PDA

View Full Version : New event assault rifles have hidden bonus?

Brajjaan
01-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Hey just wanted to point out that the new assault rifles have a base crit of 1.7 instead of 1.5. If it's intended it's not retroactive and is also not in patch notes, and if not, well fix it I guess because it's a really unbalanced and unfair advantage considering the synergy is pretty overpowered

Bloodbath82
01-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Why would you cry Nerf like crying hasn't completely changed the face of pvp. Some people ain't happy unless everyone gets a trophy.

Logain
01-10-2017, 12:23 PM
Yes 1.5 is the base VBI AR Crit mult. But suspect it is 1.7 after reaching level 20 skill bonus in ARs. Probably 10% skill bonus.

Brajjaan
01-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Why would you cry Nerf like crying hasn't completely changed the face of pvp. Some people ain't happy unless everyone gets a trophy.

I'm not "crying". It's called feedback.

I suggest you keep your troll comments to yourself because they're not appreciated in-game and most likely less on forums. Also go read the rules and guidelines that were recently published

Brajjaan
01-10-2017, 12:30 PM
Yes 1.5 is the base VBI AR Crit mult. But suspect it is 1.7 after reaching level 20 skill bonus in ARs. Probably 10% skill bonus.

Also wrong, I compared unmodded purples with unmodded purples without crit rolls and new guns definitely have higher crit.

You can also go back and compare the jp ar card with older ones and you'll see a .1 difference in crit mult in card

THE ROCKS
01-10-2017, 01:46 PM
To be real I wouldn't complain or nothing about it that's where apparently "feedback" wise I would be terrible I wouldn't say a thing about if it had higher crit makes it more affective for everyone In pvp in my mind if its a buff or a new thing it's for the better

Brajjaan
01-10-2017, 02:06 PM
To be real I wouldn't complain or nothing about it that's where apparently "feedback" wise I would be terrible I wouldn't say a thing about if it had higher crit makes it more affective for everyone In pvp in my mind if its a buff or a new thing it's for the better

It's easy for someone who doesn't care about anyone but themselves to say they wouldn't bother reporting something that's not intended.

I however believe we have the right to get a confirmation on if it's intended or not because the stats are clearly wrong on these assault rifles, making them the only guns having two manufacture bonuses

THE ROCKS
01-10-2017, 02:15 PM
It's easy for someone who doesn't care about anyone but themselves to say they wouldn't bother reporting something that's not intended.

I however believe we have the right to get a confirmation on if it's intended or not because the stats are clearly wrong on these assault rifles, making them the only guns having two manufacture bonuses

I care for those in my crew and those in my general group of people other than that in the last few years I've played why should I care about most people? Most haven't shown me the slightest kindness or courtesy but as for the AR it would benefit pvp for the higher crit maybe get more people using them if it's easier to kill with them eh? I'm thinkin about those who may not be so good at PvP it would benefit them alot

Brajjaan
01-10-2017, 02:22 PM
I care for those in my crew and those in my general group of people other than that in the last few years I've played why should I care about most people? Most haven't shown me the slightest kindness or courtesy but as for the AR it would benefit pvp for the higher crit maybe get more people using them if it's easier to kill with them eh? I'm thinkin about those who may not be so good at PvP it would benefit them alot

I care about everyone because I invest in this game along with many others and if everyone would be selfish this game would die out real quick. Now please stick to the subject, your social experience is not relevant here.

Now as for the ar, please read my post again. You're saying that a higher crit may be good right? Well wouldn't it be good if it also applied to all the assault rifles in the game?

JRR
01-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Could it be your rig maybe? i am seeing my ars going from 1.6-2.3 if the ar is ment to be like that the..great..if not then it will need re tuning

Brajjaan
01-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Could it be your rig maybe? i am seeing my ars going from 1.6-2.3 if the ar is ment to be like that the..great..if not then it will need re tuning

As said above, I have two weapons in front of me unmodded with difference stats, the jackpot ar card also shows 2.1 crit compared to the 2.0 crit that older jackpot cards have

JRR
01-10-2017, 02:41 PM
then idk what it is, we will leave it to trion

THE ROCKS
01-10-2017, 02:54 PM
i agree with the fact the new jps are higher and it should be on all ARs that i agree with even though im pretty sure every other AR wont be used anymore since this new syn smokes every other AR syn except maybe sol prom or merc or even the requiem

Tashinka
01-10-2017, 03:11 PM
I care about everyone because I invest in this game along with many others and if everyone would be selfish this game would die out real quick. Now please stick to the subject, your social experience is not relevant here.Going by your replies on this thread, I can tell you are a caring person. I hate to burst your care bubble, but 92.7% of players are in fact selfish.

cmpowell
01-10-2017, 03:12 PM
has no one considered it may be part of the theme of this syn all the buffs are 17 for 2017. having 1.7 crit wouldn't be that much of a stretch to consider this

JRR
01-10-2017, 03:16 PM
has no one considered it may be part of the theme of this syn all the buffs are 17 for 2017. having 1.7 crit wouldn't be that much of a stretch to consider this

thats a fair point

Brajjaan
01-10-2017, 03:21 PM

The lmg has 1.6 base crit tho lol

Bentu
01-10-2017, 03:24 PM
The lmg has 1.6 base crit tho lol

See the Saw always gets the short end.

Give the Saw some lovin devs.

Ronin9572
01-10-2017, 04:03 PM
If you go back and look at other event weapons there tends to be a difference up or down from the base weapons. JS

Bloodbath82
01-11-2017, 12:09 AM
Well if we are done name calling I was merely pointing out that if you play the event it's an equal opportunity advantage so yes you are whining about what you think is unfair advantage when EVERYONE has access to the same guns and mods so the only one who is being toxic is you

xSalemx
01-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Some people ain't happy unless everyone gets a trophy.

Quoted for the truth.

Brajjaan
01-11-2017, 02:57 AM
Well if we are done name calling I was merely pointing out that if you play the event it's an equal opportunity advantage so yes you are whining about what you think is unfair advantage when EVERYONE has access to the same guns and mods so the only one who is being toxic is you

I'm clearly just asking for the devs to look into this and if you believe that non retroactive buffs are fair so be it but don't be commenting irrelevant bs on my thread.

Ronin9572
01-11-2017, 04:09 AM
So I checked all the ones I have in claims (not on toons) and they all have 1.5 crit rate with no crit rolls, so....is it just your toon that's getting this 1.7? Don't really see the need for 3 pages for this...JS

PithHelmetIrath
01-11-2017, 07:02 AM

#MillennialMentality

xSalemx
01-11-2017, 08:26 AM
#MillennialMentality

What is that? A new synergy?
What are the stats for it?

PithHelmetIrath
01-11-2017, 09:40 AM
What is that? A new synergy?
What are the stats for it?

- "Participation" synergy

(1) 10% chance for Participation award
(2) 20% chance for Participation award
(3) 30% chance for Participation award
(4) 40% chance for Participation award

Mr Devlin
01-11-2017, 11:21 AM
- "participation" synergy

(1) 10% chance for participation award
(2) 20% chance for participation award
(3) 30% chance for participation award
(4) 40% chance for participation award

lmao!...............

missmar
01-11-2017, 11:29 AM
Wait, you're talking about the difference between 2.0 and 2.1? Isn't that like a difference of 500 damage?

I don't see how 500 damage is what tips the scale into "unfair"

Logain
01-11-2017, 11:36 AM
Also wrong, I compared unmodded purples with unmodded purples without crit rolls and new guns definitely have higher crit.

You can also go back and compare the jp ar card with older ones and you'll see a .1 difference in crit mult in card

Looked on my Character with VBI ARs with event syn and they check out. It is not worth checking out the card data posted by Trion because they normally have a Rig on when they post the numbers.

I am not sure if you have actually spotted the issue on your character or in pics on the forums. Can you share either pics or screenshots of what you are actually seeing?

Corporal Broke
01-11-2017, 11:37 AM
the new event AR's aren't that op, People aslo thougth that about the previous event jp sniper, 'dancer'. But look now, how many people actually use Dancer?

Lycan Nightshade
01-11-2017, 11:41 AM
Sorry i don't see a .2 variation to be ground breaking here....or a .1 variation for the OPs jp

Now if a gun with a base crit of 1.5 jumps to 2.0+ then by all means ask away.