PDA

View Full Version : Critical Mass and syn issue?

Sevrin
01-17-2017, 02:05 PM
I don't know if I just noticed this or it has been this way. But, my Critical Mass isn't getting the bonus damage when paired with my Superiority syn shield (mine is a Ironclad Blastproof). Both the syn bars are lit up but the bonus damage isn't added to the weapon's card numbers. Is this just a visual glitch, a known issue, something I'm missing or just my cannon? :cool: (PS I did have another player try it out and he got same results.)

And while I'm asking, is it supposed to be that the blastproof doesn't offer protection from the Critical Mass cluster bombs?

Thanks.

Skiller115
01-17-2017, 02:11 PM
I don't know if I just noticed this or it has been this way. But, my Critical Mass isn't getting the bonus damage when paired with my Superiority syn shield (mine is a Ironclad Blastproof). Both the syn bars are lit up but the bonus damage isn't added to the weapon's card numbers. Is this just a visual glitch, a known issue, something I'm missing or just my cannon? :cool: (PS I did have another player try it out and he got same results.)

And while I'm asking, is it supposed to be that the blastproof doesn't offer protection from the Critical Mass cluster bombs?

Thanks.

This issue has been brought up many times since expo supremes have been in the game, but don't worry it is just a card value bug and the damage done on target is higher but not the card value in your inventory.

And while I'm asking, is it supposed to be that the blastproof doesn't offer protection from the Critical Mass cluster bombs? I have noticed it as well that sub munitions ignore explosive damage reduction completely as I have tested it with a Christmass Cannon with less damage from your explosives, blastprof shield and a devastation rig which gives over 100% explosion damage to self reduction and then XMass cannon can still one shot me lol

Sevrin
01-17-2017, 02:17 PM
Thanks Skiller. And it's ironic that explosive damage reduction doesn't work in the cases you mention, because, well because that's mostly when one needs it.

Skiller115
01-17-2017, 02:26 PM
Thanks Skiller.

Your welcome