PDA

View Full Version : Known Bugged Pursuits & Contracts??

DrChiz
04-07-2013, 02:51 PM
I was searching the threads to see if anything mentioned what am I discussing and it was lackluster, anyway I am trying to see what Pursuits are bugged for people or if it's just me.

1) A bunch of the PvP "Competitive Matchmaking" pursuits, even the simplest ones like "record 25 kills on waterfront" have been frozen since I believe Day 1 and not updating, but it's ALL of the pursuits in this category, has anyone got a problem?

2) The Arkfall Pursuits, the only task left on the second tier pursuit for this category (I believe kill 1000 enemies in Major arkfalls) has been rolled back and reset on me at least 4 times.

3) The contracts, you complete them, you gain the Rep. but then they reset again, and show up that way in your contract list.

Does anyone else have these issues? As a completionist, I just want to make sure its not just ME lol cause I couldnt find a thread. Anyway list your Pursuits that are not updating!

Shogo_Yahagi
04-07-2013, 07:22 PM
I was searching the threads to see if anything mentioned what am I discussing and it was lackluster, anyway I am trying to see what Pursuits are bugged for people or if it's just me.

1) A bunch of the PvP "Competitive Matchmaking" pursuits, even the simplest ones like "record 25 kills on waterfront" have been frozen since I believe Day 1 and not updating, but it's ALL of the pursuits in this category, has anyone got a problem?

2) The Arkfall Pursuits, the only task left on the second tier pursuit for this category (I believe kill 1000 enemies in Major arkfalls) has been rolled back and reset on me at least 4 times.

3) The contracts, you complete them, you gain the Rep. but then they reset again, and show up that way in your contract list.

Does anyone else have these issues? As a completionist, I just want to make sure its not just ME lol cause I couldnt find a thread. Anyway list your Pursuits that are not updating!

I noticed that the time to complete the daily contracts reset to 24 hours when they did the PS3 rolling restart today. The ones that I'd finished stayed finished though.