PDA

View Full Version : Map Expansion DLC: Town of Defiance ?

Sea_Jay
01-28-2017, 01:25 PM
I know it might be asking for much, but could we get a paid-for DLC pak map expansion with the town of DEFIANCE in it ? It would be great to buy a house in Defiance as your own treasure store.
I LOVE MAPS and DLC map expansions are always worth buying.

Fallen_Aingeal
01-28-2017, 03:23 PM
It would be great.

Unfortunately, they have mentioned countless times, since F2P, that there will be no more paid DLC's for Defiance.

However, they also claimed that they would never alter the Zagger or revert to a P2W system. Seeings as these occurred, who knows what they'll do, until they do it...

It is what it is...

aceomokok
01-28-2017, 07:13 PM
Love the idea let's all hope cuz that's all we can do keep thowing ideas at thim plz help ke defiance alive

Bentu
01-28-2017, 08:05 PM
If you mean a new larger land mass to lose ourselves in then yes I'm all for that but they just haven't got the staff plus their two newest add ons haven't been that successful when you take in to account of the critical errors you get in Silicon Valley and Monterey.

A third land mass would be just as bad imo unless they open up the area up and around the crash site and idr.

That whole area is just clear undulating country just waiting for planning permission.