PDA

View Full Version : XP bar rewards. 1 item only

keptman
02-16-2017, 05:31 PM
Did something get changed. Asked in clan and some have said they are still getting the same as a t4 lock box. Since the event dropped I have been getting one item from completing the xpbar.
Anyone else having this happen.

Also this has happened on all for toons as they are all 6k

konstantinov
02-16-2017, 05:34 PM
I only get 2 weapons so if it's suppose to grant the same rewards as a t4 box then it needs to be looked at as I have never received a shield of any rarity.

Skiller115
02-16-2017, 05:48 PM
I only get 2 weapons so if it's suppose to grant the same rewards as a t4 box then it needs to be looked at as I have never received a shield of any rarity.

Also never drops Arkforge

OokamiXIII
02-16-2017, 07:10 PM
I've noticed that it only ever drops two weapons, but I was under the impression that it was supposed to be a T4 box. Would be lovely if a dev would grace us with an answer.

Bentu
02-18-2017, 02:55 AM
You only get 2 rewards if you have a patron pass.

keptman
02-19-2017, 05:56 PM
No response to ticket any devs out there.

Derek Sharper
02-20-2017, 12:13 AM
Could it be your 'Auto breakdown settings' ? Trashing <T4?

Dshort
02-20-2017, 07:59 AM

I suspect shields only being in the XP bar loot pool if they are a current lock box JP.
I never really thought about it until now but the only shield I recall getting from the XP bar is turmoil, everything else has been weapons of varying uselessness.

konstantinov
02-21-2017, 05:39 AM
I suspect shields only being in the XP bar loot pool if they are a current lock box JP.
I never really thought about it until now but the only shield I recall getting from the XP bar is turmoil, everything else has been weapons of varying uselessness.

I had a few people tell me if you pulled a JP when your xp rolls over it clears your karma. I pulled an oblivion and then a sapro so I'm thinking they're not connected.

Dshort
02-21-2017, 10:36 AM
I had a few people tell me if you pulled a JP when your xp rolls over it clears your karma. I pulled an oblivion and then a sapro so I'm thinking they're not connected.

I think people just like cooking up reasons as to why they haven't pulled as many JPs as they think they should.
As far as I know karma is only applied to current event mjr completions and event bit boxes so I don't see how a lock box JP would come into play there.

Destromathe
02-21-2017, 10:53 AM
1) You get 1 item, unless you are a patron in which case you get 2
2) It rolls similar to an Elite Lock Box, but with the aforementioned amounts
3) Yes you can pull the T4 jackpot from this roll
4) No it does not reset your karma
5) No, this has never been changed since the system was implemented

Hope this helps with any confusion.

keptman
02-22-2017, 07:53 PM
1) You get 1 item, unless you are a patron in which case you get 2
2) It rolls similar to an Elite Lock Box, but with the aforementioned amounts
3) Yes you can pull the T4 jackpot from this roll
4) No it does not reset your karma
5) No, this has never been changed since the system was implemented

Hope this helps with any confusion.

You guys may say this has always been this way. But before I took a brake over the holidays. I Know this was giving the same as lock box. Love how things change and it was always that way.