PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Trion/Defiance Team

Calm like a Bomb
01-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Thank you for creating this wonderfully entertaining game and for your continued tireless dedication to continually release new content providing us with something new to chase after every month. Not all of us may be day 1 players but our passion and appreciation is no less.

Thank you for events, coops, past dlc, expos, cyber rigs, karma, trying the exchange, supreme weapons and chips, new weapon types, new vehicles, free giveaways, increasing patron pass boosts, lowering forge costs and so much many other things you've implemented or improved upon in Defiances nearly 4 year run.

Thank you for listening to the community, putting up with our criticisms, catering to our demands, implementing necessary changes, doing all you can to appease us.

We criticize and complain because we truly enjoy playing this game daily and want this game to be the best it can be as we know you do...we don't give you enough praise or credit for all you do with the little resources your probably afforded...so once again, thank you Trion and the whole Defiance team, past and present, for creating this truly enjoyable & immersible game...so here's to another year and hopefully many more to follow.

If anyone else wishes to express their thanks please do by posting. Too many negative posts not enough thanks.

- Calm Like A Bomb

Logain
01-10-2017, 05:55 PM
I'll thumbs up this post.

el joshie
01-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Positivity breeds positivity....and although there are things I dislike I would like to acknowledge and thank the "Defiance Gods" for taking care of the tickets I submitted about my inventory and not getting my daily ark hunter rewards, in a timely and generous fashion.

Hate
01-10-2017, 06:52 PM
Thanks for making 3 tier bonus rolled guns obsolete and not retroactively upgrading them ,day 1 players know what im talking about . Thanks for giving us the ability to upgrade guns from white to oj then red locking those guns. Thanks for making mk2 guns stronger then the original versions like the zagger . Thanks for nerfing the zagger. Thanks for ruining decoy . Thanks for the cool down on speedy feet and ego on full reload . Thanks for the change to cloak making it more visible .This is a good change im being positive on this one . Thanks for the upgrade to the patron pass ,it needed it and made it worth the money. Thanks for letting me know there is new co op maps available every time i fast travel ,very informative . This is just a few of my thanks ,i really do like the game i been here since day one so that tells you something,but really thanks.

clay marrow
01-10-2017, 08:13 PM
Thank you for making Defiance free to play.
If my tray on my ps3 hadn't stopped working and I hadn't started browsing free games in the psn store I may have never heard of Defiance. I wasn't a Syfy fan so I wouldn't have paid attention to the show and had never played an mmo before this.
Truly thank you for that.

Bentu
01-10-2017, 09:40 PM
I too would like to thank Trion and the development team past and current for producing this game.
It's filled a rather large void in my life for the past coming up 4 years and I don't know where I'd be now if I wasn't able to escape the real world and pass my time righting the wrongs in and around Paradise.

Despite it's issues it's the best game I've played (shh don't tell Borderlands).

Thank you.

01-10-2017, 09:56 PM
There has been so much negativity on the forums lately , it's good to see a positive thread once in a while. Thank you Trion for making such a fun and addictive game.

Bentu
01-10-2017, 10:01 PM
There has been so much negativity on the forums lately , it's good to see a positive thread once in a while. Thank you Trion for making such a fun and addictive game.

The negativity is frustration over game issues.
They know we like and enjoy the game or we wouldn't be here.

01-10-2017, 10:03 PM
The negativity is frustration over game issues.
They know we like and enjoy the game or we wouldn't be here.

I know, just showing my appreciation :)

Lohycore
01-11-2017, 01:19 AM
I just started Defiance a few days ago, but I'm liking the hell out of it so far. I've played most of Trion's games, so I'm used to the "game issues", as I'm sure others are. As the OP stated, we complain because we like the game and want to continue liking it. Thumbs up for the effort the devs put into all of Trion's game,

xSalemx
01-11-2017, 01:54 AM
-Thanks for making it free & for the game existing at all. (Even thought I personally feel it would be better off not free, but since the series ended, what can you do, eh?)
-Thank you to the support@trionworlds.com team, and personally, Senior GM Nord, for getting on the community@trionworlds.com butts to reply to my inquiry in a timely manner.
See even I have positive remarks where credit is due. :)
The "negativity" as it is called, but really is merely constructive criticism, just as Bomb implies.
I know you have your people that are overly sensitive to it or the type that just aren't happy unless everyone gets a trophy and political correctness is just a cancer. However, if every post was positive with rainbows & daisies, there would be no incentive to fix anything.

PithHelmetIrath
01-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Thanks for the live stream giveaways, I've actually won prizes more than once.

Thanks for running death marches with your player base.

mitch00uk
01-11-2017, 07:12 AM
Defiance is the BEST game i have ever played. I cannot think of 1 game i have ever played as many hours on. I'm only 3-4 months in. And i hate spending money on games but i dont mind buying a patron as it worth the money.

I get p*ssed at the disconnects- the freezing and the lag ( just ask my family who hear the swearing). But it adds to the charm and hey nothing is perfect.

I just wish more peeps were on the ps3 eu server

Mr Devlin
01-11-2017, 11:10 AM
I completely agree that thanks are in order. I was never much into multi-player online games but this one had me hooked from the first.

Verga DeFuego
01-11-2017, 11:48 AM
Despite the issues we all love to get frustrated about, Defiance is really an awesome game. I've come to appreciate that a lot of the *****ing is by people who really love this game and want to see it thrive.

I for one hope Defiance is around for years to come. Thank you to all the Trion folks on the Defiance team!

MataC
01-11-2017, 01:01 PM
I would like to express a simple and quick thank you:
Thank you for making Defiance, one of the best MMO-s (please keep it alive).

zee_oh_six
01-11-2017, 01:33 PM
wait till armistice comes around...

Bentu
01-11-2017, 01:39 PM
wait till armistice comes around...

If the 4th year armistice will be anything like the 3rd then bring it on.

One of the best rewarding events we've had even if the jps were untradable.

Light Energy
01-11-2017, 04:26 PM
I’ve been thinking of something along the lines of this thread for a while!

I too would like to express my admiration/appreciation of all the hours put in to the graphic design, artwork, animation etc. As a freelance software dev / artist, I have some idea of the amount of time put into something like this.

I really love the attention to detail, like even the floor tiles, ceilings, wheels, leaves, clouds, small things people might not notice, all of it. It’s neat how characters/players seem to look at you – each player has a unique experience. It can be quite beautiful at times, just appreciating the landscapes and visuals.

Some examples for me:
10526 10527 10528 10529 10530

I wonder how many people have worked on the game; the sound (each weapon having unique effects), the dynamic music (I’m a fan of McCreary’s work anyway and it all meshes together), the textures, the 3d modelling, voice actors…the list goes on.

stoodakiss
01-12-2017, 01:21 PM
great post

https://media.giphy.com/media/hr6p5UHdDn8RO/giphy.gif

OneBadClown
01-12-2017, 10:43 PM
Ahhhhhh hahahahahahaha uhhhhhh no
I would except for lag, disconnects, this event,
no customer service, nothing get fixed. So no.

Calm like a Bomb
01-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Ahhhhhh hahahahahahaha uhhhhhh no
I would except for lag, disconnects, this event,
no customer service, nothing get fixed. So no.

Ohh no? If this game, which provides you with many hours of entertainment didn't exsist, you wouldn't have those problems to complain about...so maybe you can thank them creating this now f2p game for which causes you daily frustration and provides a forum for you to express those frustrations. :p

PithHelmetIrath
01-13-2017, 07:11 AM
Ohh no? If this game, which provides you with many hours of entertainment didn't exsist, you wouldn't have those problems to complain about...so maybe you can thank them creating this now f2p game for which causes you daily frustration and provides a forum for you to express those frustrations. :p

Ummmmmm..

http://i.imgur.com/cFEXpXI.gif

Blondy Furax
01-13-2017, 08:24 AM

Yep, fair enough ! well done !

DeMoNofDEATH
01-13-2017, 10:08 AM
awesome game when it works right!

DEATHBRINGER210
01-13-2017, 01:03 PM
another reset . there goes the event arkfalls :(