PDA

View Full Version : Trion, thanks for not waiting for contracts to reset before taking servers offline

clubside
01-11-2017, 10:55 AM
So I get on PS3 a little over an hour ago to do my dailies for my two Patron accounts. Over the first hour it is announced servers are coming down. No event majors have spawned in either of the shards I'm on, and now I won't get to do one in time because instead of waiting an hour to coincide with the time limit you'd rather shave an hour off my time sitting around waiting for event majors that should be on the map at all times yet fail to spawn while Scrapper and Dark Matters pop up one after the other. Thanks!

DEATHBRINGER210
01-11-2017, 11:11 AM
it would be great if after a reset we would see 3 major event arkfalls . instead of the 2 scrappers majors and the hell bug major in mount tam.

mitch00uk
01-11-2017, 11:49 AM
I think you should get a noticte pop up on screen telling you of whats up-coming. Because unless you open up ur map every few seconds you miss a lot.

On the ps3 eu sometimes its impossible to bring the map up for 10mins at a time. I just wish they would warn us of whats up-coming

Lycan Nightshade
01-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Imo the near 2 hour wait time from server restarting to event mjrs droppingis a bit excessive. 1 hour i get especially if there's a patch to download but come on.

xSalemx
01-12-2017, 01:26 AM
I think you should get a noticte pop up on screen telling you of whats up-coming. Because unless you open up ur map every few seconds you miss a lot.

On the ps3 eu sometimes its impossible to bring the map up for 10mins at a time. I just wish they would warn us of whats up-coming

Good idea. Have small text flash on the side of the screen that alerts you to when something has spawned on the map like "Major Arkfall Event has appeared.." Possibly have a separate chat log that operates in the same manner.

Ronin9572
01-12-2017, 05:58 AM
So I get on PS3 a little over an hour ago to do my dailies for my two Patron accounts. Over the first hour it is announced servers are coming down. No event majors have spawned in either of the shards I'm on, and now I won't get to do one in time because instead of waiting an hour to coincide with the time limit you'd rather shave an hour off my time sitting around waiting for event majors that should be on the map at all times yet fail to spawn while Scrapper and Dark Matters pop up one after the other. Thanks!

I hear ya on this. Every one of these events recently I can bet there will be 1 night a week(or more) where i cannot do event related activities. It's usually right around 9-10 pm EST (I'm guessing Trion is a west coast company?). Luckily this reset the other day it only took 45 min for the 1st NW major to drop

Charapoo
01-12-2017, 07:35 AM
it would be great if after a reset we would see 3 major event arkfalls . instead of the 2 scrappers majors and the hell bug major in mount tam.

That would be nice..especially since there's usually an event Major that fails to complete on time when the server goes down.

I remember the Christmas event from a year ago, the event WM was always up after reset and damn near always available in general. That wasn't the case with this last SS.

Calm like a Bomb
01-12-2017, 09:34 AM
I remember this one time during a past event, can't recall which, that a server reset in 15 min message popped up and a major spawned, so we shouted out in zone that were gonna do this, had people run and hit all the smaller falls all at once, no camping waiting for the final, finished the major, got rewards, server went down immediately after..was pretty awesome.