PDA

View Full Version : U-238 Tacc Assault Rifle

Allans
02-19-2017, 10:56 AM
So I usually buy the bundles. In fact I have bought every one since last July. I didn't buy this months with no patron or Ark Forge being offered I didn't think it was a well thought out bundle. Anyways rant time . What is up with trying to upgrade this rifle? It's purple and should cost 500 Ark Forge to make Orange? Nope it gives you the Russian roulette of trying to supreme it? Well Supreme it would be wrong since the next lvl would be Orange. So with that one big patch I thought this would be fixed and not just another money grab like the unfixed shooting to the right lobber a few months back. Seems I am wrong and it is very sloppy, since I paid real money for it.
I will now think long and hard before buying another broken toy out of the bit shop.

Brajjaan
02-19-2017, 11:27 AM
So I usually buy the bundles. In fact I have bought every one since last July. I didn't buy this months with no patron or Ark Forge being offered I didn't think it was a well thought out bundle. Anyways rant time . What is up with trying to upgrade this rifle? It's purple and should cost 500 Ark Forge to make Orange? Nope it gives you the Russian roulette of trying to supreme it? Well Supreme it would be wrong since the next lvl would be Orange. So with that one big patch I thought this would be fixed and not just another money grab like the unfixed shooting to the right lobber a few months back. Seems I am wrong and it is very sloppy, since I paid real money for it.
I will now think long and hard before buying another broken toy out of the bit shop.

I reported this issue a week ago and after 3 days of constant denial from the support team they looked further into this issue and are now aware of it. please submit a ticket and they will replace the gun and mods with a correct working one

Bentu
02-19-2017, 11:31 AM
There are other weapons that require you to use the supreme method to turn it oj.

Can't remember names just now but I refuse to do it.

Bloodbath82
02-19-2017, 12:14 PM
Well mines supreme already. Broken or not they aren't going to reimburse me for the time. I have a TF respark that starts at 1k af for 100% no lower % offered and have yet to get a response and it's been months. It's getting to the point that I'm losing interest in this game. This is blatant robbery. Selling something for $50-$100 and it's broken. Then refuse to respond. I will not be renewing my pp since I'm paying for people to sit on their *****

Lunachik526
02-19-2017, 10:51 PM
Yep, I reported this too and got nowhere with customer service. All the adapted weapons are like this too.

Chump Norris
02-20-2017, 02:59 AM
I had to pay 1k forge to T6 my Harmony...no other options were given to me.

There does seem to be something wonky going on with rarity upgrades..

Bloodbath82
02-20-2017, 05:38 AM
Yep trion is even dropping the ball on the bit store items . I won't be buying anything further and I hope the rest of you see the light soon as well. Things will not change unless it effects profit margins so hit where they feel it most. If I did as crappy a job managing this game in real life I would have been fired years ago.

Bloodbath82
02-22-2017, 07:55 AM
So devs aren't even going to acknowledge this threads facts or what. I know you want people to keep buying bundles so you may want to try and pacify the situation before you lose more business.JS