PDA

View Full Version : customers should pay for workaround of Trion's problems

professor chaos69
01-20-2017, 03:59 PM
I am sure most of you already know Trion's customer service is bad at best, and I am sure most of the players in larger clans are annoyed by the quick menu only showing first 16 players, Well after complaining about this in forms and sending pm to devs about this issue with no answer the problem still exist it's sad to say Defiance is almost 4 years old and we still have major issues with something simple as porting to a clanmate. I put in a ticket asking for a name change to put a - in front of name, anyways I was told I have to spend my money for a workaround for a almost 4 year old problem Trion refuses to fix what kind of customer service is this? The thing that blows my mind is they say they can help me had i only named my player something offensive to start with, I don't get it

REQUEST #808609
CLAN LIST / NAME CHANGE
professor chaos Sunday at 13:42
In defiance the only practical way to teleport to a member is through the quick menu. The quick menu only shows first 16 members in abc order. We at time have 50 members online, so when I clan founder call out a arkfall event to get the clan there they can not teleport to me. what i am asking is for a name change to put a - in front of my name so i am at top of list, and members can port to me. I have asked the developers numerous times to fix this issue and almost 4 years later it is still a major problem please help. thanks

only a-d.png (3 MB)
GM Stormlock Yesterday at 16:38
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

Unfortunately, the support team is only able to make name changes when a name is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

However, you are free to change your name at anytime using the Name Change item found in the Convenience section of the Defiance Store.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Your reference number for this ticket is 808609.

Sincerely,

GM Stormlock

Trion Worlds Inc

professor chaos Yesterday at 18:08
So i have to spend my $ for a workaround of the problems you guys have not fixed in the game? Really guys come on how about some real customer service here escalate ticket

GM Stormlock Yesterday at 18:39
Hello!

We appreciate your patience while we continue to look into this issue. Your incident has been escalated for additional assistance.

You can update your ticket at any time by going to http://support.trionworlds.com and logging in with your Customer Support account name and password. Once you are successfully logged in, click "My Activities" in order to review or update any incidents that you have previously submitted. If you determine that you no longer need a response to your inquiry, please update it and select the "I consider this issue resolved" option.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance. Your reference number for this question is 808609.

Sincerely,

The Trion Support Team

Trion Worlds Inc

GM Decoria Today at 09:52
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with your request, as the costumer service department is only able to manually change names if they are a violation of our Code of Conduct. I apologize for the inconvenience, as we try to make every effort to correct any issue our players may have.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Sincerely,

GM Decoria

Trion Worlds Inc

professor chaos Today at 12:24
If u can't help escalate ticket to someone who can

GM Decoria Today at 12:42
Hello!

We appreciate your patience while we continue to look into this issue. Your incident has been escalated for additional assistance.

You can update your ticket at any time by going to http://support.trionworlds.com and logging in with your Customer Support account name and password. Once you are successfully logged in, click "My Activities" in order to review or update any incidents that you have previously submitted. If you determine that you no longer need a response to your inquiry, please update it and select the "I consider this issue resolved" option.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance. Your reference number for this question is 808609.

Sincerely,

The Trion Support Team

Trion Worlds Inc

Senior GM Zephkial Today at 15:53
Hello,

Thank you for your patience as we worked to address your request. Regrettably, and has been explained by previous GMs, we are unable to assist with your request for a name change in Defiance. We are only able to assist with these requests if the name in question is in violation of our Terms of Use, which the name you would like updated is not. If you would like a name change you will have to purchase the Name Change item found in the Convenience section of the Defiance Store. Our decision on this matter is final and no further request to have the name changed by Customer Support will be considered. We understand that this was not the outcome you were looking for and apologize that we are not able to assist with your request.

Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Sincerely,

Senior GM Zephkial

Trion Worlds Inc

rita mortis
01-20-2017, 06:14 PM
Just count yourself lucky that you got a reply so quickly ,
I put in a ticket on the 3rd of the month and I'm still waiting on a reply back from them

Bentu
01-20-2017, 06:37 PM
I had to laugh sorry but your first reply was from Stormlock saying that they can't help you.

It just tickles me sorry.

Something I however would like to ask and then point out.

Do you have the Castithan dlc, the one that gives you the free character redo?

Well that used to contain a name change that was removed when the game went free to play and was put in store at another cost to us like the character redo you now have to buy.

So if you had the dlc before the game went free to play I'd ask them for your content back.

professor chaos69
01-20-2017, 06:55 PM
I had to laugh sorry but your first reply was from Stormlock saying that they can't help you.

It just tickles me sorry.

Something I however would like to ask and then point out.

Do you have the Castithan dlc, the one that gives you the free character redo?

Well that used to contain a name change that was removed when the game went free to play and was put in store at another cost to us like the character redo you now have to buy.

So if you had the dlc before the game went free to play I'd ask them for your content back.

I have all the dlcs

Bentu
01-20-2017, 07:10 PM
I have all the dlcs

Well if you had the castithan pack before the game went free to play it would of contained a character name change in the character redo.

It's something they secretly took away from us.

Calm like a Bomb
01-20-2017, 07:14 PM
Well if you had the castithan pack before the game went free to play it would of contained a character name change in the character redo.

Yeah, that was pretty ****ty of them. A character redo without the option to change your name and for a name change its what, 800 bits(?) Smh

professor chaos69
01-20-2017, 07:14 PM

i know what u are talking about but that is not my case

Bentu
01-20-2017, 07:31 PM
i know what u are talking about but that is not my case

All I'm saying is if they give you the name change back you can call yourself Aaardvark for all intense and purposes.

Moring
01-21-2017, 08:13 AM
All I'm saying is if they give you the name change back you can call yourself Aaardvark for all intense and purposes.

and dwark the support team in vlendish manner? :rolleyes: ;)