PDA

View Full Version : 3rd clan perk has not been working for years...... please fix it.

MasterProtector
02-12-2017, 04:23 PM
IN the 2+ years i have been playing i wonder exactly HOW MANY KEYS have i not received from the 3rd clan perk, I as well as many others have brought up this bug in CS ticket reports, in bugs and issues tab on the forums and general discussion and i know myself as well as others have sent development pms about this.

the third clan perk in which having clan rating over 3000 says quote "Bonus Key 1 extra key given from activities" and it shows visually on all contracts but yet you do not receive that extra key, this can be best noted when completing weekly contracts which normally grant 10 but with a clan with the 3rd perk active shows 11 keys yet still receiving only 10.

since open forums seems to be the only way to get attention to things that need fixing after having this bug ignored for years on end i am going to provide physical proof of said bug that has been going on for years.

http://i.imgur.com/8Uxdvof.jpg

proof that my clan is over 3000 rating has 3rd perk active.

http://i.imgur.com/HruviRn.jpg

this shows what the given reward for completing contract the one i chose to do to show ie 2 keys on contract completion.

http://i.imgur.com/5IVYK2p.jpg

here can be seen the prior completion (meaning before was done) standing outside of sniper ridge, in the lower left hand corner note key amount at 7 keys.

http://i.imgur.com/CU5mlGb.jpg

here you can see completion of sniper ridge assault contract 2 keys on reward page from points earned.

http://i.imgur.com/BrPTOIl.jpg

though here can clearly see in the lower left immediately after 10 keys from 7 keys. 2 from points earned, only 1 from contract completion when contract states 2 (missing key not given from 3rd clan perk which does not work).

this has been going on for a long time and has been brought up many times and i can only fathom how many keys we all have missed out on FIX THIS BUG. PLEASE.

Bentu
02-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Yes please fix this bug and reimburse everyone that have not received their keys.

MasterProtector
02-12-2017, 06:14 PM
Yes please fix this bug and reimburse everyone that have not received their keys.

personally i do not care if they reimburse at this stage since tracking it at this point wouldnt be probable or would be to time consuming, though i suppose a flat amount across platforms or elite boxes to some extent given to those in clans above 3k rating might be possible but still unlikely, more than anything i want to see this fixed so we can actually earn the extra keys we have supposed to be earning with that perk for years.

Johnny Stranger
02-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Reimburse ? You know how many keys i and many others would be owed ? I just chalked that 11 keys done for a weekly as false advertising ... would love it fixed , believe I posted about this in another thread many moons ago ..

Cygnus
02-12-2017, 07:43 PM
I believe in order for this to apply you need at least one other clan member to be on

richardkrainium
02-12-2017, 08:28 PM
this isnt actually broken as much as they turned that part off a couple months after it was brought into the game due to an exploit. and they never turned it back on. you are supposed to get and extra key for just about everything you do in the game ie. emergencys , conflicts,wm ect...for some ppl that would add up to millions over the past 3 years. clan bonuses as a whole needs to be looked into and revamped/updated and maybe even add expos into it

MasscannonsMustGo
02-12-2017, 09:49 PM
yes it is working because the normal is 1 key code for daily and 10 for weekly so getting 2 is giving you the 1 extra arkforge and 11 on weekly . and 6 on event weekly. if anything the reputation boost needs to be like 10% because 5% dont give u squat unless u buy a reputation box from vendor and even then its barely anything.

MasterProtector
02-12-2017, 10:01 PM
yes it is working because the normal is 1 key code for daily and 10 for weekly so getting 2 is giving you the 1 extra arkforge and 11 on weekly . and 6 on event weekly. if anything the reputation boost needs to be like 10% because 5% dont give u squat unless u buy a reputation box from vendor and even then its barely anything.

recheck your math friend, was at 7 keys prior to contract. contracts states 2 keys, got 2 keys from completion based on score and 1 key from contract, before and after picture 7 to 10 keys, meaning 3 keys gained 2 clearly shown from score meaning the contract only gave 1 of the keys instead of 2 stated.... key from clan bonus not given., all physical evidence to prove the case, especially since day ones are here confirming it as well.

richardkrainium
02-13-2017, 04:43 AM
ya know, there is a chance that the only platform its not working on is the 360.

MasterProtector
02-13-2017, 11:31 AM
I believe in order for this to apply you need at least one other clan member to be on

record of timestamp shows clan member(s) online during this.

MasterProtector
02-16-2017, 10:54 AM
ya know, there is a chance that the only platform its not working on is the 360.

even if it is xbox 360 only it would be appreciated after over 2+ years of this not working that the devs either fix or turn it back on...... otherwise they need to revamp the third clan perk because it makes no sense that the perk that takes the most effort to get for an entire clan does not function... and i would hope destro or someone else would have the time of day for us to acknowledge this.