PDA

View Full Version : Rigs/chips glitched?

Johnny Dbag
02-03-2017, 12:17 PM
Ok, so im not that bright, i get that. Also, i know dictionary posted something similar, but here's where im at. Got a sent rig. Got a misanthrope with a t4 far on it. I put a t6 reload chip, reload drops to 1.1. I put an oj reload chip, reload does not change. Tried uneqipping rig/gun, changing loadouts, all that stuff. How come adding an oj reload chip has ABSOLUTELY NO AFFECT in reload time? Glitch? Trion math uses different tables? Or am i just that dense?

Bentu
02-03-2017, 12:44 PM
I don't know the specifics but there's a certain limit to how quick the reload can be.

Tauriiel
02-03-2017, 01:02 PM
I don't know the specifics but there's a certain limit to how quick the reload can be.

The limit is 0.05 I believe. Several of my BR's sit at it, despite their rolls/mastery/t5 far.

Wagner Serrato
02-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Ok, so im not that bright, i get that. Also, i know dictionary posted something similar, but here's where im at. Got a sent rig. Got a misanthrope with a t4 far on it. I put a t6 reload chip, reload drops to 1.1. I put an oj reload chip, reload does not change. Tried uneqipping rig/gun, changing loadouts, all that stuff. How come adding an oj reload chip has ABSOLUTELY NO AFFECT in reload time? Glitch? Trion math uses different tables? Or am i just that dense?

So I do not know, I also find it strange, because I put 3t5 shot hastener and 1t6 shot hastener. And nothing has changed in the detonator.

Bentu
02-03-2017, 01:26 PM
The limit is 0.05 I believe. Several of my BR's sit at it, despite their rolls/mastery/t5 far.

I thought that was for shotguns and ars was about a second.

I know the new jp saw can go down to 0.5 but that's because it has a epic reload.
I don't know about others though.

Johnny Dbag
02-03-2017, 01:56 PM
Yes, .5 is the lowest reload, i have quite a few brs that sit at .5 reload with no rig. Just does not explain how adding a second reload chip has no effect on the reload of the gun.

Tauriiel
02-03-2017, 02:02 PM
Yes, .5 is the lowest reload, i have quite a few brs that sit at .5 reload with no rig. Just does not explain how adding a second reload chip has no effect on the reload of the gun.

I've had this issue with mag chips, although they're more just place holders - they should still work. Makes me wonder about the rest of my chips on my rig and if they're just there as decoration. It seems a lot of people have noticed issues with rigs and chips these last few weeks.

Bentu
02-03-2017, 02:06 PM

Well they've made it so that weapons can't have a reload below .5 of a second which goes back to the zagger nerf days.

LOOKxATxTHISxI
02-03-2017, 02:29 PM
Mine do this a lot. Only way I notice a change is when I pull a chip out and replace it I have to exit back into the game change the rig to something else then re equip the rig you want to use.

I have been playing around with some different jp rig setups and this was the only way I could get mine to change the stats with some chips.

I'm not convinced that some chips have an effect at all though you may be encountering the same thing I am, even if the card changes the physical effect just doesn't seem to take place. Almost like some perks cancel out the Rigs effects at times.

Johnny Dbag
02-03-2017, 02:46 PM
Yeah ive had the issue where i equip the chip, get no stat change, pull chip, re insert chip, un equip rig, unequip gun, exit salvage matrix, re enter salvavge matrix, yadda yadda yadda and the the stat changes. I did all that with the second reload chip, no change in stat. I also really really notice it with the max shield chips. I put 2 t6 max shield chips and an oj max shield chip and get no chage in shield stats. Really baffles me, and it would be nice to get a dev to weigh in here.