PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles

Kryptor
04-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Someone said you get a black challenger from a mission? Just curious as I want something other then this lil dunebuggy. I missed out on the pre-order due to bills and stuff, would love to have another chance at the challenger.

Mudblood
04-07-2013, 03:24 PM
Yes. Go to goals > Vehicles > Racing Pro.

Complete that and you get a black challenger.

Armoredslayer
04-07-2013, 03:26 PM
I just found a orange challenger at a hidden vendor, pretty cool looking, saw the black one there someone had but it wasn't sold at that vendor.

Kryptor
04-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Yes. Go to goals > Vehicles > Racing Pro.

Complete that and you get a black challenger.

Thanks! Still getting use to everything.

I just found a orange challenger at a hidden vendor, pretty cool looking, saw the black one there someone had but it wasn't sold at that vendor.

Hidden vendor? What are those? I found a few vendors on the map that disappeared as soon as I approached them, probably a glitch.

Armoredslayer
04-07-2013, 03:31 PM
They are hidden vendors, pretty much you wander around and certain spots have them, you have to kill the guys in that area and then it will show up, its on a timer though and will disappear after a few mins. You may have come across one then if it did that to you.

Kryptor
04-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Oh ok. Also what did the other guy mean look in goals? Where do you look at your goals? Sorry for sounding like a noob. I appreciate you guys helping.

TheChosenFall
04-07-2013, 03:38 PM
There is a vendor in bottom left corner of map that sells buggies and quads, not alot of people have them either.

Armoredslayer
04-07-2013, 03:39 PM
There's a section in the menu in game you bring up for goals and such, I forget the way to get there without doing it but you can find out things to do there. There are contracts and such to do.

starlitegirlx
04-07-2013, 03:41 PM
I think it's when you are in the map then you hit the LT or something like that. Maybe LB? But I'm fairly sure it's the map. Could be wrong through. Might be the inventory one. But try the map first.

Armoredslayer
04-07-2013, 03:43 PM
I think it's when you are in the map then you hit the LT or something like that. Maybe LB? But I'm fairly sure it's the map. Could be wrong through. Might be the inventory one. But try the map first.

Yeah that has to be it. I can do it in game but just forget, sounds right though.

Kryptor
04-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Starlitegirlx: Thanks, it was LT w/ the map. I forgot about that. Armored: Thanks for all the helpful info. Anyone feel free to add me: CaptainxGoober is xbl gt.

Armoredslayer
04-07-2013, 03:47 PM
From what I have read on these boards, you need to get gold on each race in the game to unlock the black challenger, they said it was hard to do but you can do it.

Kryptor
04-07-2013, 04:10 PM
Yeah im having a hard time gettin gold on the first one lol gold is beating one of the top 3 times right?

Masscas
04-07-2013, 04:24 PM
I got gold on first race with 38 seconds. Silver was 39.

Kryptor
04-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Yeah first race i got gold with 38 seconds. 2nd one im stuck on 54 seconds w/ silver