PDA

View Full Version : Guns Disappearing

THE ROCKS
01-26-2017, 02:11 AM
Since when do guns randomly disappear? I just had my 2t5 2t4 sup dmg mastered extermination protocol the other day in expo I don't do sell alls and I don't mass breakdown so since when? It's just gone poof dissapear

Bentu
01-26-2017, 02:20 AM
Not being funny but did you do any of the glitching recently, if so they may of taken it away.

Just saying.

THE ROCKS
01-26-2017, 02:30 AM
What the hopping the Wall? Naw I didn't do any of that or if there's other glitching I might've not known of then idk

THE ROCKS
01-26-2017, 02:53 AM
But also I got a few people to ask first then if none of my freinds have it I'll wanna know where it went cause it's a gun I'd never trade

Charapoo
01-26-2017, 03:08 AM
Honestly about a week ago I swore a gun was missing from my inventory on PS3 NA..

I wrote it off as I must have sold it on accident but that definitely wasn't the first time it has happened either.

THE ROCKS
01-26-2017, 03:18 AM
Honestly about a week ago I swore a gun was missing from my inventory on PS3 NA..

I wrote it off as I must have sold it on accident but that definitely wasn't the first time it has happened either.

Yeah I hear ya bro... It's just a gun if I loaned out I can't remember or if I vended it on accident I want it restored to me it's one of my favorite guns to play with....

neknace1977
01-26-2017, 09:05 AM
I heard they were going in and removing alot of the dup'd guns from people's inventories not saying this is true just what I heard and it happened to one of my friend's lost more than one gun suddenly also they took a gun I had sold him and I had pulled it from a money box only reason I could think of is I had bought a dup'd mod and put it on the gun was not intentional on purchasing the dup'd mod.

Moring
01-26-2017, 09:43 AM
if you have nothing to do with duping stuff - write a ticket to support and ask for compensation - it is easy to track back the trade