PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Ariginol
02-14-2017, 08:11 PM
Closed......

mitch00uk
02-14-2017, 11:09 PM
I just recently downloaded defiance I had it back on release for 360 now i'm on the pc and i'm stuck on the kinship mission nothing is spawning i've tried abandoning logging out etc 3 times can I get some help please :(?

I think thats had a problem for yrs. look back into the forum via search engine

Hesk
02-15-2017, 01:14 AM
Hello! If the mission continues to fail to spawn properly, please submit a support ticket at support.trionworlds.com so that our Customer Service team can investigate.

Bentu
02-15-2017, 02:06 AM
If you go there when the mission is abandoned do the enemies still show up?

Ryim
02-15-2017, 08:17 AM
A "fix" for this is the same as for the "missing foreman". Accept the quest, then use your Friends List to GoTo a friend in a different phase. Enemies and mission will be there now.

I believe the switching phases works because the handoff from one phase to another resets whatever parameters the server looks at for your character. A minor observation of this is that when you switch phases, you always wind up holding the first weapon in your loadout. Even if you had the secondary equipped. By switching phases, you force the server to "redo" all your current "settings".

And I'm not super tech savvy, so my explanation terminology is probably waaaaay off. But ya'll get the gist.

Logain
02-16-2017, 08:48 PM
A "fix" for this is the same as for the "missing foreman". Accept the quest, then use your Friends List to GoTo a friend in a different phase. Enemies and mission will be there now.

I believe the switching phases works because the handoff from one phase to another resets whatever parameters the server looks at for your character. A minor observation of this is that when you switch phases, you always wind up holding the first weapon in your loadout. Even if you had the secondary equipped. By switching phases, you force the server to "redo" all your current "settings".

And I'm not super tech savvy, so my explanation terminology is probably waaaaay off. But ya'll get the gist.

This is what you need to do. It has something to do with someone else triggering some part of the mission but not finishing it. The changing of phases works about 90% of the time.

Bloodbath82
02-16-2017, 10:35 PM

Awesome advice!!!!!! I believe this should be stickied in the appropriate place