PDA

View Full Version : Can we just remove Monterey Coast from the PS3 servers already?

Charapoo
01-16-2017, 03:47 PM
Seriously..why does it try to put you in Monterey Coast 90% of the time when you queue a quick pvp match on PS3?

Oh..wait..I know why.. It's because the map is about as texture efficient as crater is on PS3..So it crit DC's you instead of actually loading almost every time. Therefore...there are always open slots in a currently running Monterey map because most of the players can't get in..

01-16-2017, 04:10 PM
+1

please, trion.

Fallen_Aingeal
01-16-2017, 05:32 PM
Easy solution;

Don't do quick que's. Simply choose one of the other map to play.

That's how I do it, and I haven't critted out trying to enter that abysmal map in a very long time...

stoodakiss
01-17-2017, 08:58 AM
its the best pvp map in the game. too bad its soo hard to make it in there. please save it and dont kill it.

PithHelmetIrath
01-17-2017, 09:29 AM
Kudos to all of you still playing video games on a PS3 in these times.. mercy.

Charapoo
01-17-2017, 09:53 AM
Easy solution;

Don't do quick que's. Simply choose one of the other map to play.

That's how I do it, and I haven't critted out trying to enter that abysmal map in a very long time...
The problem is that just by being there..it breaks the quick queue.

There are not a ton of people playing pvp and im sure it doesnt help that every single quick queue forces you into monterey and crit dc's you.

Yeah you can pick a single map but that makes it much more slow to get a match going during off-hours. There may be 3-4 people willing to play Freight, OB, or WF so if any of those have 2-3 queued the match will go.