PDA

View Full Version : Any good techniques out there for farming.

LordThrud
04-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Hi all

Just a quick one has anyone got any suggestions for collecting currency in game like in Farmer Giles-ing :-)

Cheers'm'dears.

jetah
04-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Hi all

Just a quick one has anyone got any suggestions for collecting currency in game like in Farmer Giles-ing :-)

Cheers'm'dears.

I've found that doing the story line mission and arkfalls are both great ways of getting script. youtube might have more information if you seek exp/ego farming.

ANTI
04-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Many threads on this already, but arkfalls and instances are quick ways to acquire keycodes. Instances can give a lot of trash loot which equals scrip/salvage. If you're a PvPer like me, you get a decent amount of keycodes over time just for participating.

LordThrud
04-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Coolio

Thank you

Stryfe
04-07-2013, 05:22 PM
In general, doing one thing over and over in this game seems unproductive. Can't speak for trying that, but i can say I've had good yields going from missions, to side missions, to ark falls, to random events, and back again, in no particular order. Just playing the game in general has brought some good loot and currencies, and it has been fun.

Worth noting - I've gotten the most item drops in dungeons, even back at lower ego on the second dungeon. I've also seen more drops later and towards the end of the main mission line (not sure if it's from higher ego). Most of it is vendor trash, but I've gotten a few decent items here and there.