PDA

View Full Version : Faction Vendors??

NeoDraven
04-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Ive noticed after 600+ Ego the Faction Vendors items seem to be "underwhelming" for equipment are there any faction vendors other than the max 500 ego ones?

Gronuk
04-23-2013, 05:30 AM
If by "underwhelming" you mean they suck and I don't bother doing contracts because they aren't worth it, then yes.

Gronuk
04-23-2013, 05:32 AM
I mean, there is literally nothing I'd buy from the faction vendors, it's all crappier than what I have in blues and greens from lower ego requirements. Loot is probably the biggest problem I have with this game, it seems the only way to get decent gear after around ego 400 is lock boxes. And even that's iffy.

alienoid
04-23-2013, 05:33 AM
Ive noticed after 600+ Ego the Faction Vendors items seem to be "underwhelming" for equipment are there any faction vendors other than the max 500 ego ones?

Yes, as you get more EGO rank, they got more stuff inline with it but there are some caps. And they absolutly don't suck, way better than the random gambling out of boxes ;)

Seth Winternight
04-23-2013, 05:38 AM
It's a mixed opinion with the loot system and the faction vendors. The items from the vendors are generally worth it considering you can make a synergy set with them.