PDA

View Full Version : Only addicts win named?

Hanimichal
02-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Chatting with clan mates I noticed that only people playing as addicts of this game win named weapons? There are many of players have patron pass a lot of time and never got any of these apecial weapons because they playing occasionally or only some hours/week or day ! This is realy sadly thing about system of this game

mitch00uk
02-12-2017, 04:45 PM
Chatting with clan mates I noticed that only people playing as addicts of this game win named weapons? There are many of players have patron pass a lot of time and never got any of these apecial weapons because they playing occasionally or only some hours/week or day ! This is realy sadly thing about system of this game

play more win more

wasnt that the pp slogan

But i guess most players who win muti jp's cannot have jobs.

Greybush
02-12-2017, 05:17 PM
I have a full time job and have pulled 3 jp's, albeit with a patron pass.

konstantinov
02-12-2017, 05:28 PM
Kind of like how the events are only for rich people.

instantlatte
02-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Kind of like how the events are only for rich people.

And spending money in the game is considered cheating.

Verga DeFuego
02-12-2017, 05:40 PM
If you have a patron pass, you'll probably get a Jackpot every 50-75 majors. If you are in a large active guild, it's not to hard to do 4+ majors in an hour if not more. So if you have a patron pass and are in a large guild, you could probably get 1 jackpot per week by playing 2 hours a day. If you don't have a patron pass all you can do is pray to RNGesus and hope he favors you.

Bentu
02-12-2017, 05:46 PM
I can see the op point though, if you're on xbx eu and can only manage an hour or two an evening it's quite possible some evenings you won't see a major at all so it could be a good few months before they see a karma jp.

konstantinov
02-13-2017, 03:02 AM
I can see the op point though, if you're on xbx eu and can only manage an hour or two an evening it's quite possible some evenings you won't see a major at all so it could be a good few months before they see a karma jp.

Kind of hard to point any blame isn't it?

Bentu
02-13-2017, 03:23 AM
Kind of hard to point any blame isn't it?

Not appointing blame as such but on xbx eu the population is real low at times with very little happening event wise and when the event stalls with no arkfalls for hours it's not fun.
Add to that you're paying for a patron pass and not getting the jps let alone the jps you want it's a real kick in the nuts.

That's why I enjoy being able to play on anyone of 4 servers.

Always something to do somewhere.

konstantinov
02-13-2017, 04:03 AM
Not appointing blame as such but on xbx eu the population is real low at times with very little happening event wise and when the event stalls with no arkfalls for hours it's not fun.
Add to that you're paying for a patron pass and not getting the jps let alone the jps you want it's a real kick in the nuts.

That's why I enjoy being able to play on anyone of 4 servers.

Always something to do somewhere.

There have been many players move from EU servers to NA and sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and follow suite if you want to maximize your chances of success.

mitch00uk
02-13-2017, 05:33 AM
I have a full time job and have pulled 3 jp's, albeit with a patron pass.

in the cc event?

or since owning a patron over muti events

konstantinov
02-13-2017, 05:34 AM
in the cc event?

or since owning a patron over muti events

Just the cc event.

mitch00uk
02-13-2017, 07:32 AM
edited............................................ ......

konstantinov
02-13-2017, 07:33 AM
Well can only stat what my drop rates are. And mine seem to be over 100 per drop. But i guess it depends on your luck. But either way the more you play..............

Rather be the more you play than the more you pay.

xSalemx
02-13-2017, 07:40 AM
Those PP addicts.. :p

rECB4u3VOAs

stoodakiss
02-14-2017, 01:23 AM
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder947/500x/75615947.jpg

Bentu
02-14-2017, 01:36 AM
There have been many players move from EU servers to NA and sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and follow suite if you want to maximize your chances of success.

They shouldn't have to up sticks and start over again just so they can play the odd event mjr.

Some guys have inventories that nearly rival yours.

They're not going to give that up when trion only have to push a button or two.

konstantinov
02-14-2017, 03:03 AM
They shouldn't have to up sticks and start over again just so they can play the odd event mjr.

Some guys have inventories that nearly rival yours.

They're not going to give that up when trion only have to push a button or two.

I'm aware of that and I'm not stating they should have to but I'm still seeing more and more PS3 EU guys on NA.

Bentu
02-14-2017, 04:22 AM
I'm aware of that and I'm not stating they should have to but I'm still seeing more and more PS3 EU guys on NA.

Yeah I don't know that many on ps3 eu but I can say there's more play on ps3 eu than xbx eu and at times they can't even open a 2nd phase to jump to.

Does make you think is it worth trion having a xbx eu server with so few and then like you say who do you point at to lay the blame.

Charapoo
02-14-2017, 04:44 AM

I'm on ps3 NA and play after server restart which Trion has decided is a guaranteed 0% chance of spawning an event major. Only once have I even seen one spawn before 7am EST(2hr after restart) in recent memory.

So although I have PP it takes me 2 full events to even think about getting a JP. I've brought it up in suggestions that it makes no sense to have these guaranteed hot times and dead times. I'm letting my pp lapse until they make that correction.

The time after server restart is not a very dead time on the server either..there is just a window where an event cannot spawn, so although I log on daily I can't even complete the weekly event contract once a week.

konstantinov
02-14-2017, 05:40 AM
Yeah I don't know that many on ps3 eu but I can say there's more play on ps3 eu than xbx eu and at times they can't even open a 2nd phase to jump to.

Does make you think is it worth trion having a xbx eu server with so few and then like you say who do you point at to lay the blame.

It doesn't matter what I think because our opinion carries no weight.

Hanimichal
02-14-2017, 07:36 AM
I am custumer of Patron Pass and I am playing as addict in this event to take Assault Rifle, yes I am playing 10 or 14h day or more, already got the infector + sniper but waht! after hundreds of hours of playing in major of event!

I started playing in December of 2016 and already in Steam I have 821h registred in game and only I have the Chrysalis and Caustic Venom!

Also I am taking a lot of JP of VOT weapons t3 and t4 in the major cc it is normal?

konstantinov
02-14-2017, 08:16 AM
I am custumer of Patron Pass and I am playing as addict in this event to take Assault Rifle, yes I am playing 10 or 14h day or more, already got the infector + sniper but waht! after hundreds of hours of playing in major of event!

I started playing in December of 2016 and already in Steam I have 821h registred in game and only I have the Chrysalis and Caustic Venom!

Also I am taking a lot of JP of VOT weapons t3 and t4 in the major cc it is normal?

Hours in game doesn't equate to cc majors done.

Bentu
02-14-2017, 08:19 AM
It doesn't matter what I think because our opinion carries no weight.

You'd be surprised, I hear many good things from players in game about what is said here and how we try to hold trion to account.

Our opinions may not carry any weight with trion but they're appreciated by the rest of the guys.

konstantinov
02-14-2017, 08:38 AM
You'd be surprised, I hear many good things from players in game about what is said here and how we try to hold trion to account.

Our opinions may not carry any weight with trion but they're appreciated by the rest of the guys.

Yeah until you're being bashed in zone chat over your forum post count.

Bentu
02-14-2017, 08:54 AM

I've only ever had one mention about my post count, not my fault I've got more spare time than most, just down to circumstances.

Must say though I shocked myself when I saw I hit 10k the other day and trion didn't even give me a birthday card lol.

Hanimichal
02-14-2017, 08:58 AM
Hours in game doesn't equate to cc majors done.

80%~ of my play is cc majors in this event, most of the day just cc

konstantinov
02-14-2017, 09:12 AM
I've only ever had one mention about my post count, not my fault I've got more spare time than most, just down to circumstances.

Must say though I shocked myself when I saw I hit 10k the other day and trion didn't even give me a birthday card lol.

I hear about it daily from a special someone.

So you're talking 50+ cc majors a day at the very least? Defiance requires a lot of perseverance and all anyone can tell you is to be patient.

OokamiXIII
02-14-2017, 09:16 AM
I'd like to see majors spawning in the am, as it's one of the few times I get to log on and actually make use of my Patron Pass.

Bentu
02-14-2017, 09:19 AM
I hear about it daily from a special someone.

Like you're worried about him lol.

doctordabs
02-15-2017, 06:57 PM
there's a reason they're called Legendary Rarity.

mitch00uk
02-16-2017, 02:20 AM

Why as i have mentioned many times don't you record your majors via a tick list. So instead of guessing how many majors you've done u would know.

it took me 115 majors for the pistol then 55 for the smg

this way u will have proof so when u ut in a ticket u won't be blagged off

FistPumper
02-16-2017, 06:32 AM

I guess we should limit the amount of playing time per person? or kill off the "addicts".... Just wondering...

konstantinov
02-16-2017, 06:59 AM
I guess we should limit the amount of playing time per person? or kill off the "addicts".... Just wondering...

I work 2 jobs, isn't that enough?

r1p
02-16-2017, 07:15 AM
Hi, my name is r1p and I'm an addict. It's been 3 and a half days since my last jackpot.

mitch00uk
02-16-2017, 08:04 AM
Hi, my name is r1p and I'm an addict. It's been 3 and a half days since my last jackpot.

Give r1p a around of applause ....Anyone else like to stand up and....

instantlatte
02-16-2017, 08:43 AM
Give r1p a around of applause ....Anyone else like to stand up and....

Hi my name is Mr. Entitled and i am an addict. it's been 4 days since my last jackpot.

mitch00uk
02-16-2017, 10:00 AM
Hi my name is Mr. Entitled and i am an addict. it's been 4 days since my last jackpot.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks mr entitled i'm sure that took a lot to share that with us *claps*

Lake Superior
02-16-2017, 10:42 AM
I average 3 jackpots per event with limited playtime (because I have a life), and patron.
Not going to wade into the addict swamp. Because there's bigger problems at the core of that than just people playing too much.

Bloodbath82
02-16-2017, 12:13 PM
I grind mjrs like crazy an addict is an appropriate label for me ,however, I am lucky to pull 1 jp per 2-300 mjrs so take into account,even though they deny it, karma is still an rng roll,albeit a weighted one.yes I'm a patron on 360 NA

IIpacmanII
02-16-2017, 02:43 PM
I have full time job and only pulled 2 and sadly both were the same jps lmao

Tashinka
02-16-2017, 03:41 PM
Yeah until you're being bashed in zone chat over your forum post count.how pathetic is that, counting someone's forum posts?? get a &%$#@ job
- btw, I have 8,877 less

mitch00uk
02-16-2017, 03:54 PM
how pathetic is that, counting someone's forum posts?? get a &%$#@ job
- btw, I have 8,877 less

peeps need to remember the forum helps the game. Posters can have impact on the game mostly limited but still impact. If there are problems the Devs hear of it here.

So instead of whining about 10000 posts they should keep quiet and appreciate the forum for what it is.

Light Energy
02-16-2017, 04:16 PM
Hmmm...I would draw the opposite conclusion about a comparatively high post count: That anyone with a high post count is probably someone who is of value (e.g. someone who contributes and attempts to answer people's queries etc). You get the feeling on some forums that people have been around a long time and are generally the helpful sort.

...Unless they are a real chatterbox or someone who always has an opinion (like the talking heads on TV) :D.

Derek Sharper
02-17-2017, 03:04 AM
OP: please read to the end, or skip to it*.

Random is just that; random.

Lets say you have a 1 in 1000 chance of getting a JP at an event arkfall. You do an event and DON'T get a JP for this event.
You do another event. What are they odds for THIS event? 1 in 1000. You DON'T get one for that event.

So here's the question: Do you think your odds have changed because you've done 2 event?

It really doesn't matter how many times you flip that coin, the chance/odds never changes.

*All that said: there is something odd about this RNG for JP's. The "balance" is off. Even with "fair" payout tables some other factor is coming into play.

A couple of my toons get at least 1 JP every event, some have seen NONE. Consistently.
Is there something in the way those toons were leveled? The order they did missions?
I don't know.

The rules for this game are made by them.
Instead of trying to figure them out, or tell them what they SHOULD do, I try to keep liking the game (and it's getting harder).

I get it, but I don't think any thing we say will change thier business model. It's been many years.

Bentu
02-17-2017, 03:53 AM
I work 2 jobs, isn't that enough?

So you pump gas and work the register.

I take my hat off to you Sir. :D

konstantinov
02-17-2017, 04:33 AM
So you pump gas and work the register.

I take my hat off to you Sir. :D

I didn't get a degree to work at a gas station.

r1p
02-17-2017, 06:29 AM

https://media.makeameme.org/created/its-dr-evil.jpg

Tashinka
02-17-2017, 10:43 AM
I didn't get a degree to work at a gas station.I went to college to get drunk, laid and postpone the reality of entering the work force; looking back I should have studied more

Ryan Anthony
02-17-2017, 07:46 PM
I wouldn't call myself an addict, but I've gotten Metamorph SMG already this event - without patron. Maybe your RNG is just messed up?

Bentu
02-18-2017, 02:22 AM

It truly is amazing what you can get on the Internet these days :)

I went to college to get drunk, laid and postpone the reality of entering the work force; looking back I should have studied more

The getting laid part didn't work out so well for me but my apprenticeship took preference lol.

konstantinov
02-18-2017, 06:05 AM
It truly is amazing what you can get on the Internet these days :)

The getting laid part didn't work out so well for me but my apprenticeship took preference lol.

If you can think it then you can buy it on the internet.