PDA

View Full Version : the lag and disconnects are worst since the ddos attack thread

DEATHBRINGER210
02-06-2017, 09:58 AM
the lag and disconnects are worst since the ddos attack thread . and the dev team has failed to address these problems. problems that have been on going for 3 plus years. and in recent months have gotten worse. even when events not going on. why is trion turning a blind eye to these and many other issues?

Sevrin
02-06-2017, 10:02 AM
Well, first, Trion has got to be convinced these are game-wide issues and not player specific (not an easy task). Second, in order for these issues to be addressed, one would have to assume there are the skills, inclinations and resources to fix them (a shaky assumption). And third, well, it is Trion.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-06-2017, 10:21 AM
what does it have to take to get them address these issues? tickets, pms to devs, posting on the forums . nothing works. do we have find the address of the trion ceo a strat to mail a snail mail letter

PithHelmetIrath
02-06-2017, 10:23 AM
why is trion turning a blind eye to these and many other issues?

a.) They don't believe that it's an issue worth investing time/money into.

Or...

b.) They are just unable to fix said problem.

richardkrainium
02-06-2017, 10:26 AM
is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the game always seems to go bonkers whenever they mess with the bit store...food for thought

Ronin9572
02-06-2017, 10:49 AM
I'll try and play this event, but if its the same as the last I won't bother again.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-06-2017, 10:52 AM
in the last hour ive been stuck in a group with no one after leaving pvp smf

Bentu
02-06-2017, 11:45 AM
I logged on ps3 this morning for half an hour just to collect my dailies and loyalty etc and my console froze solid 3 times in succession and it was only when I was thinking of making a thread blasting Trion for their crappy game and servers etc that I realised my controller has run out of juice.

Ooooppps lol

keptman
02-06-2017, 01:20 PM
a.) They don't believe that it's an issue worth investing time/money into.

Or...

b.) They are just unable to fix said problem.

C) both of the above

what does it have to take to get them address these issues? tickets, pms to devs, posting on the forums . nothing works. do we have find the address of the trion ceo a strat to mail a snail mail letter

Stop spending in bit store. For everyone to just not play the event.
Until people hit trion back in the pocket. They'll just keep doing the same thing. I decide back at thanksgiving event I was done. I miss the game but not the trouble it has.

FistPumper
02-06-2017, 01:33 PM
Stop spending in bit store. For everyone to just not play the event.
Until people hit trion back in the pocket. They'll just keep doing the same thing. I decide back at thanksgiving event I was done. I miss the game but not the trouble it has.

I agree with the sentiment but the issue with doing this is that there are too many people that just want the new shinny stuff and they will keep buying. One other thing is that they just decide to just kill the game all together. To have an effect you would have to appeal to all the players on all platforms of all their games. That's how you hurt them. Otherwise we few on defiance become a nuance that they don't wish to deal with.

Bentu
02-06-2017, 01:43 PM
Despite what we say on here there are those that are quite happy to spend their hard earned to get what they want in game.
Remember our major console issues don't transfer to pc and at the end of the day that's where the games going to end up.

Savagekiller69
02-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Actually the idea they cant fix it sounds more accurate.the designer is prob the only one that can but hes made his millions and still making it and defiance is prob not worth his time,hes prob about ready to retire.best thing that could happen would be if younger,fresher individuals bought and worked the kinks out.soooo with that said,just enjoy the best parts you can,and just have fun,thier are no professional gamers.enjoy the event.see u there.:cool:

cicada 3301
02-06-2017, 01:48 PM
Is the server down right now? Been trying to play for 2 hours and I keep getting the sever down message.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-06-2017, 01:52 PM
Is the server down right now? Been trying to play for 2 hours and I keep getting the sever down message.

yes it is down for the event patch

mitch00uk
02-06-2017, 02:03 PM
Despite what we say on here there are those that are quite happy to spend their hard earned to get what they want in game.
Remember our major console issues don't transfer to pc and at the end of the day that's where the games going to end up.

If say tomorrow they said....Defiance is finished on consoles but u can have your account moved to Pc for a small fee would you go iut and buy a PC to play it on?

instantlatte
02-06-2017, 02:06 PM
If say tomorrow they said....Defiance is finished on consoles but u can have your account moved to Pc for a small fee would you go iut and buy a PC to play it on?

If i had a PC i would but i don't so i'd just move to my ps4 probably play other MMOs.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-07-2017, 10:26 AM
the worst and lag filled event. 6 booted from the servers in less than 10 mins

Ronin9572
02-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Glad I'm taking time off, from the game. Sounds like another hot mess!

PithHelmetIrath
02-07-2017, 12:35 PM
Glad I'm taking time off, from the game. Sounds like another hot mess!

Yeah, it has become majorly ridiculous... :(

(It also possibly explains why there are ZERO Defiance Twitch streams happening right now.)

Ronin9572
02-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Yeah, it has become majorly ridiculous... :(

(It also possibly explains why there are ZERO Defiance Twitch streams happening right now.)

Glad I got the PS4 when I did!
Omg I wouldn't bother with streaming this debacle

DEATHBRINGER210
02-08-2017, 05:04 PM
the lag and disconnects are worst since the ddos attack thread . and the dev team has failed to address these problems. problems that have been on going for 3 plus years. and in recent months have gotten worse. even when events not going on. why is trion turning a blind eye to these and many other issues?

omg the lag is this event

Bentu
02-08-2017, 05:19 PM

The answer is no secret as I've said many times I'm not competent to operate a pc so the answer is no.

If the game goes to pc only then that be the end of Bentu.

Curious as to why you ask though?

DEATHBRINGER210
02-09-2017, 10:59 PM
way to many trion server timeouts

DEATHBRINGER210
02-09-2017, 11:07 PM
another world server crash

Ronin9572
02-10-2017, 07:38 AM
I've done the patch but haven't even tried this event yet. With all the threads I see I don't even dare try, plus I'm having WAY more fun playing other PS3 and PS4 games without any of this games issues...JS

PithHelmetIrath
02-10-2017, 07:40 AM
I've done the patch but haven't even tried this event yet. With all the threads I see I don't even dare try, plus I'm having WAY more fun playing other PS3 and PS4 games without any of this games issues...JS

Star Wars: Battlefront on PS4 sometime soon? lol

mitch00uk
02-10-2017, 07:54 AM
The answer is no secret as I've said many times I'm not competent to operate a pc so the answer is no.

If the game goes to pc only then that be the end of Bentu.

Curious as to why you ask though?

Because i believe the day is coming, Not today but the ps3 is coming less and less relevent. And one day i think thats the choice we will be faced with.

Defiance is the ONLY game i play so i would prob get a pc if thats the only way to play it.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-10-2017, 08:11 AM
this game is becoming more and more unplayable and unstable

Ronin9572
02-10-2017, 08:11 AM
Star Wars: Battlefront on PS4 sometime soon? lol

Sounds good if I can stay awake and once myself and my family get over this flu, ugghh. Wasn't too much fun having to deal with all this snow as of late. Hell of a time last night shoveling and snow blowing 14+ inches of snow with sub zero temp all while being a bit under the weather.

Ronin9572
02-10-2017, 08:12 AM
this game is becoming more and more unplayable and unstable

Exactly.....

xSalemx
02-10-2017, 08:26 AM
DDOS attacks, cue X-files theme song..

PithHelmetIrath
02-10-2017, 08:36 AM
Sounds good if I can stay awake and once myself and my family get over this flu, ugghh. Wasn't too much fun having to deal with all this snow as of late. Hell of a time last night shoveling and snow blowing 14+ inches of snow with sub zero temp all while being a bit under the weather.

It has been a mild winter here outside Chicago, all things considered. Any other winter, and I know those feels all too well...

Ronin9572
02-10-2017, 08:48 AM
It has been a mild winter here outside Chicago, all things considered. Any other winter, and I know those feels all too well...

Been mild here as well for the most part. We have a little snow and the next day it's like 50 deg so all the snow melts. We have two more storms heading this way this weekend and into the early part of the week. But this is Maine and the weather can be like this,alot!

PithHelmetIrath
02-10-2017, 09:02 AM
Been mild here as well for the most part. We have a little snow and the next day it's like 50 deg so all the snow melts. We have two more storms heading this way this weekend and into the early part of the week. But this is Maine and the weather can be like this,alot!

Sigh, Maine... just hearing that makes me miss the delicious lobstah dinner that I had, back in October...

http://i.imgur.com/2KkgMLal.jpg

blinded by mass cannon
02-10-2017, 05:30 PM

I think you just need to buy a patron pass that way u can enjoy the pay to lag experience.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-10-2017, 06:48 PM
i do have a pass. and not getting karma because trion server kicking us before the the karma roll

Calm like a Bomb
02-10-2017, 06:53 PM
i do have a pass. and not getting karma because trion server kicking us before the the karma roll

This don't sound too bad now does it, maybe with some slight tweaking, like removing the Karma Meter idea...idk, what do you think?

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?253403-Karma-Payment-Plan

DEATHBRINGER210
02-10-2017, 06:58 PM
the karma roll is what is causing lag spikes and frame rate drops

Calm like a Bomb
02-10-2017, 07:01 PM
Just get rid of the Karma roll, simplify the whole idea of karma...100 majors completed you get a random jackpot, plain and simple.

xSalemx
02-10-2017, 08:29 PM

It'll keep going like always.. XD
HrsE9OIxyHA

DEATHBRINGER210
02-22-2017, 07:09 PM
the lag is real . 400 trion server timedout between the last 2 events . and we still have some more time left in this 1