PDA

View Full Version : 2 Hours and Still Waitinmg on CC Major

clubside
02-07-2017, 10:30 AM
It's 12:30PM EST and I've been on since 10:30AM on Xbox NA. I have two Patron characters and play them simultaneously putting them on different shards. With four other Patron accounts I don't have all day to wait around for a single daily (much less multiple) event majors.

I got one major but it was over so fast I couldn't "Go To Friend" in time to finish things off and move on to other things.

Patron Pass shouldn't be reliant on huge clans for constant shard jumping. Event majors should be spawning on the half-hour IN EVERY SHARD. I don't play a game to stand around doing nothing because if I do try to enjoy the game running around a major will pop and be over before I can check the map. Wait time last night was nearly an hour on PS3 NA. It's now over 2 hours on Xbox 360 NA. On PC, where I am in a large clan, I could do them one after the other.

End shard exclusivity and give everyone a chance to finish off a DAILY event in a reasonable amount of time.

EDIT: Just now, after no event majors in the shard where I did one earlier and have been standing around for an hour, a Dark Matter major in Silicon Valley spawned meaning it'll be at least a half hour before there's even a chance a Colony Courtship will spawn based on patterns of majors in the last few months. What's the point of events again?

mitch00uk
02-07-2017, 10:34 AM
It's 12:30PM EST and I've been on since 10:30AM on Xbox NA. I have two Patron characters and play them simultaneously putting them on different shards. With four other Patron accounts I don't have all day to wait around for a single daily (much less multiple) event majors.

I got one major but it was over so fast I couldn't "Go To Friend" in time to finish things off and move on to other things.

Patron Pass shouldn't be reliant on huge clans for constant shard jumping. Event majors should be spawning on the half-hour IN EVERY SHARD. I don't play a game to stand around doing nothing because if I do try to enjoy the game running around a major will pop and be over before I can check the map. Wait time last night was nearly an hour on PS3 NA. It's now over 2 hours on Xbox 360 NA. On PC, where I am in a large clan, I could do them one after the other.

End shard exclusivity and give everyone a chance to finish off a DAILY event in a reasonable amount of time.

EDIT: Just now, after no event majors in the shard where I did one earlier and have been standing around for an hour, a Dark Matter major in Silicon Valley spawned meaning it'll be at least a half hour before there's even a chance a Colony Courtship will spawn based on patterns of majors in the last few months. What's the point of events again?

----------- On ps3-Eu same

instantlatte
02-07-2017, 10:57 AM
----------- On ps3-Eu same

Lots of majors on ps3 eu just nees an active clan and keep jumping from friend to friend to find them :)

mitch00uk
02-07-2017, 11:17 AM
my clan dead i think

9 hrs on ps3-eu 5 majors

PithHelmetIrath
02-07-2017, 12:31 PM
What's the point of events again?

That "longer, more fulfilling chase" for newly re-skinned weapons?

At the rate these seem to spawn, I should be finished knitting my new sweater in no time...

Ronin9572
02-07-2017, 12:43 PM
That "longer, more fulfilling chase" for newly re-skinned weapons?

At the rate these seem to spawn, I should be finished knitting my new sweater in no time...

That made me spit out my half&half! But the truth hurts...

Bentu
02-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Spawn rate on xbx eu is ridiculous also, spent hours just standing around.

Fallen_Aingeal
02-07-2017, 06:43 PM
The code is there, and there are ppl there that know how to use it.

When Volge sieges were first introduced, the Northpoint instance would pop on the hour every hour.

It can be done.

clubside
02-09-2017, 11:48 AM
For the first time ever I missed the daily on PC. Despite 50+ clan members on and me in 2 different shards for over an hour not a single CC Major spawned. Love paying for that Patron!

FistPumper
02-09-2017, 12:02 PM
While it is quite painful, we as a clan began clearing all of the other MAF's. That did 2 things, we weren't bored and the CC major's arrived sooner rather than waiting for the regular maf's to time out. I do agree that these are spawning rather slowly, there are 2 different majors that have to clear first before they spawn.

mitch00uk
02-09-2017, 02:55 PM
While it is quite painful, we as a clan began clearing all of the other MAF's. That did 2 things, we weren't bored and the CC major's arrived sooner rather than waiting for the regular maf's to time out. I do agree that these are spawning rather slowly, there are 2 different majors that have to clear first before they spawn.
ps3 eu
(no phrase jumping)
monday 6th 2 hrs no major cc
tues 7th 10 hrs 7 cc majors
weds 11 hrs 6 cc majors
thursday 11 hrs 6 cc majors

driving me mad

clubside
02-13-2017, 11:08 AM
Going on 2 hours again on Xbox NA, one of those hours in two shards. Reset is upon us in less than an hour, will my two Patron accounts get the CHANCE at their dailies?

Note: there are currently NO MAJORS of any kind in either shard beyond a Major Arkbreak. There are two incursions in one shard. No majors popped at the top of the hour and I am watching both shards simultaneously.

Rouge Assasin
02-16-2017, 03:15 PM
Devs have stated in "the past", if you want more event mjr's to spawn, keep map clear. That is hard to do with low player count. So either jump shards or risk dc'ing clearing map events.