PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to farm keycodes

Pillz
04-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Anyone have a method where you can accumulate these things quickly besides pvp?

Warlander
04-07-2013, 04:09 PM
Yeah playing the game, its really easy.

Dwane
04-07-2013, 04:10 PM
Salvage / random events.

Evilution
04-07-2013, 04:10 PM
I drive around and do roadside quests and join in arkfalls if there nearby, some of the roadside events can give up to 4 keys for a few minutes work :)

finesthops
04-07-2013, 04:11 PM
I drive around and do roadside quests and join in arkfalls if there nearby, some of the roadside events can give up to 4 keys for a few minutes work :)

fastest way i have found. they pay fairly well for how long they take

Evilution
04-07-2013, 04:13 PM
fastest way i have found. they pay fairly well for how long they takeYeah, I'm always gutted when I do one for script though. 80 script compared to 3 or 4 keys, wth :p

Beta582
04-07-2013, 04:14 PM
This does seem to be the fastest way to get them. Along with finding a minor arkfall (Waves of enemies, Not destruction) with very few people. Those pay fairly well for a little work.

Evilution
04-07-2013, 04:24 PM
This does seem to be the fastest way to get them. Along with finding a minor arkfall (Waves of enemies, Not destruction) with very few people. Those pay fairly well for a little work.
Yeah I agree, I got 60 keys in an hour or so today. There are some fun little roadside quests too, also fought my first Hulker today, was fighting him solo and then someone joined in to help. It was around an Hellbug nest and I ended up with about 7 keys just for that 5 or so minutes, other player would of also. fun times :p

Avenger
04-07-2013, 04:35 PM
random roadside events seem to be the fastest and easiest - only downside is you can't predict when they will appear. I was just trying to get to a minor arkfall but didn't get there in time having stopped at 3 random roadblocks in less than 500m.

Dee Ranged
04-07-2013, 04:38 PM

Definitely seems the quickest way. You can also repeat the timed or challenge events back to back for keycodes and ark salvage.

chrisangus
04-07-2013, 04:38 PM
My current method is to skip 90% of explosion 101 pve dungeon. With cloak your able to avoid all the monsters and rush to the end. normal duration per run is 10 mins. Optimizing this method will prob see a 5ish minute run time if done with an experienced group.

Ill probably make a video about this in the near future.

PsychoHistory
04-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Anyone have a method where you can accumulate these things quickly besides pvp?
You can do those random missions that pop up in the game while your driving around like the roadblocks or rescue missions.

Kettlewell
04-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Go into every arkfall and kill a few mobs each, priceless.

DAnte666
05-24-2013, 10:52 AM
sad to say but there is a key-list at google :(

i tried a few and they work... so its just sad that you just copy and paste from a list and get your rewards... trion should do something about that...

realy sad :(