get the karma on is the one's that are the current event one's.
The event boxes on sale in the bits store.

Wagner DeathBlow
01-06-2017, 05:34 AM
You've got me there as I don't buy them anymore, the only loyalty I get now is if I get a patron pass.
But the boxes you get the karma on is the one's that are the current event one's.
The event boxes on sale in the bits store.

Alright... I get it