PDA

View Full Version : No JP's...Again?

Greybush
01-10-2017, 03:48 PM
Still haven't seen any jp's drop for anyone at any arkfalls on PS3 NA. I would consider it unusual had this not happened at the very last event.

So, has anyone on PS3-NA pulled a JP from an arkfall yet? Not from bit box and not your friend pulling one. Not if you've heard of someone pulling one. Has anyone personally pulled one themselves from an arkfall on PS3-NA? Just curious

clay marrow
01-10-2017, 03:56 PM
I'm hearing alto of the same as far as karma is concerned..
It's very odd to not see anyone pulling anything.
Given this event started with the same contract issue as the last I wouldn't be surprised to learn soon that karma drops and jps in general have the same issue again...
My guess , because test server. ..

Fallen_Aingeal
01-10-2017, 04:07 PM
I'm seeing "purchase complete" after the arkfall, but haven't seen anyone awarded a "karma drop".

Haven't heard of anyone scoring a jp yet.

Destromathe
01-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Hey All,

We have confirmed that Karma and jackpot drops are both working.

mitch00uk
01-10-2017, 04:24 PM
[QUOTE=Destromathe;1986317]Hey All,
I'm aware your busy however if you have the time
Can you confirm it isn't a glitch that not many Mods or salvage is being left at NW majors as compaired with other past events. Just seems not much salvage is left behind. Maybe its just me.

Tala Luna
01-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Hey All,

Not to bother you, but if it's working how come I've not heard of one person on ps3 getting a jp drop? I've got someone in my clan who's had a double purchase complete, received one mod and didn't get their jp. Based on posts x-box and the others are getting JPs but I've just not seen anyone or heard of anyone getting one in ps3. Not calling you a liar or anything, but could it just be reading that people are getting the JPs but they are not getting them sent to their inventory or claims?

Greybush
01-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Hey All,

I'd really like to believe you Destro, I really would. However, evidence to the contrary is quickly mounting. You might wanna double check and then triple check.

LOOKxATxTHISxI
01-10-2017, 04:48 PM
I've had **** luck since day one went last few days of previous event doing quite a few so I "should" be getting close.

My questions are for you people pulling multiples every event (obvious patron users)
(1) have you been here since the beginning?
(2) using a paid for copy of the game/ or free to play?
(3) are you using disc/digital?
Curious to see if there is a difference disc/digital and ftp's.
AND TO THE DEVS ARE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY USING A PS3 WITH SOME RANDOM ACCOUNT TO VERIFY OR ARE YOU JUST LOOKING AT STATS?

Johnny Stranger
01-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Still haven't seen any jp's drop for anyone at any arkfalls on PS3 NA. I would consider it unusual had this not happened at the very last event.

So, has anyone on PS3-NA pulled a JP from an arkfall yet? Not from bit box and not your friend pulling one. Not if you've heard of someone pulling one. Has anyone personally pulled one themselves from an arkfall on PS3-NA? Just curious

No jackpots that I have seen. A friend in group with 60 inventory slots open received one mod for his reward at the end of a major no gun .. he is not a patron pass owner and asked me if they nerved the rewards that you're only supposed to get a mod now , I said no you're supposed to get a mod and a gun , I then went on to say he probably had a jackpot and they're not paying out so I would use this as proof that jackpots are not being rewarded

Trogathorna
01-10-2017, 06:17 PM
No jackpots that I have seen. A friend in group with 60 inventory slots open received one mod for his reward at the end of a major no gun .. he is not a patron pass owner and asked me if they nerved the rewards that you're only supposed to get a mod now , I said no you're supposed to get a mod and a gun , I then went on to say he probably had a jackpot and they're not paying out so I would use this as proof that jackpots are not being rewarded

I had that happen last night, mod no gun and i do have a pp. I dont know if i was to get a jp or not, but damn it sure is annoying thinking you just got cheated out of a t3 lol :)

Greybush
01-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Now a server reset. Wonder what that's about?

Greybush
01-10-2017, 06:25 PM
I've had **** luck since day one went last few days of previous event doing quite a few so I "should" be getting close.

My questions are for you people pulling multiples every event (obvious patron users)
(1) have you been here since the beginning?
(2) using a paid for copy of the game/ or free to play?
(3) are you using disc/digital?
Curious to see if there is a difference disc/digital and ftp's.
AND TO THE DEVS ARE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY USING A PS3 WITH SOME RANDOM ACCOUNT TO VERIFY OR ARE YOU JUST LOOKING AT STATS?

1) Yes

2) Paid

3) Digital download

...Only pulled multiples per event with patron

Aliasse
01-10-2017, 07:04 PM
Got positron extractor after 26th major

Salty Plum
01-10-2017, 07:08 PM
Been playing last 20 hours strait, completed around 60 majors, checked system messages after each one......NO Jackpots have been awarded to anyone in those 60 majors. Seen one system message awarding a Legendary to a player.....tentatively leading me to believe that system announcements are working as intended. Not seen one JP up for sale in zone and anecdotal evidence that the few JP's that people do have were acquired before the last hot fix. Don't know what metrics you are looking at Destromathe but the ones I,m looking at are telling me something is amiss.

P.S Be nice to have my faction reputation unstuck this year, tickets been in for a while

PS3 NA

Greybush
01-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Got positron extractor after 26th major

You're on PC guy.

clay marrow
01-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Off topic. In looking for a raven Grey. Heard you may be moving one... Let me know, im on now.

clay marrow
01-10-2017, 07:59 PM
So the jp saw just popped up for me while doing a daily....
What's really going on?

Greybush
01-10-2017, 08:07 PM
So the jp saw just popped up for me while doing a daily....
What's really going on?

Lol...There appears to be a ninja fix in progress. Funny considering karma and drops were working just fine.

DEATHBRINGER210
01-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Lol...There appears to be a ninja fix in progress. Funny considering karma and drops were working just fine.

yep this seems to be the case

DEATHBRINGER210
01-10-2017, 08:19 PM
and booted from another major after a fresh reset

clay marrow
01-10-2017, 08:20 PM

That is funny

DEATHBRINGER210
01-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Hey All,

where are these random jps from then?

rita mortis
01-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Hey All,

Nice to know that everything is working fine now that you are issuing jp' s for doing dailies and minors
But thank you for solving the problem but it would have been nice to have been told the truth that there was a problem in the first place

Bentu
01-10-2017, 09:20 PM

Now maybe some of those nay sayers will come around to a karma meter or notification.

Working as intended oh balls no it ain't lol.

Charapoo
01-12-2017, 08:25 AM
Seriously..Why do people only start getting the karma JP drops after they come to the forums and say they feel it isnt working?

You want to know why they wont add a karma meter? Because they probably tweak the rate at every new event...and imagine the outrage when you log in and your 75% karma bar is down to 37% on new event release day.

LeeLeeBelle
01-12-2017, 08:39 AM
I haven't kept a hard count but I am fairly certain that I am getting a jackpot every 75-100 majors completed. When Bentu first started pushing the Karma meter idea I was all for it but now as long as the jackpots keep dropping at this rate I am fine without it. This drop rate held between SS and NW. I should also mention that I got my first patron pass jackpot the day after complaining here in the forums that it wasn't working.

Bentu
01-12-2017, 09:11 AM
I haven't kept a hard count but I am fairly certain that I am getting a jackpot every 75-100 majors completed. When Bentu first started pushing the Karma meter idea I was all for it but now as long as the jackpots keep dropping at this rate I am fine without it. This drop rate held between SS and NW. I should also mention that I got my first patron pass jackpot the day after complaining here in the forums that it wasn't working.

Well as we've seen twice now that comments from the community re karma not working brushed aside only for them to be awarded later.
Also if you're happy with the drop rate that you're receiving them at great but I personally feel a notification where our clan bonuses are wouldn't hurt.

It doesn't have to be a glaring display but something that we can look at in the menu to know it's working because twice now it hasn't been.

birdy43
01-12-2017, 09:21 AM
I played more than 100 majors in each of the two characters, and received a total of 1 JP. Both characters have PP.

LeeLeeBelle
01-12-2017, 09:32 AM
Next week when I've done 150 majors without a jackpot I'll be back onboard with the Karma meter. I've played long enough to know that disappointment is not too far into the future on the frontier.

Charapoo
01-12-2017, 09:44 AM
I should also mention that I got my first patron pass jackpot the day after complaining here in the forums that it wasn't working.

Me too! And it's becoming a pattern..

Calm like a Bomb
01-12-2017, 09:51 AM
It's been awhile since my last jackpot as well but ever since I got a pp from a bundle during the Christmas sale I've recieved tons of ojs from lockboxes, no jp though. :(

r1p
01-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Unfortunately, Trion isn't going to add a Karma meter because then it could be used to get a more definitive understanding of what the drop rate percentages actually are. The information could then be extrapolated to bit store boxes, elite boxes, etc. and could lead to players deciding that it's not worth spending money on.

This is why I suggested a while back that they add 2 fields to the bonus screen: the date/time of your last karma roll and the date/time of your last jackpot. This way we can at least verify that we received the karma roll and also confirm whether we received the jackpot that the server says that we were supposed to get.

Theocrat
01-12-2017, 03:50 PM
I have done at least 200 NW arkfalls, 2/3 of these being majors and haven't received a single jp yet and only 2 regular oj's. My friends with patron pass have only received 1 or 2 with about the same effort (100-150 majors). So the jp drop rate is typical of Trion, zero for non patron pass and 1 every 75 to 100 majors if you have patron pass. This is why jp's are so grossly overpriced, only people with patron pass who grind day and night the whole event get a few.

Princess Daisy
01-14-2017, 03:12 AM
My stats so far with patron: 49 arkfalls ... 0 ojs, 2 purple mods, 0 jps. Has the drop rate been cut significantly? I noticed that even the loot drop on the ground is practically gone, I only see 2-3 blues dropped per major now it's been replaced by mostly stims, grenades and spikes.

I just bought dlc and patrons and I wonder if it broke my account.

If this keeps up, I feel like the lootchase is over. This is the worst drop rate I've seen in 3 years playing the game.

stayloc
01-14-2017, 06:29 AM
Going a different way. Has nobody noticed the complete lack of selling of JP's. How much bigger red flag could you have.

mitch00uk
01-14-2017, 06:37 AM
My stats so far with patron: 49 arkfalls ... 0 ojs, 2 purple mods, 0 jps. Has the drop rate been cut significantly? I noticed that even the loot drop on the ground is practically gone, I only see 2-3 blues dropped per major now it's been replaced by mostly stims, grenades and spikes.

I just bought dlc and patrons and I wonder if it broke my account.

If this keeps up, I feel like the lootchase is over. This is the worst drop rate I've seen in 3 years playing the game.

Can someone please inform me. At the end of a major when the reward screen comes up. Is what you get weapon and mod wise determined by your score?

So if for eg i score 100k as i did i got a oj and if i score lower i get what ever tier weapon the score represents? or are weapon rewards random?

Can someone plz clear this up for me

Greybush
01-14-2017, 06:38 AM
Going a different way. Has nobody noticed the complete lack of selling of JP's. How much bigger red flag could you have.

That was the huge tip off at the beginning of these last two events, that something was amiss. However, jp's are definitely dropping meow. At least for patrons they are. Just be patient.

As far as them being sold less frequently, I suspect it's because most of them are very good guns and they're just being kept. If it were me, the bolt action is the only one I'd have absolutely no use for.

DEATHBRINGER210
01-14-2017, 06:48 AM
ive pulled 3 jps