PDA

View Full Version : Event deja vu

theduude
01-10-2017, 02:41 PM
I dont remeber which event last summer it was but he drops from crates are the same. Ive bought 40 crates now and the amount of duplicate drops is unbelievable. I will say ive had a decent amoubt of ojs and a few t5s drop so far with 1 jp slugger. However how can almost half of my crates drop the same gun? I have 17, yes 17 purple semi auto anipers. 9 t4 tacticals, 8 t4 sust.power muzzles, and 7 t5 marksman sights. Not 1 ionic at all, 1 t4 assault, 1 t3 err, 1 t4 hcm, 1 t4 far. With an ar heavy event like this the mod drops are terrible compared to the othe types of mods that are dropping. The summer event was the same thing, certain mods would drop over and over again but the ones you needed would not. Im sure its working as intended, but if youre going to copy and paste an event with a few changes make sure the gear can be modded. I am still amazed on the 17 semi auto snipers. Thats a percentage no rng can create unless its broken.

Has anyone else noticed the same thing?

Calm like a Bomb
01-10-2017, 02:56 PM
https://m.popkey.co/7c0972/866Nw.gif

Happens all the time unfortunately...bought many boxes, recieved multiple guns of same type many times...seems like the rng is weighted towards the less desireable gear/mods or your rng is just as bad as mine...it is what it is

Bentu
01-10-2017, 03:19 PM
I refuse to buy these crates anymore as the returns just aren't worth it.

THE ROCKS
01-10-2017, 03:21 PM
i only buy rig crates here n there.... only thing i find semi worth it

theduude
01-10-2017, 03:43 PM
Funny thing is, the last 4 events were fine with drops, no problem at all. Ive pulled a lot of jackpots from crates the last 3 events too, 8 total, not countin the karma drops which was 5. But to go from one extreme to the other is confusing. Maybe it was the aa event or the ic event for me but the drops were near identical, lots of junk. Ironically after i posted this thread, t4 errs, ionics, assaults, pbs start dropping all with a jp shotty and jp smg. But still pulled 4 more quick repeaters.