PDA

View Full Version : Pvp pursuits broken?

Stino
04-07-2013, 03:12 PM
A few broken pursuits I have noticed are the Kills/Assists/Avenger kills in Observatory, and Vehicle Kills in Shadow War.

Anyone else having these issues?

Garracuda
04-08-2013, 11:28 AM
I most definitely have and it's gotten pretty frustrating. I want to advance my pvp pursuits, but it seems like they keep resetting themselves after every match or so! Please fix this, Trion!

Abel Trujillo
04-08-2013, 11:30 AM
there broke i been pvpn for nothing

Coraline
04-08-2013, 12:21 PM
My pursuits are also resetting. Not sure what is causing this. Rather annoying getting the number really high or close to finish to completely reset.

Garracuda
04-08-2013, 02:19 PM
It seems like it still keeps count of total kills, however....

M00N
04-08-2013, 03:42 PM
well the pursuits says RECORD 25 kills = 1 match break 25 kills. BUT thats just insane! there are 6 or 8 other players and the deathmatches are to 25 kills so if ONE of my mates kills anyone i cant do it! :( and if a game last 5min ofc someone of them will! So it will be undoable! :(

So im guessing if that is so (think it is see for yourself, after a game the new count will be your last game = kill count) then its not possible to do it without cordinating it with the other side and letting 1 player kill someone over and over and over until that player got 25 and then let someone else do it! (but meh kinda cheating :P)

StarFire
04-08-2013, 03:45 PM
my pursuits for multiplayer haven't been updating so I know there is a bug, at least this is only in PvP. In the alpha all the pursuits would update or rest to zero

Stino
04-08-2013, 04:02 PM
So Currently:

No PvP rewards unless you count the Echelon Vendor

Can't complete Echelon pursuits because they are for a gametype that DOESN'T EXIST

Can't complete shadow war pursuits because the vehicle destruction pursuit is bugged

Can't complete Observatory pursuits or Waterfront because they are bugged.

Thanks. I am LOVING this game.

Garracuda
04-08-2013, 07:11 PM
I somehow completed the waterfront pursuit this morning. That's been the highlight of my pvp action today...:(

Stino
04-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Would love a developer response on this issue. For such a seemingly minor issue, this is taking forever to fix (aka longer than three minutes, seeing it is a small error to fix)

Kazamario
04-08-2013, 08:51 PM
I somehow completed the waterfront pursuit this morning. That's been the highlight of my pvp action today...:(

Which Platform?

Honved
04-08-2013, 08:55 PM
well the pursuits says RECORD 25 kills = 1 match break 25 kills. BUT thats just insane! there are 6 or 8 other players and the deathmatches are to 25 kills so if ONE of my mates kills anyone i cant do it! :( and if a game last 5min ofc someone of them will! So it will be undoable! :(

So im guessing if that is so (think it is see for yourself, after a game the new count will be your last game = kill count) then its not possible to do it without cordinating it with the other side and letting 1 player kill someone over and over and over until that player got 25 and then let someone else do it! (but meh kinda cheating :P)

I got Astronomical Assault when it was bugged. Balls deep.

Relapse
04-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Any pursuits that have to do with accumulative kills are reset upon dying in PvP. So while possible to achieve it's not intended or reasonable for the average player.

Below is a list I've compiled of Pursuits that currently aren't working properly. Feel free to take a look.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?19984-Pursuits-That-Currently-Don-t-Work-Properly

Honved
04-08-2013, 11:52 PM
Any pursuits that have to do with accumulative kills are reset upon dying in PvP. So while possible to achieve it's not intended or reasonable for the average player.

Below is a list I've compiled of Pursuits that currently aren't working properly. Feel free to take a look.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?19984-Pursuits-That-Currently-Don-t-Work-Properly

Yep, this thread covers everything and is a nice little archive.

Garracuda
04-10-2013, 08:34 AM
I hate to do this, but... BUMP!
I just want some sort of confirmation from the Trion guys, letting us know they're aware of this.
A friend of mine told me I'd probably have to wait for the 15th to pvp properly... Some patch that's releasing with the show or something. Blegh..

Napolitana
04-10-2013, 08:46 AM
Not only there is little pvp content, but pursuits can't be completed. Way to go releasing an undeveloped game!

Stino
04-10-2013, 11:48 AM
This thread needs to stay on the first page. There is 10 threads about shotguns being too powerful and cloak being too powerful.

You can't even complete the PvP pursuits at ALL right now. This is a much bigger issue.

Stino
04-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Another bump, seeking an answer that likely will never come.

Honved
04-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Another bump, seeking an answer that likely will never come.

Bumping this all day.

Kwatos
04-10-2013, 02:26 PM
Gimme mah ego points for completion of things I've done a zillion times over!

Edit: Poor Cohh, he got to 4800 some kills in Arkfalls, and it reset to 0 :)

Relapse
04-10-2013, 04:00 PM
I hate to do this, but... BUMP!
I just want some sort of confirmation from the Trion guys, letting us know they're aware of this.
A friend of mine told me I'd probably have to wait for the 15th to pvp properly... Some patch that's releasing with the show or something. Blegh..

My thread in Tech Support containing all the current pursuit issues has been directly presented to the Dev team according to a CM that PM'd me. They have said countless time in other threads with similar posts to yours. They have an overwhelming amount of reports and issues to deal with right now and don't have the time to be responding to threads that have been posted 4-5 times on the exact same topic.

Patients.

Dawg
04-11-2013, 04:30 AM
My pursuits are also bugged which is really disappointing because pvp is the most fun you can have in defiance in my opinion yet you are unable to progress, it plain sucks ***.

CanIGetAReply
04-20-2013, 01:02 PM
Developers where are you?!?