Syn:Reaper
1)20% Fire Rate
2)15% Damage
3)15% Nano Proc chance with chance of radiation burns increasing dmg by 10%
4)15% Life/Shield Steal

Nano:Fire

Deacon Blue
01-10-2017, 03:53 AM
How BAD are you at this game? There is no content that justifies a gun like this. Everything's a joke as is.

BloodReapz
01-10-2017, 04:03 AM
How BAD are you at this game? There is no content that justifies a gun like this. Everything's a joke as is.

Lol why would someone be bad to want this syn for a mazu? Mazus arent buffed as blast rifles so why not give them an edge?

konstantinov
01-10-2017, 04:23 AM
1)20% Fire Rate
2)15% Damage
4)15% Life/Shield Steal

How would radiation burns help with fire nano?

Ronin9572
01-10-2017, 04:25 AM
We just had the Time Piercer a few months ago. Your nano is way to OP!

BloodReapz
01-10-2017, 04:25 AM
How would radiation burns help with fire nano?

Radiation dmg increases all dmg dealt including health and shield which also bypasses it too

konstantinov
01-10-2017, 05:04 AM
Radiation dmg increases all dmg dealt including health and shield which also bypasses it too

Let me rephrase my question. How is fire nano going to proc a radiation nano bonus?

Logain
01-10-2017, 05:30 AM
Lol why would someone be bad to want this syn for a mazu? Mazus arent buffed as blast rifles so why not give them an edge?

Mazu BRs and BRs have about the same DPS.

Greybush
01-10-2017, 06:48 AM
Good try, but that synergy is completely ridiculous.

Skiller115
01-10-2017, 07:49 AM
1)20% Fire Rate
2)15% Damage
4)15% Life/Shield Steal

Lmao do you understand how overpowered this synergy is? I calculated the dps of a non jp Mazu with this synergy and with perfect rolls and damage t6 mastery it will have a dps of almost 140000! That's as high as almost all jp BRs and this is just Base dps you know like without the nano factored in! Lol with this synergy the jp mazu can possibly get a firerate of 20.6 and that is without the fire rate mastery lol!! I don't even want to know how powerful the jp will be but I know that it would be stronger than any gun in the game except for a fully activated AA synergy gun like Extermination Protocol but even then the EP only has a crit value of 1.2 while the mazu can get 2.0....

01-10-2017, 08:20 AM
Lmao do you understand how overpowered this synergy is? I calculated the dps of a non jp Mazu with this synergy and with perfect rolls and damage t6 mastery it will have a dps of almost 140000! That's as high as almost all jp BRs and this is just Base dps you know like without the nano factored in! Lol with this synergy the jp mazu can possibly get a firerate of 20.6 and that is without the fire rate mastery lol!! I don't even want to know how powerful the jp will be but I know that it would be stronger than any gun in the game except for a fully activated AA synergy gun like Extermination Protocol but even then the EP only has a crit value of 1.2 while the mazu can get 2.0....

And it even has lifesteal lol.

mariadew5
01-10-2017, 09:07 AM
I don't think this idea will work. But try it ;)

Omega Maximus
01-10-2017, 09:28 AM
1)20% Fire Rate
2)15% Damage
4)15% Life/Shield Steal

I like the idea! Great suggestion!

WhiteStrike
01-10-2017, 11:49 AM
1)20% Fire Rate
2)15% Damage
4)15% Life/Shield Steal

Yeah, this is way too overpowered. It makes nearly every synergy useless. Why not give it a 90% chance to insta-kill an enemy on hit while we're at it?

PS:

Radiation Burns = Perk from DLC5

Irradiated = Radiation's proc effect

BloodReapz
01-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Yea anything that will be better than a blast rifle is too op...we know..we know

Skiller115
01-10-2017, 11:59 AM
Yea anything that will be better than a blast rifle is too op...we know..we know

It's not that I've always wanted a Mazu in a good synergy. I fought hard to get the Extermation Protocol to be changed into a Mazu, it's just that the synergy you proposed is really op!

WhiteStrike
01-10-2017, 12:02 PM
People have given you plenty of arguments as to why that synergy would be overpowered, including mathematical ones. You're the one mentioning Blast Rifles.

BloodReapz
01-10-2017, 01:12 PM
People have given you plenty of arguments as to why that synergy would be overpowered, including mathematical ones. You're the one mentioning Blast Rifles.

How is it op? Do explain...mazus have a slower fire rate than blast rifles,theyre harder to aim than blast rifles and even with life/shield steal the chance of actually getting enough to survive mazu vs blast rifle is still slim sooo how is it overpowered again?

If that syn I posted was for blast rifle everyone would be hopping on the train to get it done but its mazu so why not argue on how its op but its not

Brajjaan
01-10-2017, 01:49 PM
How is it op? Do explain...mazus have a slower fire rate than blast rifles,theyre harder to aim than blast rifles and even with life/shield steal the chance of actually getting enough to survive mazu vs blast rifle is still slim sooo how is it overpowered again?

If that syn I posted was for blast rifle everyone would be hopping on the train to get it done but its mazu so why not argue on how its op but its not

If you can't aim a mazu then I clearly understand why you'd think a blast rifle is better than any other gun that requires effort to use

BloodReapz
01-10-2017, 02:04 PM
If you can't aim a mazu then I clearly understand why you'd think a blast rifle is better than any other gun that requires effort to use

Never said I couldn't aim a mazu lol,just saying its harder with these blur bunny hopping ***** all over pvp

WhiteStrike
01-10-2017, 02:23 PM

It makes Mazus rival SMGs easily. The Mazu's issue isn't damage, it's how difficult it is to apply said damage due to it's terrible Mag Size and Aiming Accuracy.
Why not simply buff Mazus' weaknesses instead of creating an over-compensating synergy?

BloodReapz
01-10-2017, 02:29 PM
It makes Mazus rival SMGs easily. The Mazu's issue isn't damage, it's how difficult it is to apply said damage due to it's terrible Mag Size and Aiming Accuracy.
Why not simply buff Mazus' weaknesses instead of creating an over-compensating synergy?

Still doesn't explain how its op

Brajjaan
01-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Still doesn't explain how its op

Because you're literally asking for an additional supreme damage and fire rate roll along with an additional 10% dmg on a proc with apparently no cooldown and so far the biggest ammount of lifesteal lmao

zee_oh_six
01-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Needs to have homing bullets that spawn an inquisitor after death.

cmpowell
01-10-2017, 03:15 PM
when are players going to learn the mazu sucks. It has all the downfalls of blast rifles and ARs and none of the benefits

BloodReapz
01-11-2017, 01:05 AM
when are players going to learn the mazu sucks. It has all the downfalls of blast rifles and ARs and none of the benefits

Yea,that's why I suggested this syn to somewhat help mazus but noone wants something stronger than a blast rifle..