PDA

View Full Version : Time frame on Back Compat?

itgrowls
02-11-2017, 01:56 PM
Anyone know the possible time frame that this game is coming to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility?

Thanks in advance.

(PS: no it's not clear by searching the search engines.)

Greybush
02-11-2017, 02:06 PM
If I recall, there are currently no plans for Defiance to be on current consoles in any form. BC or otherwise.

Bentu
02-11-2017, 11:22 PM
If I recall, there are currently no plans for Defiance to be on current consoles in any form. BC or otherwise.

There should be a stickied statement about this we can link to as it's such a common question.

itgrowls
02-12-2017, 08:52 AM
That would be lovely if they had a FAQ section but I've found nothing which is why I had to ask. Even searching the forums turned up nothing here.

It's really sad that they aren't porting it over they are missing out on a huge playerbase.

Other MMORPGs have been porting to consoles like crazy since the end of 2015 and they have had millions of subscribers and revenue from it. I'm quite surprised that it hasn't been done on this game yet honestly.

konstantinov
02-12-2017, 09:24 AM
That would be lovely if they had a FAQ section but I've found nothing which is why I had to ask. Even searching the forums turned up nothing here.

It's really sad that they aren't porting it over they are missing out on a huge playerbase.

Other MMORPGs have been porting to consoles like crazy since the end of 2015 and they have had millions of subscribers and revenue from it. I'm quite surprised that it hasn't been done on this game yet honestly.

Have to have a way to pay for it.

itgrowls
02-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Have to have a way to pay for it.

You mean the pachinko boxes, the patron subscription, and the process of purchasing it for the Xbox One wouldn't be enough?

konstantinov
02-12-2017, 05:27 PM
You mean the pachinko boxes, the patron subscription, and the process of purchasing it for the Xbox One wouldn't be enough?

After almost 4 years of what we have now I don't think this even needs to be answered.