PDA

View Full Version : Starting weapons

JohnnyWad309
04-07-2013, 03:17 PM
How the heck do I get rid of these 4 basic starting weapons I got at the beginning of the game? It won't let me salvage them, sell them, or delete them. They're just sitting in my inventory occupying bag space I would very much like to have access to.

Jestunhi
04-07-2013, 03:21 PM
unequip them from whichever loadout they are equipped in.

KadenLag
04-07-2013, 03:32 PM
did you even try this before replying to this post, if you did you would know that doesnt work.
i have already emailed support about this, currently you cant sell it, delete it or break it down. you cant get rid of it yet.

JohnnyWad309
04-07-2013, 03:35 PM
I thought that may have been the problem Jestunhi, but I think KadenLag is right. Other weapons I've had equipped sold, deleted, or broke down just fine. I'm gonna just assume it's a bug then and deal with it for now. Thanks for the help guys.

EDIT:

Correction. Jestunhi is right, if the piece of gear you're trying to sell or delete is equipped in one of your other loadouts it will not let you remove it. I didn't even realize I had a second loadout until Jestunhi pointed this out.

Rinkydink
04-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Chances are they are equipped in one of your other load outs, unequip them from all loadouts and you can sell or break them down for scrap. Oops sorry late reply