PDA

View Full Version : Expedition ?

shane_dalvin
01-25-2017, 12:08 PM
Is there a reason why a lot of ppl just pass up and ignore those extra rooms during an expedition? And is it true that the person with the most points at the end always has a better chance to get the best loot?

01-25-2017, 12:09 PM
Is there a reason why a lot of ppl just pass up and ignore those extra rooms during an expedition? And is it true that the person with the most points at the end always has a better chance to get the best loot?

1. Golden skitterlings are a waste of ammo.
2. No

shane_dalvin
01-25-2017, 12:20 PM
I guess that makes sense if your just trying to rush through it. Otherwise, It wouldn't hurt to put up a spike or to backtrack 20-40 seconds to refill your ammo.

Aliasse
01-25-2017, 02:01 PM
It's a waste of time, the only reason you should open the extra rooms is if you want t4 mods that don't sell in vendors

Mckllrx
01-25-2017, 02:31 PM
The highest player doesn't have anything to do with it but it's just a trandition

Wagner Serrato
01-25-2017, 02:47 PM
Want my opinion? Do to get mods and equip your weapons, if you do not need not do.

Calm like a Bomb
01-25-2017, 05:01 PM
I always open the doors, someone's always looking for mods and if no one needs them I can vend them for scrip, golden skitterling also drop chips. It really don't take much ammo at all, if it does your going about killing the skitterlings all wrong plus there's always ammo spikes you can use.

David Irwin
01-25-2017, 05:23 PM
I always open the doors, someone's always looking for mods and if no one needs it I can vend it for scrip. It really don't take much ammo at all, and if it does for you, there's always ammo spikes.

I hate missing the gold bugs or side rooms, I've made millions off the mods in the side rooms, also thousands and thousands and thousands of shards. Very often i see better loot from gold bugs than the boss, some people just wanna hurry through, but I am a completionist I don't ever want to leave any enemy or any loot. I HATE it when someone opens a side room unprepared or to soon and let's the gold bug escape, or while normal enemies are still in full force, I have kicked people for this reason. And it doesn't matter who opens the boss loot, I've seen oj or not from noobs or high scores,... it's random. But I think it's good expo edicate to let the leader decide weather they want to , or let high score open.

Jack Robo
01-25-2017, 05:38 PM
did 10 rounds today, 2 premes and got less than half the score

Menetekel
01-25-2017, 08:17 PM
1. Golden skitterlings are a waste of ammo.
2. No

^^^^^ This... unless you're looking for mods or chips to break down for shards most people just skip the skitterlings. Score has no place regarding drops at the end either.

Mayday
01-25-2017, 08:56 PM
I always hit the rooms myself. Cannoneer mods are always in demand and there's plenty of good loot to be had. And let's not forget about the pursuits.

MataC
01-26-2017, 04:47 AM
I always hit the rooms myself. Cannoneer mods are always in demand and there's plenty of good loot to be had. And let's not forget about the pursuits.

Exactly, it's kinda apsurd to say rooms are a waste of time, at least for a free player, I always open them too.

konstantinov
01-26-2017, 06:34 AM
These rooms are a waste of time/ammo and I don't do the rooms unless someone in my group needs them. I'm pretty sure most people do expos for the named items.

Calm like a Bomb
01-26-2017, 06:51 AM
These rooms are a waste of time/ammo and I don't do the rooms unless someone in my group needs them. I'm pretty sure most people do expos for the named items.

I do expos for the pursuit...and to the people who say it's a waste of time/ammo, wtf are you doing, shooting at the golden skitterling while it's moving? No wonder why your wasting so much ammo and even still, it's nothing an ammo spike couldn't take care of....I don't find t4 mods and chips a waste of time, maybe that's just me...nah, it's not.

konstantinov
01-26-2017, 07:30 AM
I do expos for the pursuit...and to the people who say it's a waste of ammo, wtf are you doing, shooting at the golden skitterling while it's moving? No wonder why your wasting so much ammo and even still, it's nothing an ammo spike couldn't take care of....I don't find t4 mods and chips a waste of time, maybe that's just me...nah, it's not.

You can do expos however you want and I wasn't rude to anyone with my response unlike yourself. I don't pug expos anyways so this is never a problem for me and yeah if I needed purple chips/mods then maybe I'd consider doing them.

Calm like a Bomb
01-26-2017, 07:36 AM
You can do expos however you want and I wasn't rude to anyone with my response unlike yourself. I don't pug expos anyways so this is never a problem for me and yeah if I needed purple chips/mods then maybe I'd consider doing them.

And you can do expos however you want but please do tell, how am I being rude towards you? Ive seen you around in game and in chat and you can be pretty rude yourself...in fact you have been rude and harassing towards myself...so who are you to be calling the kettle black.

konstantinov
01-26-2017, 07:56 AM
And you can do expos however you want but please do tell, how am I being rude towards you?

Read your comment and look at the context.

Calm like a Bomb
01-26-2017, 08:03 AM
Read your comment and look at the context.

Reread my last comment

konstantinov
01-26-2017, 08:06 AM
Reread my last comment

Go read the new forum rules.

Skiller115
01-26-2017, 08:09 AM
I do side rooms because I need shards (I'm at 20002). The t4 mods are a bonus free scrip. I don't really care about boss loot because I'll still never drop a supreme jackpot.

Calm like a Bomb
01-26-2017, 08:10 AM
Go read the new forum rules.

What rule do you want me to read Mr. "Troll so Hard"?

konstantinov
01-26-2017, 08:11 AM
What rule do you want me to read Mr. "Troll so Hard"?

If you read them you'd know.

Calm like a Bomb
01-26-2017, 08:15 AM
If you read them you'd know.
I'm done, not gonna let you bait me into another infraction Mr."Troll so Hard"

Calm like a Bomb
01-26-2017, 08:21 AM
I was just basically saying if your wasting ammo your approach to killing the golden skitterling is all wrong and even if you do go about the wrong way killing the skitterling there's always ammo spikes you can throw down...if you found that rude I apologize.

Wagner Serrato
01-26-2017, 08:23 AM
You need the mods to assemble their weapons and complete synergies.
If you don't need the mods go faster and get to the head of the expedition.

Greybush
01-26-2017, 08:59 AM
I was just basically saying if your wasting ammo your approach to killing the golden skitterling is all wrong and even if you do go about the wrong way killing the skitterling there's always ammo spikes you can throw down...if you found that rude I apologize.

There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's.

Calm like a Bomb
01-26-2017, 09:03 AM
There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's.

If people are complaining about wasting ammo, sounds like their doing it wrong to me, but yes I agree there's no actual wrong way to kill a skitterling, if your "wasting ammo" you always can throw a spike down.

Sevrin
01-26-2017, 10:21 AM
I think the answer is: it depends. If there are loot items that you need or if one thinks shards are worth collecting, then the loot rooms are a good solution. For me, my time is important so I'd rather skip the loot rooms and focus on finishing the round for possible oj/supreme chips or weapons. Also I really don't need the t4 mods, Cannoneer or otherwise at this point in my game. *

Having said that, I'm a firm believer in letting folks play this game however they want. So if any in my group want to stop for loot rooms that's fine with me also.

And a word about cashing in shards. I don't recall exactly the numbers but there was a time I cashed in shards to get more than 150 cyber chip boards. As I recall I received one useless OJ chip from all of those. But that was before they increased the rng in those boxes, cough cough. So since then I don't worry about collecting chips or rigs for shards either as it is mostly a waste of time also.

* Edit: Now if those rooms dropped past event mods also, we'd be talking a different story.

Skiller115
01-26-2017, 10:59 AM
I think the answer is: it depends. If there are loot items that you need or if one thinks shards are worth collecting, then the loot rooms are a good solution. For me, my time is important so I'd rather skip the loot rooms and focus on finishing the round for possible oj/supreme chips or weapons. Also I really don't need the t4 mods, Cannoneer or otherwise at this point in my game.

Having said that, I'm a firm believer in letting folks play this game however they want. So if any in my group want to stop for loot rooms that's fine with me also.

And a word about cashing in shards. I don't recall exactly the numbers but there was a time I cashed in shards to get more than 150 cyber chip boards. As I recall I received one useless OJ chip from all of those. But that was before they increased the rng in those boxes, cough cough. So since then I don't worry about collecting chips or rigs for shards either as it is mostly a waste of time also.

I would do the same but with my RNG the Golden skitterlings drop better loot than the boss.... The most hilarious thing about the boss loot is that I have dropped 3 supreme chips after the update and 0 oj chips or rigs... Those 3 chips we're in fact all useless well except for the sup ammo regen but there are much better choices touse.

Rambo Balboa
01-26-2017, 12:02 PM
I like to do loot rooms, the AR cannoneer and rolling thunder tier 4 mods are usefull (oblivion, karma the gun, etc) also you can break the useless chips to get shards and buy chip crates and maybe get an oj or preme chip.

Calm like a Bomb
01-26-2017, 12:13 PM
Friend bought 32 of those zeta crates yesterday, he recieved 20 t3 rigs and 12 t4 rigs. He kept 3 of the t4s he found suitable to his needs.

Bloodbath82
01-27-2017, 05:01 PM
So I get wanting to drive the Expo fast to quickly raise the levels but I spent 5k shards bagged 4 supe chips so if not for the scrip I definitely hit for the shard build up so I can skip it all and drop my supes where I have better luck........not in the expo

kettlecooked
01-28-2017, 03:00 AM
I always defer to the group leader. If they're not hitting the rooms, I'm not hitting the rooms.

If I'm group leader, I'm usually not hitting the rooms. I usually only play solo or with people I know, but if I'm playing with strangers and they hit the room I'll just continue moving on. I won't help or wait, but I won't complain.

But if the room happens to be enemies instead of skitter/loot box, I might come back to help.