PDA

View Full Version : The weapon masteries needs to change IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

yurei
01-19-2017, 12:01 PM
Ok yes I know just last year the supposedly "fixed" it but lowering the cost of arkforge and "changing" out the useless mastery rolls but since last week Thursday 12th I have been trying to get crit damage or damage roll on my supreme positron extractor, now I've try letting my friend re-master it for me a few times but I wasted every bit of forge I had and made during the event.

The amount of times I've been trying is ridiculous today makes 30 times 75x30=2,250 and my friend tried 10 times that's separately so that's 2,250+750= 3000 that's almost enough to 100% supreme a weapon.

I've only seen reload 7 times, recoil 8 times, crit while crouching 4 times (useless), 50% speed boost on full reload 6 times (useless), rate of fire 2 times, 15% ego boost on full reload 7 times, accuracy 3 times, crit on hip fire 2 time (useless), 20% movement speed 1 time (useless on projectile weapon, melee weapon its fine oh but wait we cant master a melee weapon).

I know the game is a grinding game but this is **** stupid how did this get in the game did the devs think this is funny or useful, that I'm going to buy bits to get 500 arkforge pack. NO I'm not going to buy that it because this makes me want to quit the game if I'm not seeing a result it makes no sense.

I have two suggestions 1 get rid of the arkforge cost to re-master weapons or 2 have a voting poll for the community of defiance to select what stays and what goes or new suggestions and actually fix how many times a mastery is supposed to awarded when a weapon xp is capped which should be once per chance.

Also I know I'm not the first to talk about this topic http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?253338-Weapon-Mastery&p=1986873#post1986873 just hope you devs take notice of your community.

zee_oh_six
01-19-2017, 01:59 PM
i wish i had a positron extractor...

Johnny Dbag
01-19-2017, 02:05 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. I just postes about this a week ago. Every gun i master gets 40% reload while standing still or 35% crit when crouched on the first try. I get it, rng is involved, but at least let it work so that all masteries cycle at keast once before they repeat.

yurei
01-19-2017, 02:27 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. I just postes about this a week ago. Every gun i master gets 40% reload while standing still or 35% crit when crouched on the first try. I get it, rng is involved, but at least let it work so that all masteries cycle at keast once before they repeat.

I saw your post, I linked it in the thread but I linked it wrong it goes to my post in your thread lol, if you can post the correct link for your thread

Johnny Dbag
01-19-2017, 02:36 PM
Im not that smart, sorry. Wish i could help cause this mastery thing really irks me.

Bentu
01-19-2017, 03:44 PM
Just as an experiment use all of your forge down to zero and then buy some forge and then try.

If it roles crit or dmg you'll have your answer.

Please let us know what the outcome is.

Moring
01-19-2017, 04:04 PM
I got +velocity on Oblivion w/o remastering and got +4 mag on echelon mass cannon after the first remastering. RNGesus is RNGesus, "it is what it is".

yurei
01-19-2017, 04:23 PM
Just as an experiment use all of your forge down to zero and then buy some forge and then try.

If it roles crit or dmg you'll have your answer.

Please let us know what the outcome is.

I would like to do this experiment but I'm not spending my money for that sorry, if defiance sponsored me the arkforge not problem but most-likely that's not happening, so unless someone else is in my position with the will to do it please let us know.

Bentu
01-19-2017, 04:26 PM
I would like to do this experiment but I'm not spending my money for that sorry, if defiance sponsored me the arkforge not problem but most-likely that's not happening, so unless someone else is in my position with the will to do it please let us know.

Yeah I don't blame you and I wouldn't do it either.
I only bought af once to upgrade my purgatory and I'll never buy forge again, they burnt that bridge.