PDA

View Full Version : Where do you find mods for Loyalty Weapons?

Tilarta
02-07-2017, 12:23 PM
I've been examining the Loyalty Weapon vendor a lot, mostly looking to identify the kinds of jackpots available.

But then I started to wonder, yes, you can get the weapon, but how do you get the mods for it?

I haven't seen any source for the mods of these weapons, as they were tied to events long gone that apparently won't be repeated.
And since asking many times to trade the ID mods for the ones I want resulted in nothing being acquired (I assume the players didn't keep them in storage from when they were available), there doesn't appear to be a way to get the mods at all.

So where do you find mods for Loyalty weapons?

DEATHBRINGER210
02-07-2017, 12:29 PM
next to the loyalty vendor is another vendor that sell past event boxes.

instantlatte
02-07-2017, 12:30 PM
You buy them from other players or just buy a weapon that you have the mods for. And you can always buy a shield or a rig, no mods required.

Gaige12
02-07-2017, 01:16 PM
Word of advise. Pick a couple guns you would like to have, then try sourcing some mods for them BEFORE you buy one of those guns. Don't rely on the boxes to drop the mods you'll need or else you'll be in for a long wait and a lot of the 22LP boxes to get them.

The only one I'd like to have from the LP vendor is a Wolfman and i made it a point to squirrel away a full set of the proper mods for it.

o/

Tilarta
02-07-2017, 01:54 PM
@Gaige12

I've been trying for 2, maybe 3 weeks to source the mods from other players.
Since no response was given, I can only conclude they simply don't have the mods I am seeking.

Or they find the gun I chose so abhorrent they are disregarding the trade offer everytime I make it.
That if they don't give me the mods, it will force me to use the weapon they want me to.
And yes, they did actually tell me that several times, the gun I want is worthless in their opinions.

In point of fact, I chose that gun because I want a non-recoil Assault Rifle and they aren't common amongst jackpots.
The Baryon was one, but I didn't get that drop last event.
Nor did I have anything of significant enough value to trade to acquire one.
Ironically, I think I have all the mods for the Baryon!