PDA

View Full Version : Complete BS

Taganara
01-21-2017, 11:10 PM
I'm not one to complain cause lets be honest it's just a game, but how can you say it's all random and "in good faith" when hundreds of players pull BS jackpots and some can pull multiple of the most desirable JP of each synergy?? I spend more on this game than I would have ever thought possible and each and every disappointment has me asking why I still play.!?!!? Is it really as random as we have been lead to believe?

DEATHBRINGER210
01-21-2017, 11:17 PM
this games rng has issues

Ronin9572
01-21-2017, 11:45 PM
Don't even get me going on this games RNG, lol

Moring
01-22-2017, 03:13 AM
RNG in game:

NbInZ5oJ0bc

PithHelmetIrath
01-22-2017, 05:54 AM
I spend more on this game than I would have ever thought possible...

My condolences.

Bentu
01-22-2017, 07:21 AM
I've pulled 3 jps from this event so far and as the scheme of things go I'm still on the weighted side of the undesirable drops ie sniper's and shotties although I did get a sword on one toon which totally balances it up for me.

If it wasn't for some very generous and kind hearted people I doubt if I'd of seen the jp saw.

There's still a week to go so hopefully get a couple more jps and we'll see how my own turns out but I'm with you op I've no idea how it's weighted one way or the other to the same people to.

Calm like a Bomb
01-22-2017, 07:31 AM
The answer has been supplied many times, over many events. There is NO weighted drop rates for individuals. All characters and accounts have an equal base drop chance. Data in no way supports that some people gain more jackpots than others over a long period of time, unless they purchase lockboxes or participate in many events while having karma.
A reply from a previous thread.

DEATHBRINGER210
01-22-2017, 07:54 AM
after my 4th jp semi auto sniper. ohh myy

Bentu
01-22-2017, 08:27 AM

Then I think he should put in some serious playtime.
There maybe no code attached to each character or account but without a doubt some people are definitely caught in some kind of thing that let's you draw more from a specific weapon pool.

VVinch
01-22-2017, 11:55 AM
after my 4th jp semi auto sniper. ohh myy

Daaammn!
And I thought I was cursed when I got three boson contaminators in a row.
But I get what all of you had been posting about in previous threads, so lbh, there's a real weighted rng over a lot of us.

Ronin9572
01-22-2017, 12:37 PM

Lol that's the biggest joke ever what was said

starlord
01-22-2017, 12:44 PM

That award would go :

it's working as intended

Ronin9572
01-22-2017, 01:31 PM
That's a classic, lol. I was told on one of my threads about weighted RNG that nothings been adjusted at all as far as drops and RNG, so...

Calm like a Bomb
01-22-2017, 02:16 PM

But a Dev said it so it has to be true, no joke:rolleyes:
:) :p

PithHelmetIrath
01-23-2017, 06:34 AM
Then I think he should put in some serious playtime.

LOL

Rest assured, that will probably never happen.

Taganara
01-27-2017, 08:20 PM
Well I've managed to pull a few more JP's since this post....Gotta love those useless snipers and the SMG I gave away cause everyone has pulled one. Let's keep our hopes up for this next event! Yeah right.....:mad:

Skiller115
01-27-2017, 09:28 PM
The RNG is so random that it....

http://i.imgur.com/z7H1OLE.jpg

The game also loves to give me the same shotty and sniper mods randomly over and over 4x twice and this isn't even all the shotty and sniper mods I got I've sold loads of them and full t4 a gun or two with them. While on the other hand I dropped one t4 Power Bore and two det damage barrels. I vendor all the useless crap so far I'm on 437 blues 111 purples and 21 oranges zero normal jps lol!
All my totally random :rolleyes: drops from Solstice Strike!

Crack
01-27-2017, 10:09 PM
Ive played enough to know my toon has weight...all I pull are shotties, snipers, and pistols. Just pulled my 4th jp of the event (karmas been mean) 2 Bolts, 1 semi, and a sword. All gear I never use and rarely keep. Its like my rng is saying "He keeps vendoring snipers, shotties, pistols, rls, swords...he must need refills." oj or jp ARs Saws SMGs Infectors? Very rare for me to pull from anywhere including t4 boxes... oj BRs still drop from t4 boxes? lol

Menetekel
01-27-2017, 10:10 PM
The idea of being able to sell spare JP to the loyalty vendor is becoming more and more desireable...

7 Radium Converters
6 Bosom Contaminators
4 Positron Extractors
5 Fusion Falchions
1 SMG (Non Karma Drop)
0 Pistols (except one I was given as payback for another jp from a previous event)
0 Assault Rifles
0 Shotguns

The worst part is that this is pretty much the same as everyone else in the group I run with and no one has gotten the AR... I'm seriously starting to think they're not in the Karma loot table but just in the regular random loot table. Hell I've even run the event on 24 toons (for the storage space)+ another 24 toons that a friend ran and still not a single AR...

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS SHINY AND FLUFFY... Consider selling spare JP to the loyalty vendor! Pretty please with sugar, cool-whip and a cherry on top :D

hempman
01-27-2017, 11:02 PM
Ive played enough to know my toon has weight...all I pull are shotties, snipers, and pistols. Just pulled my 4th jp of the event (karmas been mean) 2 Bolts, 1 semi, and a sword. All gear I never use and rarely keep. Its like my rng is saying "He keeps vendoring snipers, shotties, pistols, rls, swords...he must need refills." oj or jp ARs Saws SMGs Infectors? Very rare for me to pull from anywhere including t4 boxes... oj BRs still drop from t4 boxes? lol

its funny you would say that.
i remember evil doing some weird things trying to figure out if the game was basing drops off his inventory.
like swapping all his snipers pistols and so forth to his other mules and then trying to open boxes.
he also did it the other way,keeping only snipers n such,but the crates still fubared him.

01-28-2017, 12:08 AM

I rarely get 2 jps from the same event but when i do they're ALWAYS duplicates. 2 swords this event, 2 MM smg jps, 2 predators...

Johnny Stranger
01-28-2017, 07:02 AM
I received the jp bolt action, semi auto , lmg ....this last week's weekly gave me 3 lmg , 3 bolt action , t4 sniper mag, sniper recoil ,ultrabore, assault scope , t5 sniper crit (best of my 18 weeklies) , and the last mod I am thinking was a pistol recoil iirc

at least the lmgs' had nano and were decent to good rolls ...not that i'll keep them :( the bolt action , meh...no oj or blue damage or crit on either ...

Charapoo
01-28-2017, 07:26 AM
Lol..PP holder with 0 JP's this event so far, mostly because the spawn rate is so greedy compared to SS..and even the events I make it to I end up getting DC.

Ronin9572
01-28-2017, 07:34 AM
Lol..PP holder with 0 JP's this event so far, mostly because the spawn rate is so greedy compared to SS..and even the events I make it to I end up getting DC.

Not sure what platform your on. But unfortunately they have no issues taking your money for karma drops, but cannot deal with the dc's so you can get credit towards karma. Working as intended! Smh...

Johnny Stranger
01-28-2017, 07:47 AM
Charapoo is on ours ronin ... there was no shortage of arkfalls , must have done 200 plus easy ... to jump to all these you need a good clan and friend list ... failing that you might only do 20 in a week instead of a day .

Ronin9572
01-28-2017, 08:22 AM
Charapoo is on ours ronin ... there was no shortage of arkfalls , must have done 200 plus easy ... to jump to all these you need a good clan and friend list ... failing that you might only do 20 in a week instead of a day .

This is very true!

Lector Lacivious
01-28-2017, 09:41 AM
I average 2 low end JP's per event,sometimes even none.... and the occasional oj shotty or sniper.... and once in a while I even get an oj smg/ar/br.

I play at least a few hours per day and on weekends, I have gone 16 hrs straight... place top 5 in eight majors in a row, get 4 epic, and a ton of blue garbage.... then go to a Keycode box and pull an OJ that sucks balls....

They say Karmas a *****, and Trion makes it sure of it.

Johnny Stranger
01-28-2017, 11:06 AM
I average 2 low end JP's per event,sometimes even none.... and the occasional oj shotty or sniper.... and once in a while I even get an oj smg/ar/br.

I play at least a few hours per day and on weekends, I have gone 16 hrs straight... place top 5 in eight majors in a row, get 4 epic, and a ton of blue garbage.... then go to a Keycode box and pull an OJ that sucks balls....

They say Karmas a *****, and Trion makes it sure of it.

I have got jp's with a score of 10 and scores or 200k and everything in between...all that is good for is keys and af...no matter where your score lies, RNG is either good or bad....regardless of score/place

Lightning19
01-28-2017, 12:41 PM
The idea of being able to sell spare JP to the loyalty vendor is becoming more and more desireable...

7 Radium Converters
6 Bosom Contaminators
4 Positron Extractors
5 Fusion Falchions
1 SMG (Non Karma Drop)
0 Pistols (except one I was given as payback for another jp from a previous event)
0 Assault Rifles
0 Shotguns

The worst part is that this is pretty much the same as everyone else in the group I run with and no one has gotten the AR... I'm seriously starting to think they're not in the Karma loot table but just in the regular random loot table. Hell I've even run the event on 24 toons (for the storage space)+ another 24 toons that a friend ran and still not a single AR...

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS SHINY AND FLUFFY... Consider selling spare JP to the loyalty vendor! Pretty please with sugar, cool-whip and a cherry on top :D

This post is a joke right? 23 jackpots this event? Am I reading that correctly? 24 toons?...24? ....24? Only one word for that...wow! Where do you find the time to post on forums?

I feel so bad for you that you haven't received an ar out of you 23 jackpots. It must be really rough to have to vendor jackpot weapons!

Calm like a Bomb
01-28-2017, 12:55 PM
i feel so bad for you that you haven't received an ar out of you 23 jackpots. It must be really rough to have to vendor jackpot weapons!

lmfao!!!!!! He's gotta be a pc player with multiple toons camping afk adding stress to the servers.

Menetekel
01-28-2017, 07:37 PM
lmfao!!!!!! He's gotta be a pc player with multiple toons camping afk adding stress to the servers.

I am a pc player but I only run 2 toons at a time... But I try to hit about 25-30 event majors a day. I get a jp about every 2 days and have gotten a few non-karm drops as well. Also my karma was very nice this event dropping around every 40 majors instead of every 70.

Rouge Assasin
01-30-2017, 12:17 PM
I'm not one to complain cause lets be honest it's just a game, but how can you say it's all random and "in good faith" when hundreds of players pull BS jackpots and some can pull multiple of the most desirable JP of each synergy?? I spend more on this game than I would have ever thought possible and each and every disappointment has me asking why I still play.!?!!? Is it really as random as we have been lead to believe?
LOL back to ps4..... Defiance was my favorite game for two years. Spent quite a bit buying dlc's then all the collector's additions, crates. Could have had a LOT of ps4 games by now.... Live n Learn

Ronin9572
01-30-2017, 12:29 PM
LOL back to ps4..... Defiance was my favorite game for two years. Spent quite a bit buying dlc's then all the collector's additions, crates. Could have had a LOT of ps4 games by now.... Live n Learn

I hear ya on this. 2.5 years I've been here and enjoyed playing. But the recent events have frustrated me beyond measure! Just got my PS4 and told myself I'd finish off NW and see what CC and the latest livestream would bring. The event don't look too bad at all, but the livestream was a complete let down. The last 6 months I've watched my Defiance friends list get smaller and I too should move on.

Calm like a Bomb
01-30-2017, 01:00 PM
I hear ya on this. 2.5 years I've been here and enjoyed playing. But the recent events have frustrated me beyond measure! Just got my PS4 and told myself I'd finish off NW and see what CC and the latest livestream would bring. The event don't look too bad at all, but the livestream was a complete let down. The last 6 months I've watched my Defiance friends list get smaller and I too should move on.

https://m.popkey.co/89ab7b/XRgOJ.gif

Ronin9572
01-30-2017, 01:13 PM
https://m.popkey.co/89ab7b/XRgOJ.gif

Lol thanks for that! I was in a bit of a cruddy mood, but that fixed it!

DerPrimerPanzer
01-30-2017, 06:19 PM
RNG in game:

NbInZ5oJ0bc

OMFG THIS IS SOOOO WIN! Good job Sir Moring!

Calm like a Bomb
01-30-2017, 07:14 PM
^^^
Lmao, epic! It reminds me of Monty Python.

BloodReapz
01-30-2017, 07:40 PM
People complain bout getting multiple jps when some people who do 100-300 afs per event per toon might be lucky to get 1 every 3- 4 events..smh