PDA

View Full Version : JP question

shane_dalvin
02-13-2017, 06:10 PM
Ive been a patron for going on 3 months now and I play all the majors I see. I have even spent around $20+ on crates a few weeks back and so far the only JP I have pulled/got has been from a 64 key crate and that was Oblivion. I know this is a topic that a lot of ppl ***** about, but I feel like I deserve at least more than what I've got so far. I doubt it, but is there anything else I can do to improve my chances?

mitch00uk
02-13-2017, 06:26 PM
Ive been a patron for going on 3 months now and I play all the majors I see. I have even spent around $20+ on crates a few weeks back and so far the only JP I have pulled/got has been from a 64 key crate and that was Oblivion. I know this is a topic that a lot of ppl ***** about, but I feel like I deserve at least more than what I've got so far. I doubt it, but is there anything else I can do to improve my chances?

play more. thats all u can do

it took me 115 NW and CC majors before i got my last jp. While some peeps have 3 or more jps in the last week.

hope your luckier then me -- Once you do get ur next jp. keep check of how many your doing - draw out a system so you can record how many u do.

I have done another 55 since i got my last jp. So for eg i've recorded 170 so far with 1 jp...but next one is on the way

shane_dalvin
02-13-2017, 06:28 PM
Oh, and another question. Can you get JP's from normal majors as well? and if so, are they different from the lets say CC or NVF JP's?

punisher2431
02-13-2017, 06:33 PM
No the only good thing you can get is an oj gun.

shane_dalvin
02-13-2017, 06:39 PM
Alright, thanks for the info.

konstantinov
02-13-2017, 06:41 PM
You can only pull OJs from dark matter arkfalls however the drop rate was "adjusted" shortly after it was released.

Bentu
02-14-2017, 01:26 AM
If you like the volge battle rifle hit a few volge inc or sieges.

Edit. And yes trion why have you made it so that trying to get an oj from a arkfall etc is nigh on impossible.
Where's the long for filling loot chase argument when jps are dropping like Swiss cheese every three week event.

Just saying.