PDA

View Full Version : Final boss

rnrschoolyard
04-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Hey need some help how do you defeat the final boss he keeps kicking my arse. I can get him down to 1/4 health and then he kills me every time no matter where i am he just teleports to me and kills me, any help would be appreciated.

I also was wondering if anybody knew where to find the delta bunker for the contracts, and what farms are they talking about for rioters with gas masks.

any help would be appreciated thx.

Craigimt
04-08-2013, 07:13 AM
I could do with some help on this as well. There's no reason to use cloak because he seems to know where you are.

Over00
04-08-2013, 07:15 AM
What stage of the fight are you struggling with? (There are three stages)

jnt
04-08-2013, 07:15 AM
I could do with some help on this as well. There's no reason to use cloak because he seems to know where you are.

I used cloak. In p1 you can kill him in less then 30 seconds. Just cloak when he drops your shield and unload in his face. p2 and p3 are just about using Line of Sight. I used nothing but the assault rifle from the episode mission and 1 cloak cd. Seriously, the rest of the fight is breaking los and shooting the right target.

SuPeR X AnGeR
04-08-2013, 07:39 AM
To activate easy mode, put on a Respark shield. They turn all PvE into a joke.

Lazerus
04-08-2013, 07:40 AM
ok, what is a respark shield?

Sull
04-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Its all about moving around. Don't stay in one place. In phase 1 when you get him down to about a quarter power he'll do his blur rush 4 times in a row (if I remember correctly). Just lunge out of the way as soon as he starts his rush. I found the key is to lunge to the opposite side of his sword (glowing orange I believe). If you lunge to the side with the sword he'll get you. He switches hands - though, I beat it late at night so I might have been overtired. After he does that just nail him. But always keep moving. If you stay still - even while shooting - he'll zone in on you. At least that is how I got it done. After the second phase of the battle I thought for sure I had finished, and then he comes back for one more try.

Gelder
04-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Just point blank him with a nice double barrel, grenade launcher seemed to work well on clones

Over00
04-08-2013, 07:46 AM

A shield with modderate hit points (1050 on average), with a 40% recharge rate per second and a 3 second delay. Basically means, once you get hit you only have to hide for a few seconds to become fully combat effective rather than waiting the 9 seconds for an ironclad shield with a higher capacity.

SuPeR X AnGeR
04-08-2013, 07:47 AM
Respark shield? A shield called Respark shield of course! They have short recharge delay (3 or less) and 40% recharge rate. You're pretty much unkillable in PvE with one

Allus Nova
04-08-2013, 07:48 AM

Respark regenerator FTW, I got a purple one yeasterday, gives +50% health regeneration, 3 second to refill, and like 40% per second refill amount.

Craigimt
04-08-2013, 10:49 AM
I've never thought about using a Respark shield. I always end up selling them because the strength of them always sucks, I guess I'll have to start keeping them.

Nightside187
04-08-2013, 10:52 AM
Very nice , got a purple also when i was in the 200 ego range and still using it, sadly it do not have special effect but 2.7 recharge is pretty fast :)

Lomax21
04-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Nim was a ridiculously easy fight.... use the pillars to your advantage... just keep running in circles and dodge his fire crap and poof hes dead...

this entire game is set to easy mode... and aim assist doesn't help this..

Pasha
04-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Use BMG for self-heals + auto-fragger or grind fragger shotguns for easy mode.

I wonder if 50 or even 75% of players don't have any clues they can use BMG for self-healing?

Ralifur
04-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Sounds like u are having a problem with where he vanishes and comes out from behind you.

Theres an easy counter for that attack.

Roll Forward :-P

Jammylambo
04-08-2013, 11:02 AM
ah thats good to hear , i found a shield today with 2.8sec recharge . might give this mission a try later . been holding off on it so i dont get that " well ive finished the main story , now im bored" syndrome.

Deadpool
04-08-2013, 11:15 AM
Respark shield? A shield called Respark shield of course! They have short recharge delay (3 or less) and 40% recharge rate. You're pretty much unkillable in PvE with one

Yeah but you lose most of your multiplier for running and hiding so much. There are better shields in the game.

Nightside187
04-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Yeah but you lose most of your multiplier for running and hiding so much. There are better shields in the game.

Whats would be better then a respark ?