PDA

View Full Version : a bullet for a badman help (spoiler)

deltaman42
04-07-2013, 02:58 PM
need help last stage of the mission,can't kill the boss.can shot the little guys with the canisters on there backs,but its the other men who keep killing me,really need another player to complete it.;);)

GT deltaman41 (uk server)

ALMIGHTY MANCOW
04-07-2013, 03:05 PM
I'm pretty sure that it's a solo quest.

Jafo
04-07-2013, 04:34 PM
It is solo..search the forums for various strategies

In short..hide and pick off one at a time. When the little dudes come out, melee twice. That usually sets their back on fire

AgentMytho
04-07-2013, 04:39 PM
Just finished this one earlier today.
The hardest part for me was hitting the little guys backpacks.
If you are having problems killing the normal mobs, try an explosive weapon and grendades so you can hide behind the crates while they shoot.

As for "JackLeg", use the same tactics you use on 99'er blacklungs (same lobbed grendades). I used an explosive weapon so I could keep moving and not worry about aiming.

RAVIYN
04-07-2013, 06:19 PM
I can do everything fine, but when jackleg jumps down we duel it out for a bit then he jumps on me. knocking me down then and then while im down he hits me once with his weapon and im dead. I have done it 5 times and each time the exact thing happens i get 2 shotted the same way. is this a glitch because it seems unaviodable.

Jafo
04-07-2013, 06:42 PM
That's because your standing still..don't do that.

Stick and move. Rope A Dope even

deltaman42
04-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Thnxs for the replys,finally got it done and dusted.

budha
04-09-2013, 09:30 PM
found by experience for that part you should not go hunt/killing ramdomly. you should hide and let rosa do the killing. if you do to much killing elites start commimg out more often and joe starts firing his granades at you also early before the smelters(tank carrying guys) arrive. thats as far as i have gotten so far.

though for on youtube a long run through showing how this one person did it and it was up in 2 pts for a total of like 30 mins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EsF4E4JQqs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d604MmzUw4

these are not mine but credited to Tobin Greywolf