PDA

View Full Version : Is there a problem with the apply code link on the site?

DLDeath
02-23-2013, 02:07 PM
Just bought the game from greenmangaming and I got the code to enter here on the site. Whenever I enter the code I get an error message to try again later. Same thing is going on with the ark codes:mad: I take it, it's a known issue or just my lucky day?

DLDeath
02-23-2013, 03:52 PM
Anyone else having this issue?

Nos
02-23-2013, 05:06 PM
with the arkcodes all you have to do is backspace once and put in the last letter/# . And if you talking about the code that links the codes to the game then you have to wait until your in game i think

DLDeath
02-23-2013, 05:24 PM
Well none of the ark codes that I tried didn't work. Even hitting the backspace once. My biggest problem is the activation code that I got from the gaming site. Basically it takes me to the apply code on the Trion's website: http://www.defiance.com/start. When I enter the code given I get, "An error has occurred. Please try again later". Once I enter this code on the site, Trion system will know that I bought the Defiance Digital Deluxe Edition game. Which should allow me into the beta and all the other goodies the deluxe edition comes with.

TR GunPlay
02-23-2013, 08:05 PM
I have had a similar problem with my code. I enter half of it then it just gets deleted. I can't even finish entering mine to get that message lol

Myll_Erik
02-23-2013, 09:24 PM
What browser are you guys using when getting the problems?

TR GunPlay
02-23-2013, 11:06 PM
My phone :(

DLDeath
02-24-2013, 08:52 AM
What browser are you guys using when getting the problems?
IE 9, Firefox 12 and Chrome.