PDA

View Full Version : new jackpot skins

Cygnus
02-08-2017, 11:55 PM
These new jackpot skins are the grossest looking guns ever. Lol. Look like meat wads. Lol. This is one synergy where players might prefer the un named.

Zoomer12
02-09-2017, 03:38 AM
They're supposed to look hell buggish, and I like them.

Looks organic and advanced imo!

Mr B
02-09-2017, 03:45 AM
I don't know about PC, but on xbox, the skins look very bad, because of the resolution. Design is cool, but the guns look blurry af, isame as previous event, which makes them really ugly imo.

Mikellore
02-09-2017, 03:50 AM
I play on xbox and the skins look dead ugly... Not even close to the pictures @ patch notes. Blury pile of shtako!!! Same goes to the Nuclear Winter Jackpots!!! Working as intended?

kettlecooked
02-09-2017, 04:43 AM
Looks fine to me. It's supposed to be a hellbug skin theme. Bugs look like crusty fecal matter...so do these new guns.

Btw, my name's Rico, I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill 'em all!

If you think you're psychic...maybe you are.

(memories hazy, sorry if I butchered the lines)

Mr B
02-09-2017, 06:44 AM
That's quite an accurate description of those guns lol.But it really seems there is a resolution issue with these skins.

To Klendathu !!!

Celldweller
02-09-2017, 09:21 AM
clearly no testing of these new gun textures is happening on the xbox version of the game since both jp guns in these last two events have looked like smeared crap.

Alahali
02-09-2017, 09:55 AM
Looks fine to me. It's supposed to be a hellbug skin theme. Bugs look like crusty fecal matter...so do these new guns.

Btw, my name's Rico, I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill 'em all!

If you think you're psychic...maybe you are.

(memories hazy, sorry if I butchered the lines)

It is for the first time that I hear the name Rico in Buenos aires, but "peteros" I have seen many in Argentina.
On purpose, the skin is good for me too!

Rambo Balboa
02-09-2017, 11:16 AM
Blurry skin like nuclear winter jp guns those look so cheap and bad quality job.